Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,577 members, 7,843,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej (4382 Views)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / OBJ Is An Experienced & Patriotic Leader Who Transformed Nigeria - GEJ / Chinua Achebe Is Ignorant Of The Situation In Nigeria - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Beaf: 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Get thee behind me devil beaf/feab/Ma j blidge/karl max. you dont worth my time!!!

I glad that I scare the pants of NL's minority dunce population! I wouldn't normally give you time of day, cos you're denser than a lead knob.
What sort of deficient "intelligence" does not rate the alamjiri crisis as important? You called me, so here I am to knock the crap out of your pants.

It is only to the Worlds dimmest bulbs, that having 10 million almajiri's is not a crisis of tectonic proportions.
To put things in proportion, we have 10 million kids roaming the streets without parental love and care, we have 10 million urchins that will kill for the price of a loaf of bread; 10 million who will contribute NOTHING to Nigeria's economy, now or in the future, they will always be an economic drain and a security risk. Even more stark than the above is that if the almajiri's formed a nation, it would be around number 80 out of 224 nations by population size. The following industrialised countries all have a smaller population than Nigeria's almajiri's; Ireland, Norway, Finland, Singapore, Denmark, Hong Kong, Israel, Sweden and a couple more.

You probably are one of the dunces that thinks almajiri is a good thing. Shame on you.

Further reading for you:
http://www.leadershipnigeria.com/index.php/news/cover-stories/8792-10m-kids-beg-in-the-north--minister
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by freegaza(m): 12:02am On Feb 19, 2011
Rhino Sir, Alan nguro, why are you wastin your time?These people have never been to the north and don't even know who an almajiri is.They don't know some of them are children of rich people who have tens of houses.They don't know the almajiri's have a place they usually sleep after roaming about in the streets in the day time(it is call tsangaya).They don't know all of them are brought to the mallams by their parents.They don't knw and they dont want to knw so don't waste your time.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by againstGEJ(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2011
freegaza:

Rhino Sir, Alan nguro, why are you wastin your time?These people have never been to the north and don't even know who an almajiri is.They don't know some of them are children of rich people who have tens of houses.They don't know the almajiri's have a place they usually sleep after roaming about in the streets in the day time(it is call tsangaya).They don't know all of them are brought to the mallams by their parents.They don't knw and they dont want to knw so don't waste your time.

Another wrong assumption. So you want to tell me that those boys that goes swarming for left over foods at public restaurants in Birnin Kebbi are children of rich people? Really? Or are we talking about another type of Almajiris?
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Beaf: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2011
freegaza:

Ya! Thats true! Poor ignorant us!
What we surely know though, is that the almajiri system is an institution propped up by members of an unscrupulous mafia as a tool of terror in case their pockets are threatened by law, order, equity and justice. Many will rise against those who wish to put an end to it.

This is the picture is not about child abuse, no! Its of a well off educated almajiri in front of one of his tens of houses. He is just pretending:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/228931_almajiri_jpg3b717fb76953051fdc484005e071f01b

Here are more almajiri's pretending to be poor, this time, in Lagos. I wonder how the ignorant photographer took a picture of them outside the North? Damn!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/115155_ug_JPGe0e0bfaf971c070f8c9541c1578a1273

It is wickedness to belittle the almajiri problem or condemn concrete govt action to liberate 10 million suffering and grossly abused kids.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by freegaza(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2011
Yes they have parents and some of them are rich.That is why i said you dont knw and you dont want to.I have read with them before joining skul.I am not telin you what i dont know.Am on ground not like you who believes every lie.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by freegaza(m): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2011
Just come here and see for your eyes.RHINO was once in the north and he has seen it.Buildin boarding skul is just clueless.I know of a milliona whose children are all almajiris just becos he believes they learn the quran and yes these children do beg on the streets just like other almajiri's do.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Beaf: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2011
freegaza:

Yes they have parents and some of them are rich.That is why i said you dont knw and you dont want to.I have read with them before joining skul.I am not telin you what i dont know.Am on ground not like you who believes every lie.

For your info, the only Northern states I am yet to visit are Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi. In the South, I have just Akwa Ibom. Just after I left school, I used to trade certain goods in Kano and along the West African Coast.
I wonder why I'm so damn ignorant about Nigeria?!! LOL!

The almajiri institution is child abuse of the grossest sort. It is only supported by the mafia who see the poor kids, not as humans, but as expendable weapons.
Those children must be housed and educated. Big ups to GEJ!

. . .By the way, pay close attention to the link I posted earlier, you'll find that the minister who gave the 10 million figure for the almajiri population is a Northerner, so she knew what she was talking about (by your standards). Here's the link again:
http://www.leadershipnigeria.com/index.php/news/cover-stories/8792-10m-kids-beg-in-the-north--minister

I might be "ignorant," but ccording to a census carried out by Kano state government in 2003, in Kano alone were are a whopping 1,486,000 almajiri's. Now, 2003 was some 8 years ago; serious food for thought!

It is a good thing GEJ has approached this problem with cunning and diplomacy, because many would have risen up in arms, cos their "weapons" were being humanised and given hope in life. Yes! In todays Nigeria, almajiri's can begin to aspire. cool
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by cold(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2011
Truth is no one can completely eradicate almajiranci from the North.It is deeply embedded in their style of Islam,thus any attempt to rid the system of this branch of Islam will be met with stiff opposition.This is akin to saying you want to prohibit early marriages in the North,that will be nothing but an exercise in futility.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Rhino5dm: 4:31am On Feb 19, 2011
Do I have time to be explaining to fo.ols with virus infested brain? nah! the only reason why am explaining to this Dundee’s is for the  that fact that sane people may come across this thread and mis- conceive falsehood  to be truth and at the end be vindictive.
the only confusion you are having is not been able to deffrentiate between a begger and almajiri.

do you  you know the modus operendi of any almajiri school?? not until then, keep on swimming in arrogances and taking sti.pid.ity as break fast. wallow on idio.cy and radiate co.war.dness. cos only bipolar nutcase and stench political novice will be trading with that worthless solution to almajiranci card.
little did these eediot knows that for more two decades politician have cashing on the electorate with almajiranci card whenever election year draws nearer. 

A quick mentality check on these mofos. so in your mind the solution to militancy will have been making those camps in the creeks a boarding facilities and a permanent home for militants ehn?? look at how dumb you sound.

please, Google about maitatsine (buba marwa in the early 80's ) and see what horrible ignorance like yours can result to. Do you equally know about madarasa in Pakistan?? I doubt much

while i lay back with alertness on this thread and allow you scramble for another ignorant post, GO TELL GEJ TO FIRST MAKE MILITANT CAMPS A PARMENENT BOARDING FACILITIES BEFORE COMING TO MAKE ANOTHER DUMB MOVES , because when those boarding facilities will be fully transform in to hatcheries/incubators for terrorist/radicals the clown will be on his sailing ship half conscience struggling with ocean tides, while internet maniac like you will be shouting terrorist this or book haram that. When I first, delivered the solution to boko haram saga, eediots like you were not seeing it then and the vampires are sucking human bloods, co.war.ds like you are running their useless mouth and wasting valuable bandwith.   

THE SOLUTION TO THIS MENACE  IS UP THERE, TAKE IT OR KEEP DELUDING YOUR SELF.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by cold(m): 4:48am On Feb 19, 2011
^^Dude calm the fck down.You're trying really hard to sound intelligent & in the process making some nonsensical blunders which i'm sure you'd blame on your keyboard.You have said so much & in all honesty-said nothing.What is your point exactly undecided
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Beaf: 4:55am On Feb 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Do I have time to be explaining to fo.ols with virus infested brain? nah! the only reason why am explaining to this Dundee’s is for the  that fact that sane people may come across this thread and mis- conceive falsehood  to be truth and at the end be vindictive.
the only confusion you are having is not been able to deffrentiate between a begger and almajiri.

do you  you know the modus operendi of any almajiri school?? not until then, keep on swimming in arrogances and taking sti.pid.ity as break fast. wallow on idio.cy and radiate co.war.dness. cos only bipolar nutcase and stench political novice will be trading with that worthless solution to almajiranci card.
little did these eediot knows that for more two decades politician have cashing on the electorate with almajiranci card whenever election year draws nearer. 

A quick mentality check on these mofos. so in your mind the solution to militancy will have been making those camps in the creeks a boarding facilities and a permanent home for militants ehn?? look at how dumb you sound.

please, Google about maitatsine (buba marwa in the early 80's ) and see what horrible ignorance like yours can result to. Do you equally know about madarasa in Pakistan?? I doubt much

while i lay back with alertness on this thread and allow you scramble for another ignorant post, GO TELL GEJ TO FIRST MAKE MILITANT CAMPS A PARMENENT BOARDING FACILITIES BEFORE COMING TO MAKE ANOTHER DUMB MOVES , because when those boarding facilities will be fully transform in to hatcheries/incubators for terrorist/radicals the clown will be on his sailing ship half conscience struggling with ocean tides, while internet maniac like you will be shouting terrorist this or book haram that. When I first, delivered the solution to boko haram saga, eediots like you were not seeing it then and the vampires are sucking human bloods, co.war.ds like you are running their useless mouth and wasting valuable bandwith.   

THE SOLUTION TO THIS MENACE  IS UP THERE, TAKE IT OR KEEP DELUDING YOUR SELF.

You've only ended spewing abuse like an agbero and not made a single point. Just proves you either have no clue or you are scared of the almajiri problem being solved (to be expected from certain quarters).

Shame on you. Its funny how much bile you have for the first person to lend the FG's hand to solving the problem (as if he caused it), but you are cozy with those who simply watched as the number of abused kids spiralled to 10 million, beyond the population of most countries in the World.
You came up with the rather ignorant, ill-considered and conflicting idea's (including the laughable one of prosecuting the parents of the almajiri's).
The first thing that kicks your arguments into the trash can, is the sheer number of almajiri's. If we go with you "prosecute the parents" plan, there are 10 million almajiri's; how many million parents would be prosecuted? Even if each husband and wife has 10 kids, it would still be a 500,000 parents. I'm sure you now realise the poverty stricken nature of all your suggestions; you've only made it worse with the agbero style outburst above.

Think before typing.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Rhino5dm: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2011
^^^ I bet sampleton like you will see noting wrong in arresting child molesting parents and encourage child labour, early marriage and traffickers/trafficking. So because those involve are about 10million the we should fold our arms?? This guy really needs medical help

Dude! Stop for while and think beyond your belly and pay master.

Let me simplify that point for you again. If the government is serious about curbing this menace, put a proper law in place prohibiting such, arrest violators/defaulters create awearness on such and highlight the dangers associated with it. Shikenan!

When you create a boarding facilities, you will end encouraging the practice and there by making parent lazy in taking care of thier children. While terrorist organisation and radicals will have the avenue to recruit more members and ofcourse even as dumb as you are, you know the implications of that. Look at what is happening in pakistan for example suicide bombings every now and then is that what GEJ want for Nogeria??. This thing is more of cultural than religion or are there no muslims in the western Nigeria, saudi arabia?? Why arent we seeing almajiris in those areas??

NB. Am on mibile.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Beaf: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
^
You are making absolutely no point and sounding more like an agbero. Are you in favour of almajiri or what?
This is the first govt to tackle the problem which festered for decades until the almajiri population topped a thunderous 10 million, yet while you are silent on past govts, you blame the current govt for looking in that direction.

In your esteemed opinion, is GEJ the cause of the almajiri problem? Do you actually think Nigeria's problems started with Jonathan?
If not, why have your likes been comfortable with govts that tolerated or supported it, why have you been quiet all these decades, only springing to life when the almajiri institution is threatened with, "education?" grin

You need to go back on the thread and read the number of conflicting statements you have made to understand that any unbiased observer would conclude that you are unhappy with GEJ's cunning way of dismantling of the almajiry system. The kids will not only go to boarding houses, they will also get a Western (as against Arabic) education that will make them employable and useful to society. An added benefit, to what the govt is doing, is that educating 10 million kids in a region that is notoriously behind others educationally will close the gap by several orders of magnitude. The average Northerner would be expected to rejoice at the prospects of the policy (and that is what is indeed observed), so why are you so unhappy and negative?
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Rhino5dm: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2011
^^^ Did I? my main concern is that with good intention, but wrong appraoch. i have tried making it very clear from the incenption of the thread and gave my 2cents input as a concern citizen with a first knowledge of the issue been discussed.

But, what did get in return?? name calling.

Mr. beaf everybody knows that GEJ didnot create almajiri system and i assume he was trying to profer solution to the horrible act. that said. you can never solve this problem believe me by building boarding facilities and making the system permanent.

lemme gist you a real life scnerio. majority of the religion fight you hear in the north. normally sprung out from those places. the unfortunate ones find them selves in company of radicals and deluded goons. . . . .
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Rhino5dm: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2011
. . . .  became desaster to the society. the famous maitastine (buba marwa) should ring a bell in your head. by keeping this children together, the of them been radicalised is very high.

Do you know the history of Mohammed yusuf,the slain boka haram leader?? i doubt if you do. he started by operating an almajiranci school and like a blink, he conically introduced his extremist agenda and succeded in radicalising his members and fed them with lies.
he is driving an air condition car, using handset and going for medical check up while he has prohibited all for his group. take a look at the consequencies of according such opportunity.
killing, bombing, terror. . . .

look. forget about the so called islamic scholars or northen leaders going against my solution, all  they are intrested is for them to accorded importance and be giving the responsiblity of implimenting these projects and that will be the greatest mistake.

prohibit almajiranci and integrate  the children in to modern educational system. simple!
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by udezue(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2011
GEJ should worry about other pressing issues and leave those cursed people alone.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Rhino5dm: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2011
personally, i have participated in an hausa radio drama sposored by David and Lucile Packard Foundation in creating aweaness and sensitizing people on the danger of child education especially the girl child. when you go close to them(almajiris) you will weep to see how smart and brilliant many of them are. they are just victim of circumstances and GEJ is going to compound their misery

if there is a proper law prohibiting almajiranci and a compulsory admission of all children in school. within a few years almajiranci will disappear.

The first question i use to ask them then,was weather they want to leave and be like every normal child and on whose idea are ther here. majority will burst in to tears and thier innocency will be very visible. AND NONE WILL NOT WANT TO GO BACK HOME IF GIVING THE OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE THEY ARE FORCED AGAINST THIER WISH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Dont allow GEJ to embark on that project because is going to be a time bomb.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Rhino5dm: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2011
udezue:

GEJ should worry about other pressing issues and leave those cursed people alone.

[center][/center]
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by nduchucks: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
Beef & co.,  I'd suggest that you read up and understand the difference between an Almajiri and a poor begger.  Once you've done that, you may understand what Rhino is attempting to get across to you. Stubborn(and ethnically biased) positions that becloud your understanding of simple concepts, are not signs of intellectual maturity. Olodo
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2011
cold:

Truth is no one can completely eradicate[b] almajiranci from the North.It is deeply embedded in their style of Islam,thus any attempt to rid the system of this branch of Islam will be met with stiff opposition.[/b]This is akin to saying you want to prohibit early marriages in the North,that will be nothing but an exercise in futility.

That was my understanding as well --- that an almajiri is not necessarily a homeless person that needs shelter. undecided undecided
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Rhino5dm: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
you are very correct!

Kobojunkie:

That was my understanding as well --- that an almajiri is not necessarily a homeless person that needs shelter. undecided undecided
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by againstGEJ(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2011
It is very absurd to base this discussion on the theme "shelter" because the President mentioned boarding houses. The issue about providing boarding houses is not just about providing shelter but providing basic life necessities for some of these people and taking them away from the roads, at least away from the eyesore of seeing them with dirty plastics and clothes begging for remnant food everywhere.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2011
againstGEJ:

It is very absurd to base this discussion on the theme "shelter" because the President mentioned boarding houses. The issue about providing boarding houses is not just about providing shelter but providing basic life necessities for some of these people and taking them away from the roads, at least away from the eyesore of seeing them with dirty plastics and clothes begging for remnant food everywhere.

Providing shelter includes the things you mentioned. From my understanding of what it means to be an almajiri, it is not necessarily the case that these people are homeless, basic-less derelicts. I remember it has something to do with islam -- I believe it is a phase or some sort of requirement that has to do with islam.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2011
Need to search up the reason
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by againstGEJ(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
@kobo

These people lack everything. Ignore what he said about them being children of the rich. Is it Islam that asks them to go plastic in hand going to pack food remnants to eat?
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by JoyIsa: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2011
againstGEJ:

@kobo

These people lack everything. Ignore what he said about them being children of the rich. Is it Islam that asks them to go plastic in hand going to pack food remnants to eat?

Complete stup1dity! The almajiris are a small part of a specific Islamic culture and are not simply beggars as you assume
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by againstGEJ(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
JoyIsa:

Complete stup1dity!

havent you noticed you are being ignored all over NairaLand? The other thread, you called my dead mother insane without provocation. Dont worry, the dead fights for themselves.

You JoyIsa impersonator, you go about NairaLand writing nonsense about my person. You are such a coward. If you know me in real life, and you have a grouse with me, whats the point coming to NL to hoodwink me?

and for your information, you are mentally deranged if you assume that I dont know who you are.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Beaf: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2011
againstGEJ:

havent you noticed you are being ignored all over NairaLand? The other thread, you called my dead mother insane without provocation. Dont worry, the dead fights for themselves. . .

Seriously, I wonder what NL is becoming.
Please accept my sympathies bro.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2011
againstGEJ:

@kobo

We have had this before where I ask for details to support your claims as against what is known to be the general story and you pull back. I am sorry,you cannot just conclude that these people are not the islamic almajiri's many of us are well aware of. Almajiri's have always been into begging -- that in no ways means they are destitutes that need to be housed and catered for.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by againstGEJ(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2011
Where is the support for claims that these Almajiris are supported by or with injunctions of Islam? We need to see as well. It should be written in the qua ran then?
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by ShangoThor(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

When you create a boarding facilities, you will end encouraging the practice and there by making parent lazy in taking care of thier children. While  terrorist organisation and radicals will have the avenue to recruit more members and ofcourse even as dumb as you are, you know the implications of that. Look at what is happening in pakistan for example suicide bombings every now and then is that what GEJ want for Nogeria??. This thing is more of cultural than religion or are there no muslims in the western Nigeria, saudi arabia?? Why arent we seeing almajiris in those areas??

Rhino.5dm, I take my hat off to you respectfully, because what you are saying is so obvious. The level of objectivity of certain Nigerians is absolutely frightening. All one has to do is look at the problem of the Madras houses in Pakistan to verify what is being said.

I seriously fear for the future of the country.
Re: Boarding Facilities For Almajiris Of The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Gej by againstGEJ(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^^ I bet sampleton like you will see noting wrong in arresting child molesting parents and encourage child labour, early marriage and traffickers/trafficking. So because those involve are about 10million the we should fold our arms?? This guy really needs medical help

Dude! Stop for while and think beyond your belly and pay master.

Let me simplify that point for you again. If the government is serious about curbing this menace, put a proper law in place prohibiting such, arrest violators/defaulters create awearness on such and highlight the dangers associated with it. Shikenan!

When you create a boarding facilities, you will end encouraging the practice and there by making parent lazy in taking care of thier children. While  terrorist organisation and radicals will have the avenue to recruit more members and ofcourse even as dumb as you are, you know the implications of that. Look at what is happening in pakistan for example suicide bombings every now and then is that what GEJ want for Nogeria??. This thing is more of cultural than religion or are there no muslims in the western Nigeria, saudi arabia?? Why arent we seeing almajiris in those areas??

NB. Am on mibile.

This to me is contradictory to your entire argument. Basically, to discourage the almajiris from continuous existence, dont do anything about it?

I dont get it. This is what GEJ want for Nigeria? Looks to me like the problem of Almajiri started with GEJ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange!!! Chibok Girls Kidnapped “over Three Months” Ago – President Tells UN. / 2 PDP Governors Set To Move To APC-Kwankwaso / Picture Of OBJ When He Was In Prison. Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.