Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Sex In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In The Church (2233 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Perverts In The Church? (my Experience). / Is It A Sin To Fall In Love In The Church??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In The Church by iz2much: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2011
I know there was an announcement that all the Singles in the Church should wait after service, how come you didn’t wait?

“Because the Singles fellowship in my Church have no understanding of what Singles really need. Moreover, if I had gone for the meeting, it will be full of children than my mates. Challenges I am confronted with are not addressed, and I am tired of wasting my time. I would rather go for a show or watch a movie with my friends”.

She is actually 37years. She’s involved with her boss in the office. Has a nice apartment that is used for cell meetings of her Church. Lost the virginity she has kept for 33 years to her Pastor, and can’t have him totally to herself because of Pastor’s wife, neither can she have her boss completely too because of his wife. Her boss actually told her never to call him on phone because of his wife and promise to make all the calls. So she has to wait for his calls, and when he doesn’t, you may never imagine the pain she has to go through not hearing from him as he may not come to the office for some days because of business appointments he has to make all around and outside the country. After all she is in love, only that she loves the wrong person.

When they first started the relationship, he made sure she was always on his Team, and so they travelled together. But now, rumors has it that he is seeing some new girl in the office, and will do everything to make sure that the two ladies don’t meet and get heartbroken in the process. He is a born again Christian and will not want to hurt any of his Mistresses. So if our lady in question doesn’t see him most of the time at work, she is sure to meet him at Church which is where they actually met and started the affair. He actually facilitated her employment in his office.

What do you make out of this? Lost her virginity to her Pastor at 33, and now is dating a married prominent member of her Church. In my counseling sessions, I hear a lot, I see a lot, and eventually discover a lot that is happening in secret places [realizing that my Clients don’t keep much back from me. They are ready to tell everything, and all the names involved, knowing they have been looking for an opportunity to talk and unburden their consciences of guilt, so much guilt all this while], and I can tell you that there is so much sex amongst Singles in the Church, and this is not about sticking to one partner I discovered, but with so called brothers and pastors having a swell time of their lives moving around so many gullible sisters in the Church. It is a pity.

Why are these singles sleeping around? So many reasons I believe, but to make it worse when we preach don’t, don’t don’t, and people don’t do don’ts, then they will be left with not knowing the Do, Do, Do, and how to do what we are meant to do. People need to do something. Tell them or show them more of what they have to do, and give them all the assistants they need to do them. Loose them and let them go. If nothing is done about the sex scrouge that has hit the Church, she shouldn’t expect so much respect from outsiders, and blessings that maketh rich from a Holy God either. It’s amazing how many of our Brides are actually giving birth 7 months after the wedding and the children given birth to are not prematures.

What are the real needs of mature singles? What can be done to start having sincere relationships amongst Church members and not a situation where the brothers in the Church continue to tell lies to their own sisters, duping many of them financially with the sex trip bonuses added to that, because they believe they cannot be caught. How can the Church stop believing that she’s making progress by having 18 people get married in 6 months, when there are 1 800 who are equally ready, but are not married within the same period of time because they haven’t found their life partners yet?

I believe if we don’t sit and talk about this sex scourge that has overtaken the Church while we were sleeping, we will remain as powerless as we are becoming already right now, full of so much talk, but less to show for it. I believe we need to promote true friendship again. Friendship that is not out to use people, but add value to their lives. Friendships that is out to make sacrifices, and watch others truly happy.

A friendship maintained over time is costly. Not only does it take effort just to keep up with someone when both of you are moving around in your first few years of your careers but it also requires even more to deal with personality quirks, misunderstandings, and slights. Lacking the willingness to pay attention and to invest emotional energy, friends become mere acquaintances – and eventually become strangers all over again.

Ever wonder why Scripture represents the church as the family of God? Why it pictures its members as sisters and brothers to one another? The deeper truth is that we belong to one another in a significant way and are expected to look out for one another in a pinch, to take up for one another when the neighborhood bully (i.e., Satan) comes calling with the sinister intent of doing real harm to one of us. Don’t forsake your highest ideals.

The most intimate of human relationships is the one between husbands and wives in our marital covenants. With sociologists telling us that about half of all first marriages are failing, something must be wrong with our thinking. Where is the “excellence” we are building into our

roles as mates and parents?

Research tells us that “till death do us part” has been laid aside as an archaic convention in wedding ceremonies of late. In its place are things like “for as long as our love shall last” or “until our time together is over.” How’s that for being open-ended? For leaving a way out? For some people, what they call “love” doesn’t last into the third month. Their “time together is hardly enough to unpack.”Make it easy on yourself” seems to be the rule of thumb for too many of us. So we are shallow in our Faith, careless about our Character, and weak in our faith
Re: Sex In The Church by gfhotee: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2011
These have been going on for so long in the churches. One of the reason why I prefer not to associate with the members of the church than to worship together and leave immediately. I dont even like my wife staying behind for any programme because I can trust anyone in the church with my wife.
The problem is that we dont have real dedicated christians in our churches today, most of the worshippers are there for one thing or the other that has no spiritual purpose. The churches are even the worst place to pick a spouse these days because that is where the prostitutes who are fighting with one sickness or the other, or who have wasted the precious time of their lives and finding where to pinch their tent, or men whop has been roaming the streets and cant just find their bearing but to resort into deceit and take advantage of the innocent ones in the church.
Am sorry to say, but I think these days when our kids says they hav activities in the church, we should not leave them unchecked because its a guaranteed way to do and undo.
I happen to share my office building with a church, and you wont believe that they keep condoms at strategic corners of the building. We were doing a general cleaning when we found out these. Would yo believe that during the night vigils some male and females take time to the corridors at midnight to have sex? B4 I got married when I was yet a dedicated christian, my girlfriend who is an Ursher in the church was having affair with her pastor. I have so many live experiences about this that I may go on and on.
In a nutshell, I will say the pastors are busy preaching prosperity than touching the conscience of the congregatoins.
Re: Sex In The Church by victorazy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
God will help them to give birth of an angel
Re: Sex In The Church by kluv2(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2011
the church today is full of hypocrites.and even many of these pastors were not actually called by God,they called themselves.
Re: Sex In The Church by tunilyta: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2011
This is a topic that most carried away christians would rather you do not discuss. I happen to have been an elder in a few churches that I have gone through and have about four of my friends as very top pastors and other as deacons. The story is just unimaginable, on the eve of a friends wedding who is a pastor, we went to see one of the deaconesses who was given charge to prepare the food for the wedding reception and had a nice chat with her and the daughter. As we were leaving, she left t see us to the car and behold on getting to the car she gave my pastor friend a deep french kisss that almost lasted erternity before we left.

Dazed and amazed, I asked hi if he was choping that one too and he said yes, what really surprised me is that the next day at the church wedding, this same girl led the choir to sing during the special praise and worship. I almost fainted! Me when I no commit the sin I could not concentrate but my pastor friend and the girl were just normal.

Because I am worded and loaded dem don dey beg me since make I come take up leadership role to became a pastor and I have simply refused. What me eye see everday my mouth cannot say dem all here.

The only Man of God I can truly bow down for in NIgeria is BABA Adeboye, all D rest na contractors
Re: Sex In The Church by Emade(m): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2011
Dis is the best thing i have read in NL if the church is like this were will the christian go becos a pastor in my church get marryed and his wife gave birth in six month what has this world turn to may God 4give and help us it is well.

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy For An Armed Robber / Why Do Black Women Disporportionally Have Children Out Of Wedlock? / After 20yrs Of Marriage, Couples Open Up On Thier Top Secrets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.