Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix (109394 Views)

Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by nBag(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Modikko:
@Righteousness89
all you trolls are madder

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by SHEAU(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Shey you dey whine am ni �
MrBrownJay1:

exactly, and if he looks around, many windows have such...
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nigerialagos: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Righteousness89, so many scary stuffs happening lately o, what is happening to the world sef embarassed embarassed embarassed. This is really shocking, I am still in shock, don't know if you are shocked too shocked shocked shocked.

He did not have data �
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
moscobabs:
Nothing to panic about here, I have boarded a plane without window glass from Texas to Washington DC before. cry

You don't mean it? Which did you fly? Physical or Spiritual? grin

2 Likes

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by jrusky(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Righteousness89, so many scary stuffs happening lately o, what is happening to the world sef embarassed embarassed embarassed. This is really shocking, I am still in shock, don't know if you are shocked too shocked shocked shocked.

Haba bro are you Buhari that you are shocked, shock and shocking
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by SEGLIZ: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

@Macsjebs
the world is now in a state of scarecrow. cheesycheesycheesy
scarecrow mode activated.gringringrin
to the truth, the world is turned a nightmare but those in the spirit it might not bother them that much.
Matthew 24

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
majamajic:

The glass didn't crack

Besides, sleeping against windows is not allowed during flights
What happened to it?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
SEGLIZ:

@Macsjebs
the world is now in a state of scarecrow. cheesycheesycheesy
scarecrow mode activated.gringringrin
to the truth, the world is turned a nightmare but those in the spirit it might not bother them that much.
Matthew 24
Scary indeed or rather shocking, so many disasters and evil occurrences lately
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Oxtonguy: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
End time pilot
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by SEGLIZ: 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

Scary indeed or rather shocking, so many disasters and evil occurrences lately

even those that are in the know are likewise carried the evil days are here already.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by SILVERLINES: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
another sign for Rupture I guess cheesy
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Openbusiness: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2020
ValCon888:
Firstly, it has to be determined whether the cabin is pressurised or not. In the above case, the cabin was pressurised because they are at high altitude.

If it is only the inner glass that cracks, everything is fine. But if it is the outer and inner glass that cracks, then the structural integrity of the fuselage is compromised which can lead to an explosive decompression.

Where that happens, human beings can get sucked out of the plane. If the pilot is not skilled, the plane can crash.
Southwest Flight 1380 below is an example.
no amount of skill can save the plane. only a miracle or a fat passenger that get sucked into the leak and gets stuck there and the pilot makes a quick emergency landing before all the intestines are sucked out and the vortex is open again. A broken window at high altitude equals plane crash. A puncture leak can be managed by a skilled pilot. Anyhow, your explanation is legit.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by inspayard(f): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
The guy just wants tik tok followers,I am sure he was not really scared,he even used "mild panic attack".If he was really scared he wouldn't even remember that he was holding his phone.Anyway if it was me I would have screamed so loudly that the pilot would have to park the plane and let me alight.

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

CAPSLOCKED & Kingxsamz ought to explain better but the news may not come as a shock to them

modified: CAPSLOCKED explained but in Righteousness89's voice, well thanks for standing in for Righteousness89 since he is offline now

I've already given my life to Christ, scary things are happening more frequently, I just have to believe. cry

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Diamondniyi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
He was meant to use the opportunity to buy GALA
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by majamajic(m): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
What happened to it?

The frame not the glass , he put weight on the glass thereby making the frame to crack , plane windows has 2 Glasses , both glasses are not in any way held by that broken frame , though the first glass touches the frame but the glasses are fixed from inside
Though the airline will change the frame , but it's not a legal stuff cos he was the one that put weight on it , we have normal sleeping positions in flight , sleeping against the windows is not one of them
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Depressed101: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2020
majamajic:
This will not affect anything , it's just the inner frame before the first glass window , then the second glass

No need to panic !

actually stuffs Like that can make the pilot call for emergency landing
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by blowjohn(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
That's what tik tok causes.
People trying to show diaself.
The only tick tock I know is that of my wrist watch
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by majamajic(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
Depressed101:
actually stuffs Like that can make the pilot call for emergency landing

Yes , but it's not a big deal

But u know someone gats to panic , and not to take chances
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Chirowman(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2020
the guy is strong me I will faint and refaint no be my una go use play ludo
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Deborah98(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Righteousness89 lolzzzzz do and come and interpret, anyways he should thank God for the safety
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Deborah98(f): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thank God for his safety
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
The plane crash? Ewwww shocked

moscobabs:
Nothing to panic about here, I have boarded a plane without window glass from Texas to Washington DC before. cry
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by olaoye15(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
We await Rightoueness 89 spiritual interpretation.
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by dazzlingd(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

End time, window of airplane cracks..

Jesus is coming soon to unleash terror on those who do not believe

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by feeloscar(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
moscobabs:
Was it Nigeria Airways?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
xynerise:
Any small air space and everyone gets sucked out
and fly like superman
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Reference(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
If the window was really compromised the Captain will more than likely know before anyone else as the cabin pressure sensors will trigger an alarm before any exposive decompression most folks fear.

Always fasten your seatbelt for as long as possible on any flight particularly if you are going to take a nap and be unconscious of your surroundings for a bit. Incidents like violent turbulence can come out of nowhere without warning in the tropics at this time (the second half of the rainy season).
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Drizzy5001(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
Omo , if that window mistakenly open na "Bat man things" o grin
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by xynerise: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
lefulefu:
and fly like superman

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
where is righteousness 89 oo?
Re: Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
moscobabs:
Wow - as in the window was open to “fresh air” ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.