Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy (1282 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Joyjoe(f): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
A schoolgirl who claimed a ten-year-old boy was the father of her unborn child has given birth to a baby girl.

Darya Sudnishnikova was 13 years old when she became famous in Russia after insisting that she was made pregnant by her 10-year-old boyfriend, Ivan.

Darya even went on prime-time TV earlier this year claiming Ivan was the father and Ivan backed up her story.

Darya later said she had been raped in her hometown Zheleznogorsk by a boy aged 16. She claimed she said Ivan was the father because she was too embarrassed to admit to the rape.

Ivan, now 11, chose to stand by her and he remains her "boyfriend".

Darya announced today on Instagram that she has welcomed a daughter after going through a “tough” delivery.

The girl had to travel to Krasnoyarsk in Siberia to find doctors who will accept her, she said last week.

She wrote on Instagram: "That's it, I gave birth to a girl at 10 am. It was tough, I'll tell you everything later, I'm having a rest now."

Police are still investigating the alleged rape case and are expected to take a DNA sample from the newborn girl to find out if the 16-year-old boy is the father.

Meanwhile, Ivan wants to remain in the life of Darya and her child. Not long before giving birth, Darya revealed that Ivan stays over at her house sometimes and may take over fatherhood of her child when he's 16.

She wrote: "He does not live with me, he stays overnight sometimes. At 16, he will take over the fatherhood, but it depends on how everything goes on between us."

Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by RentedReality(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
16 years for Ivan is five years away. At his age, my biggest worry was WAEC, especially as I had a narrow brush with Junior WAEC previously. I mean, I wasn't even done with Nintendo gameboy games to think about fatherhood.

I don't know how matured he will be as a Step-Dad to a 5 year old at 16 years. In fact, his step son might end up being older than his wife, how will his kids greet their step brother? - "Good day Grand Step-brother, X" shocked

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by callyik(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pregnancy triangle.
Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
See as I rush enter. I been think say na la click la bend. angry

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Joyjoe(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shanklee:

What's la click la bend lmao
Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Joyjoe:

What's la click la bend lmao
Just chill. You'll know as time goes on...
Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
e be things,

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by unclemaths(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
The girl speaks with two sides of her mouth..

Keep it up.
Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Kpomosauce: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
grin Buhari shock absorber fit withstand this one so

But women sha, she just put sm on top the boy head.

kpomosauce cannot can

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by paulolee(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
jus imagine
Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Sacrosanct12(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shanklee:
grin grin u no serious o,la click la mosquito net suffocate u abi
Re: Schoolgirl Who Claimed 10-year-old Boyfriend Was Responsible For Her Pregnancy by Mayng01(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
End time children

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Last Experience That Made You A Stronger Person? / Two Evangelists Caught Fighting Themselves On The Street Of Ikeja "Ashawo Pastor / Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.