Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances (54005 Views)

BISHOP OYEDEPO: Is CAMA Policy Antichurch? / CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / Your Enemies Must Submit-- Read How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by martineverest(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
weyreypey:

And private universities?
it depends..if u built a private university with tithes and offerings...the school should be free or well subsidised
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by ekerintee: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Churches,mosque and other organization must be registered in Germany and when registered their account is monitored and audited once in a while .My only problem is that naija is not yet ripe for this .The government can use this to victimize churches and some organization and moreover the government is not offering any Help to the churches or religious organization.in all this countries ,govt help and support churches and such organization.The naija government never help it's citizen finish ,not to talk of religious body .so I think the law does not make sense and is not practicable in naija

quote author=eaz post=93110548]I respond to those querying whether churches are actually regulated abroad. All Nigerian church franchises abroad are regulated by the government. Their audited finances are made public and are verified by the government. Please find examples below:

https://www.thecable.ng/uk-charity-commission-indicts-christ-embassy-of-fraud

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/charity-inquiry-christ-embassy/charity-inquiry-christ-embassy

For those that do not understand, the UK charity commission is the body responsible for ensuring that all registered charities like churches, mosques and NGOs are run transparently.

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details?regid=1147718&subid=0 This is Living Faith Church UK audited accounts made public on a website where any church member can access.
https://www.herald.ng/winners-chapel-london-uk-charities-commission-exonerates-living-faith-worldwide/ They were subject of investigation by this same agency some years back and were exonerated.

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-uk-commission-appointed-interim-managers-mfm-christ-embassy
http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/20/mountain-fire-ministries-still-under-interim-management-%E2%80%94uk-charity-commission This is Mountain of Fire and Miracles story with the same UK Charity commission

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?subid=0&regid=1084767
https://www.christiantoday.com/article/pentecostal-churchs-bank-account-frozen-by-charity-commission-amid-serious-regulatory-concern/128877.htm This is RCCG in UK.

https://www.charitydata.ca/charity/the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god-canada-rccg-canada/867372567RR0001/ This is the Charity data for Canada,

If you know any website in Nigeria that can give this kind of data for any religious organisation or NGO, please feel free to share!

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by TROLL11: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
the govt hates competition. they want you to suffer. once they see that a particular hustle is paying u they block it so u can be dependent on them. too bad they cant do shut about btc. atleast for now
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Evercurious(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
seunmsg:

Same way you and I didn’t employ, vote in board members or invest in corporate organizations. Yet, they submit their accounts to government for scrutiny annually. So, why the double standard? Why should corporate private organizations open their books to government while NGOs like churches and mosques are exempted?

And do individuals pay tithes offerings or raise free will donations to those companies? You sont ever make sense in your comments and I never see those as a surprise..

Well we all know that it wont work

Good night

1 Like

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Goke7: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I’m curious... what accountability are u expecting from all religious bodies...?? Or maybe just the church since that’s where ur emphasis is...

U don’t even know ur right enough to demand it from your government... but you want a church that collects 100naira offering to be accountable to you??.... i now understand why the government keeps screwingg us every 4 years

How many churches do AGM [Annual General meetings] or you think churches are exempted? Apart from very few churches like Baptist and other very old churches, how accountable are churches to their members who donate these funds? Look here, human beings are the ones in church and leading these churches and not spirits where we can assume that all they are doing is right. Or you are not aware that money laundering is happening within our churches.

The world has changed bruv, gone are the days we can just assume that our GOs are always right, reason when there is a scandal, it's always grave. Checks and balances are now needed as any registered church is also a civil organization that sue and can be sued.
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by seunmsg(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
bigpicture001:

Leme ask you a very simple question........

If you wouldnt tax them ,to what end is your allocation of huge resources to audit a firms account...to settle relationship problem..?

It is beyond taxation. Issues such as accountability, national security, money laundering, adherence to corporate governance and best practices etc are involved.

It is important to note that not all income of religious organizations are exempted from taxes. Income generated from commercial activities are subject to tax and salaries paid to the clergy are also subject to PAYE. Sadly, most religious organizations always hide some of these informations from government because their books are never subjected to government scrutiny.

Money laundering is another major issue. People steal government funds and lauder same through the accounts of NGOs. Last year, the US government indicted a big player in the aviation industry for using his private NGOs to launder millions of dollars into the US. Dude was even using NGO funds to buy very expensive aircrafts.

National security is another area. How do you think Boko Haram keep getting funding and even moving funds around their various cells without detection? They use sympathetic religious organizations. How will government fight terrorism without monitoring these organizations?

See, let’s remove sentiments and look at this with an open mind. Buhari won’t be the president forever but the law would be there after him. This is about our country and not the president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Lilimax(f): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
chriskosherbal:
The church will always WIN.
#fact
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by PrincessC11(f): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Please I have a question:
Please what's the advantages or importance of a religious body registering under the government?

Quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=93100486]Those against CAMA Amendment are either ill-informed or mischievous.

In sane societies like USA, South Africa, UK, Europe, Australia etc, there are agencies that regulate religious organisations, CSOs and NGOs. Why should Nigeria's be different?

Some people said it is a fight against the church, and I ask, which Church?

If the Bible is right, the Church is the congregation of believers. It is not a building or religious organisation. And believers don't need any formal nomenclature or organisation to worship. The Bible says where two or three are gathered, CHRIST is present. The Bible never said people should establish organisations, neither did the early Christians establish organisations.

Now let's look this....

A man wakes up on a faithful morning, he approaches CAC (Government) to register his organisation, which he names XYZ Church

He lists himself, his wife, Kids or associates as Trustees

He gets certificate from the government to operate...

Yet, he argues with the government that they have no right to regulate the activities of the same organisation that he went to government to register.

He shouts persecution, war against the church and God.

Meanwhile, he is the final authority and CEO in the religious organisation, and won't hesitate to show the exit door to anyone that questions his authority.

The irony is that he abides to similar laws abroad...

As much as I'm not a fan of this administration, I support this CAMA... Although Nigeria politicians are useless

FACT:

FG or any other government cannot regulate the "Church" (congregation of believers). Even the Roman government couldn't regulate the Church.

However, government can only regulate religious organisations (formal organizations) that are registered with the government in line with the constitutional mandate.

The rule is simple, don't register your organisation with government if you don't want to be regulated... Same way you don't register your business and NGO with government if you don't want their regulation...
[/quote]
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Jacobpio: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Igbochief001:

it's the job of the federal government to protect it's citizens from scammers
Scammers protecting others from being scammed!
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Cocolatti(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Igbochief001:

Park well joor
FG is the number one Scammer

1 Like

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by seunmsg(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Evercurious:

And do individuals pay tithes offerings or raise free will donations to those companies? [s]You sont ever make sense in your comments and I never see those as a surprise..[/s]

Well we all know that it wont work

Good night

As par the part in bold, what difference does it make whether the money was donated or earned? Anyway, there is no law against donations to corporate organizations in as much as they make full disclosure. Some years back, we all contribute N50 each to save Daar communications (AIT and Raypower) from liquidation. So you see, you have no point.
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Nauttyprof(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Igbochief001:

How about this scamming government? So, who's job is it to protect citizens from this scamming government?

Reasoning like this is very wrong and bad for a country like Nigeria.
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Openbusiness: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Grandeza:
well said, some people don't just get it, this is just the beginning.
Me Chairman sir, the people know wassup, they are just pretending. They have always been against the Church in secret but they have gotten bolder now and they have been dying for the chance when they no longer have to pretend they have a mission to subdue the Church in Nigeria. And when i say Church, I don't mean all those old Anglican and Methodist, Catholics etc parishes. Those ones were subdued a long time ago and are merely existing as decorations. The guys they want to subdue are the new generation type of Churches. The ones like Oyedepo and Oyahkilome, and MFM and Chosen, TB Joshua etc. The ones giving the devils ruling this country sleepless nights with their fiery prayers and unending crusades. The ones who are dreamers and achievers that embark on incredible projects like Private Universities and own investments and own private jets and shaking up the town making good things happen and winning souls like crazy. He dey pepper dem. They want the youths to be going from one shrine to another doing juju and serving idols like majority of d political class, butnthe youth are turning up for Jesus by the thousands week in week out. These "stupid" Christians are too bold and daring, they are just pushing into every corner. They must be stopped. That's where we are today. Persecution is expected. No be new thing. The only painful part is to see some so called Christians who are just so stupid and daft to the point they will blindly support those who are trying to put them in chains. For months, they shut down churches but open markets that are 1 million times more rowdy and more populated. Some mumu Christians said it was good, they don't need to go to Church before they can serve God. But they missed the point. The point is they intentionally trampled on religious freedom. Ok na, keep ceding and giving up your fundamental rights of religous freedom to the enemy. Later when they ban you from reading Bible, be happy and say that you don't need to read Bible before u worship God...... mtchwwwwwww. That's what happens when people don't know history. The freedoms we have today people paid with their blood to secure it for us and we just gonna throw it away like Esau threw his birthright away and said it doesn't matter. He didn't know the value of his birthright, same way we don't know the value of the religious freedom we are enjoying. There was a time in this world Christians had to meet in underground caves, when Christians couldn't identify themselves publicly as Christians for few of being killed. It was hell. In some parts of the world like China etc, religous freedom is not guaranteed. Muslims are being oppressed and killed, Christianity is forbidden. Internet broadcasts IP transmissions are blocked, u can't even watch on the internet. Yet we have religious freedom here but some Christian people are rejoicing that this freedom I gradually being attacked inch by inch. Give d devil one kilometer, he will travel a distance of 1000 light-years. Freedom is the most abused word in this world. Just because it is called "Freedom" doesn't mean it is "Free". Freedom is never free. People paid with their lives and blood for it. So any freedom u are enjoying, just know that some brave men and women maybe decades or centuries or millenniums ago paid the ultimate sacrifice so others coming after them can enjoy it. The religous freedoms we have must not be given up, otherwise our ancestors that gave their lives so we can have it, we are telling them to their faces and to their graves, that they died for nothing. May that never happen under my watch. I will rather die a free man knowing you couldn't take my freedoms away from me, than live as a willing free prisoner who is free to explore life only within the boundaries of the box his oppressors have put him inside. His hands and legs are free but his mind has been chained. No, not me!

1 Like

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Stan2330(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Miracle1991:
where did you see Mailafiya been charged for hate speech? If they charge you for fake news now you will start crying . Mailafiya was never charge for hate speech. Pls stop talking nonsense.

Sorry
Modified
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by etrange: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Igbochief001:

na compare your tithe + offering + seeds to your tax ....which is more

government gives u police , cheap University , fairly functioning hospital that can save your life in emergency , ...what do your church provide again ?

I'm not religious but I actually have no issue with people who consciously give their money to churches. I might advice them but it's not in my position to tell them what to do. Churches are NGO's and as such, there's a limit to governments' involvement.

1 Like

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Ellie01: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Igbochief001:

Who is the scammer between the citizens and the govt?
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by nasbiafra(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
First bold step to total islamization of the nation
i know it might sound awkward
i just smell islamization.
the times we are now is very crucial
and if care is not taking it can lead to religious tension
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Tango123: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
eaz:
I respond to those querying whether churches are actually regulated abroad. All Nigerian church franchises abroad are regulated by the government. Their audited finances are made public and are verified by the government. Please find examples below:

https://www.thecable.ng/uk-charity-commission-indicts-christ-embassy-of-fraud

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/charity-inquiry-christ-embassy/charity-inquiry-christ-embassy

For those that do not understand, the UK charity commission is the body responsible for ensuring that all registered charities like churches, mosques and NGOs are run transparently.

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details?regid=1147718&subid=0 This is Living Faith Church UK audited accounts made public on a website where any church member can access.
https://www.herald.ng/winners-chapel-london-uk-charities-commission-exonerates-living-faith-worldwide/ They were subject of investigation by this same agency some years back and were exonerated.

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-uk-commission-appointed-interim-managers-mfm-christ-embassy
http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/20/mountain-fire-ministries-still-under-interim-management-%E2%80%94uk-charity-commission This is Mountain of Fire and Miracles story with the same UK Charity commission

https://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?subid=0&regid=1084767
https://www.christiantoday.com/article/pentecostal-churchs-bank-account-frozen-by-charity-commission-amid-serious-regulatory-concern/128877.htm This is RCCG in UK.

https://www.charitydata.ca/charity/the-redeemed-christian-church-of-god-canada-rccg-canada/867372567RR0001/ This is the Charity data for Canada,

If you know any website in Nigeria that can give this kind of data for any religious organisation or NGO, please feel free to share!

Can u compare the efficiency and efficacy of uk govt to Nigerian govt.

The YK govt put its own house in order, before they began to regulate chirches and NGOs. Nigerian govt is full of scam. I will never trust them with anything. Unless i hv no option
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by kiddkash(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
dalass:

Their 30k have been decimated by inflation yet they're still defending the evil polities and the totally insensitive government! cool
its really pathetic watching BMC crew play gross ignorance to the ineptitude, nepotism, grand-theft, conspiracy, election rigging, subversion of justice, constant lies, over floating contracts, highly paid leaders, hypocrisy being displayed by this government
at least sarrki is no longer a zombie

1 Like

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by aribisala0(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
porka:

Do you know the meaning of disingenuous or you think you know it?

Find a quote from the referenced post below:

Then answer the simple question and stop the blabs.

Name the agency responsible for regulating churches in the United State of America?

If you need help don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

The issue here is financial regulation
In the US that is the IRS let us not pretend we are talking of infinite regulation.

Is the US the only sane clime if indeed it is that?
Is the US the only example in what you quoted
Why focus only on the US ? That is disingenuous.
At any rate churches come under regulation in the the US for different things so for example if we are talking financial activity it is the IRS if it is for activities overseas, building activities it is another body, when it is allegations of pedophilia it is the Justice Department etc
I hope that helps

Sorry if the word[ disingenuous offends you. That is what I think about your question.

Anyway let us not get distracted by personal sensibilities.

The point is churches like all other legal persons are subject to one kind of regulation or another.

In fact the first step of regulation is BEING RECOGNIZED as a church that is not automatic. It has to be applied for and may be rejected
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
shadeyinka:

What does the military do?
They train to hunt and destroy! LOL!!

So do you think Jesus who asked his followers to pay them would have consented to the idea of his members killing people for any reason? undecided

Well i know most of you just go to church, you all lack deeper understanding of the scriptures!

If you must know, the Pharisees, Saddusees, Scribes and other Rabbis who came to question Jesus regarding the tax imposed on them by the Roman government actually want to fight back without paying such intimidating levies, they believe with someone as mighty as Jesus in their midst the Roman government is no match, with Jesus whom they can all see that's greater than Moses who singlehandedly defeated Pharaoh of Egypt, they're prepared to fight it out, but when Jesus said "PAY" they were weakened and totally discouraged.
So according to Jesus instead of fighting for any reason once those in authority (Caesar) ask us to pay any fine, levy, tax or other dues so far we can continue our preaching and teaching program undeterred we should pay them off! smiley
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
PrincessC11:
Please what's the advantages or importance of a religious body registering under the government?

They use the registration certificate to open bank account to receive funds and conduct financial businesses.
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Kay25(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Igbochief001:

soro niyen d scam your FG has done on you who is protecting you from that?smh
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by slowice(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Goke7:

nobody is taxing the church but churches are doing many businesses underground that is not accounted for so its high time we separate the church itself from the businesses they run.

Most camp grounds operated by churches rent out rooms at hourly or daily rates, is that not business that must be accounted for? or do they give out dividends to their members who contributed funds for the building of these camp grounds in the first place, guy so many questions to ask.

The era or narrative that it's the work of God so we should not ask questions is over o

Well like I said, any business operated by the church should be taxed but not the church itself. I understand your point though

1 Like

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Nauttyprof(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
PrincessC11:

Quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=93100486]Those against CAMA Amendment are either ill-informed or mischievous.

In sane societies like USA, South Africa, UK, Europe, Australia etc, there are agencies that regulate religious organisations, CSOs and NGOs. Why should Nigeria's be different?

If the Bible is right, the Church is the congregation of believers. It is not a building or religious organisation. And believers don't need any formal nomenclature or organisation to worship. The Bible says where two or three are gathered, CHRIST is present. The Bible never said people should establish organisations, neither did the early Christians establish organisations.

Now let's look this....

A man wakes up on a faithful morning, he approaches CAC (Government) to register his organisation, which he names XYZ Church

Yet, he argues with the government that they have no right to regulate the activities of the same organisation that he went to government to register.

Meanwhile, he is the final authority and CEO in the religious organisation, and won't hesitate to show the exit door to anyone that questions his authority.

As much as I'm not a fan of this administration, I support this CAMA... Although Nigeria politicians are useless

FACT:

FG or any other government cannot regulate the "Church" (congregation of believers). Even the Roman government couldn't regulate the Church.

However, government can only regulate religious organisations (formal organizations) that are registered with the government in line with the constitutional mandate.

The rule is simple, don't register your organisation with government if you don't want to be regulated... Same way you don't register your business and NGO with government if you don't want their regulation...

Please, don't twist the Bible for your personal gain. Bible is to be handled with care. What happened to the church in Corinth? Why did Paul write to Timothy? Have you read the part of the synagogue called Solomon's temple? What happened to the gathering of over 3000 souls won and kept on fellowshiping? Were all these experience an individual thing? There is the place of collective gathering and this is Biblical.

However, excesses need to be checked with respect to focusing on the building than building the individuals.

You mentioned UK, USA, South Africa and the likes. Please, tell me if the Nigerian government and their way of operation is anywhere near any of these countries. Tell me if there was anytime you could trust this government. They keep deceiving us daily and can never do things like these other country. If they don't bring in politics to it, they bring in religion or tribe.

Not even in a time where there are allegations of interference in Boko Haram insurgency.
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by aribisala0(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Tango123:

Can u compare the efficiency and efficacy of uk govt to Nigerian govt.

The YK govt put its own house in order, before they began to regulate chirches and NGOs. Nigerian govt is full of scam. I will never trust them with anything. Unless i hv no option
So until we reach the efficiency level of the UK we should not bury dead bodies or clean our streets?
We should not make laws?

How then do we become efficient?

These churches are giving Nigeria a bad name abroad

If we adopt international good practice that is a step in the right direction.

When these churches have arguments is it not the secular government courts they turn to for arbitration?
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by Evercurious(f): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
seunmsg:

As par the part in bold, what difference does it make whether the money was donated or earned? Anyway, there is no law against donations to corporate organizations in as much as they make full disclosure. Some years back, we all contribute N50 each to save Daar communications (AIT and Raypower) from liquidation. So you see, you have no point.

Oga abeg I jump pass your low and ridiculous level of reasoning.. you hear.. Dear communication and church naa the same thing? Company dey die and solicited that the public come to their aid and you equate it to a church where people go to worship their God and in turn pay their tithe and offerings etc? Pls get behind me..
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
ekerintee:
I don't really know the full detail of the CAMA law.but I think in some countries like Germany ,religious organization must be registered and their finances are being monitored and audited by government.This is because they are exempted from tax and so the government have to know what they generate in the church .The Church cannot spend money any how .I think its a good law but it's not practicable in naija .the reason is because the church are supported by government Financialy in some countries but such is not the case in naija.for now,I don't think naija is ripe for this kind thing

Why is Naija not ripe? Why can't religious organisations be financially accountable like other NGOs?
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by vikithor(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Let somebody shout Aluluya
I like what APC buhari fulanised govt is doing to the Yoruba christian and their G.O.s
Its getting interesting
APC chain
Apc next level
Apc proganda
Apc lytocracy and millitoracracy
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by InaNla(f): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Tonye, your post is absolutely gibberish.

[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Those against CAMA Amendment are either ill-informed or mischievous.

Now let's look this....

FACT:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by martineverest(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thereishel:

It's Satanic and islamic agenda. In most countries western countries included apart from islamic nations there are always separation of church from state. What is business of terrorist administration/government with churches. We never see this before in Nigeria. God would deliver us from this anti-Christ government IJN
the law isn't for Christians alone na...Muslim and NGOs are part of it
Re: CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances by seunmsg(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Evercurious:

Oga abeg I jump pass your low and ridiculous level of reasoning.. you hear.. Dear communication and church naa the same thing? Company dey die and solicited that the public come to their aid and you equate it to a church where people go to worship their God and in turn pay their tithe and offerings etc? Pls get behind me..

Despite your huff and puff, it’s obvious you don’t know anything. Stop spewing nonsense all over the place. Churches and mosques will open their books to government scrutiny annually and there is nothing you can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.