Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories (24029 Views)

Zamfara Government Shuts Down 4 Media Houses For Covering PDP Rally / Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by sircatherine45(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
Miracle1991:
just read the nonsense you just typed. If he quit politics how Will he be a sincere vp? Abi in your village there is a position of vp in the pulpit?

I don't quote stupid people

I made a statement, if you have problem with logical assimilation, then go drink sniper.
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by sircatherine45(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2020
Commentor:

You that was looking for Ashewo joint in Owerri have the audacity to call people evil?
shocked

That's why i don't reply wretched bastarrds!

Now run into your cave, stone man!
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Yahksbiz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h8kMqaDFYs
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by murecool(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Why do I feel these allegations might all be true

Osinbajo trying so hard to save his name against 2023 but we say no to any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023 and beyond
You are wired to reason that way.
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by Peppysco: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Why do I feel these allegations might all be true

Osinbajo trying so hard to save his name against 2023 but we say no to any form of Yoruba presidency in 2023 and beyond

Eleribu olosho. Na today Yoruba begin be your present, them go continue dey rule you and you go continue to be the subject till forever
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by aygboko: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2020
This is what happens when journalism is left in the hands of bloggers
Re: Attacks Against Osinbajo: How 4 Media Firms Apologized Over Fabricated Stories by ORIAYO70(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

See your life? That's why you guys can be easily used and dumped.. WILLING TOOLS

You r senseless n reckless, so you support people hard earned personalities to be rub in mud.. You r unintelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Caused The 'Ghana Must Go' Saga / El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered / Kano APC Crisis: Buhari Summons Ganduje, Kwankwaso To Aso-rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.