Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable (46052 Views)

Malam Wada Maida Is Dead / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Akaegwu(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
This death is just beaten about the bush.
Let it go straight to the point.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by guy222: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2020
The good news about their death is that non of them die at a tender age. They all live to see their children children infact that should be the prayer of every man on earth. They all died a fulfilled men. BTW Aisha buhari has been quite for sometime now hope all is well. At this stage lets here what Rateouse98 has to say
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Sagay212: 9:42pm On Aug 20, 2020
That's what you get when you pack old people into your government. Many of them were already close to their grave so nobody should be surprised about their death whether it was covid or not. They were all above 80years. People that should have been in their villages enjoying the natural air and calming their hypertensive nerves. But them do strong hold go enter government work at old age.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by yenereal(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Andrew13:
It will hit the real target soon

You abi?
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by nwakibie3(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
After Daura then Buhari
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by GuestLog: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
SirLakes:
I grin
Want grin
To grin
Sell grin
This grin
Space grin

Space for sale
keep it for Righteousness89. He's late to the class today.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by guy222: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
The good news about their death is that non of them died at a tender age. They all live to see their children children infact that should be the prayer of every man on earth, they all died a fulfilled men. BTW Aisha buhari has been quite of late, hope all is well. At this stage lets me form que and here what Righteousness98 has to say.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by VirginSearcher(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
Buhari on the waiting list

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by bejeria101(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
Bros don enter panic mode lol. Your own na full options e go take come.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by guy222: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
SirLakes:
I grin
Want grin
To grin
Sell grin
This grin
Space grin

Space for sale
bros abeg i dey interested. How much u go sell am. I wen buyam so that i go sell am as high purchase or black market price for Righteouness98
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Autotech312(m): 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2020
Andrew13:
It will hit the real target soon

How soon? Why wishing death on a fellow man? Be careful what you wish for people it might come back to you some peeps head Strong ooo.

Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by newdayhascomelt(m): 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
RIP to them
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by guy222: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
israelmao:
"When a strong man keeps his house when he that's stronger than him comes he plunders him."Death is an inevitable end,every man is humble on hearing it,every pride is broken at the sight of it.The current happenings are sending unmistakable and strong signals to the king on the throne who has broken many promises
oga forget that thing, those men died at their old age and fulfilled. Non of them is less then 75 years, so what signal are you talking about
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Jabioro: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2020
[quote author=heendrix post=93042060][/quote] Thanks
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Centcanada: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
The evil that men do love with his family and generation. This is just the beginning for them.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Positiveme2020: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2020
visijo:
Learn how to satisfy your woman with it even when it's small. I mean your salary �✌�

shocked
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is just death of OLD MEN..that's it.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by SirLakes: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
guy222:
bros abeg i dey interested. How much u go sell am. I wen buyam so that i go sell am as high purchase or black market price for Righteouness98

Last price 6mili

5mili for me, and 1 for dem omo onile boys angry grin

The space na center of attention, go make sense if the client wants to venture into church bizness grin angry
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2020
Thank God
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Glycosunde: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
If only they can use this to know that las las na 6feets all of them dey go no matter how rich and powerful they think they are. Abeg oga grim reaper kindly continue your systematic good work on these greedy politicians and make sure that they are all well served

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months 

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information. 

Note: if you are a man, woman or a couple also looking to have a child through surrogacy, you can also reach me on 08085454942
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by lereinter(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Jehovah God of vengeance shall pay buhari back in his own coin
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by InvertedHammer: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2020
/
No big deal if you think about it.

The 80 years olds are in the villages living as grandfathers and great grandfathers. It is Nigerians that keep empowering spent horses to lead them. If you ask me, they died at the right age. Remember the very old Nigerian Ambassador to US?

The Buhari men are just old and died.

/
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright
Death is only the beginning
We were born to die

May their soul rest in peace

Nawa 4 U oo. Can there souls rest in peace? It's not all souls that could rest in peace.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by lamentor78(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2020
At least no friends will feel him when he finally join them
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by frankyychiji(f): 12:36am On Aug 21, 2020
Skyfornia:
Who is Buhari's jazz man? His odeshi must be very strong...
Buhari died in London two years ago. The man in the villa is a Lifeless Sudanese.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by delishpot: 12:37am On Aug 21, 2020
I pray people (Nigerians) will make their ways right before God and man as the most high is tired of our wickedness.
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by Queenben(f): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2020
Mini importation have turned many Nigerians into millionaires.
Imagine buying women's designer bags for 5000 naira and selling for 25000 naira.
That's pure 20k profit on one product
Just selling 5 of that bag will give you 100k.
Some products are very easy to sell compared to others
Things around weight loss, health, women's beauty, fashion, electronics, gadgets sells very well in Nigeria
I remember selling a 10 naira pink lips balm for 2000 naira.
I don't need to tell you how hot this product is �
The profits in this business is too much mehn

Chat me up on ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6-3-3-5-6-6-0-0 to Join the group
Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by papermill: 12:56am On Aug 21, 2020
It’s getting closer and surely God must finish what he started.

1 Like

Re: Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable by alen4smith(m): 2:43am On Aug 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
That's what happens when the youths are left behind to vote in old men that should be in retirement.
this one will still campaign for atiku in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos / Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.