Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix (109395 Views)

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
UDUJ:

So even you too don dey troll that Jesus younger brother cheesy

Will you keep quiet!
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Shellsploit: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Nigerialagos:

He did not have data �

Will you keep you dirty mouth quiet!
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
SILVERLINES:
another sign for Rupture I guess cheesy

Will you keeeeep quiet!
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by mattfeuter(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2020
Righteousness89,

Do your thing bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Modikko(m): 12:21am On Aug 21, 2020
K
nBag:

all you trolls are madder
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Modikko(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2020
You are not ok
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Queenben(f): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2020
Thank God for life,lemme teach you how to make money via mini importation,let's hook via zero eight zero six three three five double six double zero
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by bayusman: 2:05am On Aug 21, 2020
Macsjebs:
Righteousness89, so many scary stuffs happening lately o, what is happening to the world sef embarassed embarassed embarassed. This is really shocking, I am still in shock, don't know if you are shocked too shocked shocked shocked.

grin grin grin
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by sweetilicious(f): 3:59am On Aug 21, 2020
We just have to forgive people all the time because life is really short.It will amass nothing if we keep grudges. I have decided to forgive all the wrongs done to me and ask for forgiveness from those I might have offended. It helps me mentally.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Openbusiness: 4:30am On Aug 21, 2020
nwachineke096:

funny you, but how can a human being get sucked out of that hole?
When next you travel by air, please sit by the window. When the flight is at very high altitude, break the window by your side and see if you won't be sucked out into the atmosphere. Please do it in your private jet that you're the only passenger. Tnx!

PS: am juz joking oh, pls dunt eva try it grin cuz it's not a matter of "IF", the person (not u grin) will be sucked out into the atmosphere. Because there is a huge pressure difference between the internal cabin atmosphere and the external atmospheric pressure. Think of it this way. Your plane is moving through air at tremendous high speeds cutting across and disturbing the air's normal position. Think of the air like the water in your bath tub. If you fill up your bath tub with water and wade your hand across, what happens? You push back some water from their normal position and create a sort of temporal gap, which the water will try fill up back immediately your hand is removed. Now imagine it with a big plane in the air. The force at which it is pushing through the air and the air trying to fill up its normal positioning in the atmosphere creates a huge pressure vortex around the plane. But the internal cabin air pressure is normal, as if there's nothing happening because there isn't anything happening inside. So if there is a big leak like a broken window, calm pressure meets "angry" pressure, and angry pressure wins the fight, so everything must move in the external direction. Like a powerful vacuum sucking out dirt in the rug, but the problem is everything inside the plane is the dirt and the plane is the rug. Do u understand it now? grin

3 Likes

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by 6digitscomrade: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2020
heendrix:
Righteousness89 can you please tell us the spiritual effect of what happened to the guy

Thanks.
diz guy Na the new airforce one of diz forum ���
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Innobee99(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2020
code77:

Na lieeeeee. We are here and every where u go, we get branch. Infact, na for wheel barrow na im Dem go take carry U come back village. grin grin angry grin grin grin. U can't escape our Traditional Television Station.
Funny bro

Las Las baba God pass una grin
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by 91119111c(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2020
I am a freind to Righteousness89.
he sent me to tell you the implications of the crack.

Condolences to this Man..
Prayers for His Wife..
Anything could take anyone at Anywhere..
The Worst thing that can Happen to anyone is to Die without JESUS.
Its Better Not Imagined!
I Wish Someone around the wife could lead her to Jesus...
I Feel in my Spirit that Something Big is about to Happen!
Pls if you are yet to make Peace With Jesus before you enter aeroplane, Go on your Knees right where you are and Make the Prayers on our Signature..

2 Likes

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by target100: 7:32am On Aug 21, 2020
Whao so you encouraging people to take undue advantage?
for what exactly are you asking him to sue ? Hmmm another reason they won't answer a Nigerian who files a claim or sues, many thanks to your kind
saaphiere:
A good time to cash out. sue the airline.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Preshdon20: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2020
No much to fear because anything can happen, even the vehicle we use on land sometimes can be faulty, I don't think this has anything to do with spirituality.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2020
Modikko:
You are not ok

Will you keep quiet!
Keep quiet!
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Kevinsamba: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2020
That's a myth actually grin
xynerise:
Any small air space and everyone gets sucked out
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Karam12345: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2020
Offpoint:

Create account today and you wan sell insta account and you expect a sane human being to buy from you?
sold already we no vome bargain if you no get money keep shutup
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Offpoint: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2020
Karam12345:
sold already we no vome bargain if you no get money keep shutup
Yeah, I know.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Karam12345: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2020
Offpoint:

Yeah, I know.
you can't do Business because of your lack of trust or insecurities Don't blame it on other and for records i have three other accounts bros Good day
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Offpoint: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2020
Karam12345:
you can't do Business because of your lack of trust or insecurities Don't blame it on other and for records i have three other accounts bros Good day
Guy I offend you before?
You should know the internet is full scammers, I don't understand why you're mad at my comment.

Best you've done is clarify yourself.

You can't give money to total stranger you're meeting for the first time in the name of trust.

Apologies if you feel offended, it's too early to start a fight abeg.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Karam12345: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2020
Offpoint:

Guy I offend you before?
You should know the internet is full scammers, I don't understand why you're mad at my comment.

Best you've done is clarify yourself.

You can't give money to total stranger you're meeting for the first time in the name of trust.

Apologies if you feel offended, it's too early to start a fight abeg.
the way you responded to my post sounds like am a scammer that is why my respond is like these ..... We cool now Goodday We no dy quarrel ....
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Offpoint: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Karam12345:
the way you responded to my post sounds like am a scammer that is why my respond is like these ..... We cool now Goodday We no dy quarrel ....
Peace brotherly, life no hard.

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Openbusiness:
When next you travel by air, please sit by the window. When the flight is at very high altitude, break the window by your side and see if you won't be sucked out into the atmosphere. Please do it in your private jet that you're the only passenger. Tnx!

PS: am juz joking oh, pls dunt eva try it grin cuz it's not a matter of "IF", the person (not u grin) will be sucked out into the atmosphere. Because there is a huge pressure difference between the internal cabin atmosphere and the external atmospheric pressure. Think of it this way. Your plane is moving through air at tremendous high speeds cutting across and disturbing the air's normal position. Think of the air like the water in your bath tub. If you fill up your bath tub with water and wade your hand across, what happens? You push back some water from their normal position and create a sort of temporal gap, which the water will try fill up back immediately your hand is removed. Now imagine it with a big plane in the air. The force at which it is pushing through the air and the air trying to fill up its normal positioning in the atmosphere creates a huge pressure vortex around the plane. But the internal cabin air pressure is normal, as if there's nothing happening because there isn't anything happening inside. So if there is a big leak like a broken window, calm pressure meets "angry" pressure, and angry pressure wins the fight, so everything must move in the external direction. Like a powerful vacuum sucking out dirt in the rug, but the problem is everything inside the plane is the dirt and the plane is the rug. Do u understand it now? grin

you tried in your explanation, I understand what you are saying..... but are you in anyway a physics teacher or a physics expert. cos the way you explained this in a straight forward way is good.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Xeeex: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Very foolish, broke window and next thing is tik tok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.