Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix (109393 Views)

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
A good time to cash out. sue the airline.

And you where saying?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by fartfact(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
f
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color][sup][/sup]
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Innobee99(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2020
My village people no go know when I go take my first flight

Amen
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by PureGoldh(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Wahala
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Igwe355(f): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
And how is this news?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Befii: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
may have been hit by a missile from the middle east east, guess the country.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Princeofasia: 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2020
enjoy. Glo: 903216453715739
the loader should at least say thank u.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Bewiseedet(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Here in Nigeria we are always in shock. My President is always in shock too
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by orgylover: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Princeofasia:
enjoy. Glo: 903216453715739
the loader should at least say thank u.
thanks. i wish it was mtn
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Bewiseedet(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Princeofasia:
enjoy. Glo: 903216453715739 903216281026000 the loader should at least say thank u.
MTN please
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by martineverest(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
ValCon888:
Firstly, it has to be determined whether the cabin is pressurised or not. In the above case, the cabin was pressurised because they are at high altitude.

If it is only the inner glass that cracks, everything is fine. But if it is the outer and inner glass that cracks, then the structural integrity of the fuselage is compromised which can lead to an explosive decompression.

Where that happens, human beings can get sucked out of the plane. If the pilot is not skilled, the plane can crash.
Southwest Flight 1380 below is an example.
I remember this 2 or 3 years ago....the air sucker a passenger out of the plane
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by GamalNasser: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
No single cause for alarm , that's not main window but the defogger plastic window before the main window
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Bewiseedet(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
Na so You go dey till six feet
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by promotervickky(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
wink wink
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Kobicove(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
All these Twitter people sef that like causing unnecessary drama

This is nothing to be alarmed about
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by jericco1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
The maintenance crew messed up
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Asour: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
oscarmarley:
calm down naa

To be honest he shouldn't.

Everyone in this world is pushing an agenda (subconsciously or not). What's yours?

In this struggle called life one may be deceived to thinking highly of oneself alas it's all a puff.

Reminders like his point to what's really important.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by cyberghost23: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Useless human being.
All because of tiktok.
God punish u

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by bbbabes(f): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Damn
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Modikko(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
@Righteousness89
Macsjebs:
Righteousness89, so many scary stuffs happening lately o, what is happening to the world sef embarassed embarassed embarassed. This is really shocking, I am still in shock, don't know if you are shocked too shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by article1: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
Yes, everyone is in shock. I understand every the President is in shock when he heard the news.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by leofab(f): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shit happens
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Bobotic(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2020
English language died at Sub-Heading shocked

God is the Greatest!!!

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by AngelicBeing: 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shellsploit:
Let us all sit and welcome Righteousness 85 as he preaches Gods gospel to us.

Back to the topic, He should just calm down!
No need to panic..

Make e buy super glue gum am na.. shocked

Super glue ke, Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by etrange: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2020
See as Nairalanders quickly understood the guy was overreacting as there was no real danger. If it were in Nigeria, they would have been cursing the country and its leaders now! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by majamajic(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:

He was the one that put weight on the frame
Did u read ?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by UDUJ(m): 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Righteousness89, so many scary stuffs happening lately o, what is happening to the world sef embarassed embarassed embarassed. This is really shocking, I am still in shock, don't know if you are shocked too shocked shocked shocked.

So even you too don dey troll that Jesus younger brother cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by nBag(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

all you trolling righteousness89 are mad

3 Likes

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
majamajic:

He was the one that put weight on the frame
Did u read ?
Weight or no weight that glass if it was in a good condition wouldn't crack.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by MickzyDonald: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thank GOD say no be me,i for jump out bfor they know wetin happen cool
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by majamajic(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
Weight or no weight that glass if it was in a good condition wouldn't crack.

The glass didn't crack

Besides, sleeping against windows is not allowed during flights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.