Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer (7923 Views)

Allow Her To Ride U Man, Stop Punishing Yourself / I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
Trick to last longer let her ride you then you will feel less pleasure and you will last longer.

This trick mostly work for those that do not cum during soapy

4 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Kaykay999(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nah to find a tomb raider babe cheesy wink

8 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Longbean11: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mathscum:
Trick to last longer let her ride you then you will feel less pleasure and you will last longer.

It works like mad

4 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
Longbean11:

It works like mad

You have tried it too?

1 Like

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Mkayfrenzy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Doesn't work for me ooo. Na that time sef I dey quick cum

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 20, 2020
U want to remain there.
U don't have other JOBS to attend to.
I PITY the next GENERATION.
Because POVERTY will be RECYCLED with so much MAGNANIMITY.

Almost 2/3 of TOPICS on this Platform are now centred around SEXUAL GRATIFICATION.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by ubunja(m): 3:16am On Aug 20, 2020
A girl riding you is the quickest way to cum. I don't know where you got your data from.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by ubunja(m): 3:20am On Aug 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
U want to remain there.

Almost 2/3 of TOPICS on this Platform are now centred around SEXUAL GRATIFICATION.
lol why people like you don't go to Business section is a mystery.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by mumumugu(m): 3:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Mathscum:

Are you suffering from premature ejaculation

2 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by CAPSLOCKED: 3:57am On Aug 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
U want to remain there.

LOL, THIS PART OF THE FORUM IS DEDICATED TO SEXUAL GRATIFICATION. I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU IN THE RELIGIOUS SECTION DISCUSSING AND DEBATING BIBLE AND FAITH WITH ME. YOU'RE NOT ALSO IN THE POLITICAL AND BUSINESS SECTIONS WHERE THEY DISCUSS WAYS TO MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD.. BUT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE THAT POST ROMANCE AND SEX UNDER THE ROMANCE AND SEXUALITY SECTION. HA! HYPOCRITE!

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:
lol why people like you don't go to Business section is a mystery.
KINDLY answer this Question below...?
Between WISDOM and WEALTH, which would you want God Almighty to grant if you are given the opportunity to choose..?

I will also respond to it and state my reasons..?
Just Answer. I am waiting....

1 Like

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, THIS PART OF THE FORUM IS DEDICATED TO SEXUAL GRATIFICATION. I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU IN THE RELIGIOUS SECTION DISCUSSING AND DEBATING BIBLE AND FAITH WITH ME. YOU'RE NOT ALSO IN THE POLITICAL AND BUSINESS SECTIONS WHERE THEY DISCUSS WAYS TO MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD.. BUT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE THAT POST ROMANCE AND SEX UNDER THE ROMANCE AND SEXUALITY SECTION. HA! HYPOCRITE!
Between WISDOM and WEALTH, which would you want God Almighty to grant if you are given the opportunity to choose..?

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by larryking540: 4:19am On Aug 20, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:
Doesn't work for me ooo. Na that time sef I dey quick cum
ur scrotum na upside down o

3 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 20, 2020
mumumugu:

Are you suffering from premature ejaculation

no
Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by ubunja(m): 5:50am On Aug 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

why would I choose between Wisdom and Wealth in Romance section? Better ask me between pussy and love.

Go to Business section and post that question. Dude there's a place and time for everything.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by GeneralPula: 5:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Yeah.. It works wella

1 Like

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:
why would I choose between Wisdom and Wealth in Romance section? Better ask me between pussy and love.

Go to Business section and post that question. Dude there's a place and time for everything.
Hahahahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by ubunja(m): 6:48am On Aug 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahahahahaha
lol. Have a good day though...

1 Like

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Authoreety: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2020
Actually, it works except the guy just want to cum

Guys stay away from beer and sugar, do enuf exercises if you want to last long in bed... It's a practical something...

Most gals are even lazy especially the thick ones, they'd prefer you just do your thing than climb to do the work... Women sef, dem no dey do anytin to help matters, but iv also met the ones that won't even give you the chance to ride, dem go ride all the cholesterol comot for ur body...Chai!
Bad gals.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Vyzz: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Actually he is everywhere
Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by rowland545(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2020
It actually works...when she is on top u have the whole time in d world to play with ur brain.

Which gives u more control of when to cum.

I tried it with a bad girl last month I guess... As she was just on top I had a thousand thoughts running through my mind...but las las condom come burst and I did not know.... Had to spend 800 naira for postin....had no idea it was that expensive now.

Anyway it was worth it....never thought I would run away from sex...I now avoid having sex wit that girl...she no day tire....I give up

2 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by fattprince(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2020
rowland545:
It actually works...when she is on top u have the whole time in d world to play with ur brain.

I tried it with a bad girl last month I guess... As she was just on top I had a thousand thoughts running through my mind...but las las condom come burst and I did not know.... Had to spend 800 naira for postin....had no idea it was that expensive now.

Anyway it was worth it....never thought I would run away from sex...I now avoid having sex wit that girl...she no day tire....I give up
WTF!!! Was just thinking about getting postinor in hand in case condom burst. Was budgeting 400-500. Cos the last time I heard it was 200 but people were saying its now more expensive was not thinking 800. Just have to be careful with CD then.

1 Like

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Bbbwings: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2020
Op, you sure say you don have sex before grin grin
You never jam pussy with grip of pincers.

8 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Liposure: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2020
rowland545:

which brand of condom? just in case
Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Image123(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Ahhhh, there goes the real reason why you do not believe in God, sexual gratification. You know that you cannot truly follow God and practice "sexual gratification". Better think of eternity too, you can be wrong or you cannot be wrong?
Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by LadySarah: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2020
grin
Not true. The reverse is actually the case

1 Like

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by rowland545(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2020
Liposure:
which brand of condom? just in case
baba nah kiss disgrace me oooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by rowland545(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2020
fattprince:

WTF!!! Was just thinking about getting postinor in hand in case condom burst. Was budgeting 400-500. Cos the last time I heard it was 200 but people were saying its now more expensive was not thinking 800. Just have to be careful with CD then.
guy u don't know wat is going on...use condom oooo...postinor now nah hot cake...its fucking expensive... But I just got a new place I can get it for 600.

As I buy am self dat day e pain me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by HomerTimpson: 9:07am On Aug 20, 2020
Mathscum:

will be waiting for any cyclist lady to marry thenundecided
Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by DNA9(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:
A girl riding you is the quickest way to cum. I don't know where you got your data from.

I swear. I am even surprised to hear that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by wemmy01(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2020
ubunja:

This guy don dey craze ooo
Funny shit
lol
Re: If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer by Longbean11: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Longbean11:

It works like mad
Yes.. Severally man.. Since then I will make sure the girl rides me first b4 I start any style.. That way I last longer than 1hr 30mins. I'm not exaggerating grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Fluids Like Milk Comes Out From My Woman Breast During Sex!!! / When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / See The Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Man & His Banana That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.