Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories (24030 Views)

Zamfara Government Shuts Down 4 Media Houses For Covering PDP Rally / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Goke7: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2020
FrLukas:
Three sections of the society are at the head of this rumour mill and mudslinging party.

1. Hausa/Fulani oligarchy. Scared of the growing popularity of the VP. They don't want to handover after 2023.

2. PDP. That demonic party that ruined any chance of Nigeria being a normal country, right from 1999-2015. (Watch as children born after 1999 dispute this)

3. Most Igbos. Apart from the fact that any Yoruba person doing well in life gives them a bad migraine, they are hoping that their man, Obi will be the next president and Osinbajo's reputation is a threat to this.

In short, they are all running scared.

you are very right. The VP's crime is simply because he is VP and his chances of becoming president is as bright as the sun.

We expect more attacks against the VP till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by nogragra: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Why do I feel these allegations might all be true

Osinbajo trying so hard to save his name against 2023 but we say no to any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023 and beyond

You see your life so devoid of colours. keep wailing on the side while progress is made without you. Next time you go say na ya village people dey do you.
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Tokenism: 11:39am On Aug 21, 2020
Veronicaff1:
Hmm....
Toilet light for your WC is available @ a very cheap rate....if you are interested hola me on what.sapp 080...550..863...12

It automatically turn on once step into the toilet and turn off when you leave the toilet. This is good for your home to beautify it

Nice one. How much?
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Farki: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2020
longetivity:
God will not shame Nigerians next president

He legally can't be president I don't know why people are saying this.
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Miracle1991: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2020
sircatherine45:
When you are seen with cultists, you inadvertently become a cultist

If Osibanjo wants to be a sincere VP, he should quit politics, and go back to the pulpit.
just read the nonsense you just typed. If he quit politics how Will he be a sincere vp? Abi in your village there is a position of vp in the pulpit?
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by shadeyinka(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Osinbajo trying so hard to save his name against 2023 but we say no to any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023 and beyond
Aren't you bigotry?

Osinbajo is not pushing for presidency. He doesn't even have the power nor the political strength to do so.

It is true some people are afraid of him but God seem to have been on his side. I support an Igbo presidency come 2023 but I am not seeing any credible son of the East making such moves. If there be any westerner you don't want, shouldn't it be Tinubu?
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Obey82: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2020
jaxxy:
Ok good bt has osibanjo apologized to Jonathan?
On what?
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Khingz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2020
Share our Soccer Prediction Telegram channel and get VIP SOCCER PREDICTION ODDS for FREE everyday!

VIP ODDS are on a Winning Streak already!

To join, Dm WhatsApp on 0.8.1.3.1.3.6.5.4.5.7

Don’t miss out!!!
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Evercurious(f): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
longetivity:
God will not shame Nigerians next president

CHRONIC LIAR LIKE HIM

1 Like

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Evercurious(f): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Deputy1111:
All their efforts to tarnish image of the vice president Yemi Osinbajo will always amount to zero. Osinbajo is our man 2023

Really? THAT CHRONIC LIAR has suddenlybecome a SAINT?..You guys can never change.. CHAMELEONS..

1 Like

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Evercurious(f): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
ORIAYO70:

The upper Chambers should sponsor a bill of 10yrs imprisonment for any media house, bloggers, responsible for any diatribe or malicious stories about any personalities, saying sorry or apologies would not undone any damage cause..

See your life? That's why you guys can be easily used and dumped.. WILLING TOOLS

1 Like

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Evercurious(f): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
Goke7:

you are very right. The VP's crime is simply because he is VP and his chances of becoming president is as bright as the sun.

We expect more attacks against the VP till 2023

So the slimy and CHRONIC LIAR has become a saint? I shame for unaa

1 Like

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
Them no know say osinbajo naGod sent and he didn’t put himself there but God did
this is how una go start. God sent my ass
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by davidque: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anybody with functional senses would have known that all the allegations were fake in the first place
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by farem: 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
[s]Why do I feel these allegations might all be true[/s]

When I checked your moniker, I wasn't surprised. Anyone that agrees with you is even worse
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Goke7: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Evercurious:

So the slimy and CHRONIC LIAR has become a saint? I shame for unaa

It is you that is a saint abi, mumu
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by morgstreme: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Your moniker says it all..
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by morgstreme: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2020
GTkester:

I thought as much. I see how they are fortuitously trying to make Osibanjo a saint. Well, they can only try, but even Osibanjo knows he's only marking time.

We shall all live to see how all this will end!
The both of you are obviously children of HATE and perdition..

When Osibanjo takes over in 2023,you will have another round of 8 years to wail..

Empty unexposed unintelligible kids...
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Crispels(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

If there is any iota of them being true, these national newspapers won't apologize after being sued.
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Crispels(m): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
Davicl:
Nonsense.... They all can't be lieing in the first place

They all reported different false reports.
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by captain247: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hmmm they didn't retract their statements since till invention of #5m fine.
Anyway, its better to save one's head this period sha.

2 Likes

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Evercurious(f): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2020
Goke7:

It is you that is a saint abi, mumu

Why paint him a saint when we all know that he is a liar?
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by earnit3: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
really
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Eriggs: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
Farki:

He legally can't be president I don't know why people are saying this.
wetin small pikin know, go call ur village chief to come and be President now
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Wada3: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2020
It is so unfortunate that some Media outlet no longer verify before reporting their news. For me, I knew all the fake news against the Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo would continue to be a futile venture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest / Distribution Of Cleaner Lagos Initiative Thrash Bags Begins / Saraki Is In Trouble, If Anything Happens To These People Says Kwara Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.