Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,356 members, 7,860,941 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor (632 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by lamalama: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
i : there is no day she wont bring up the issue of her pastor or pastor daddy into you two"s discussion
ii:she does not like you following her when she wants to meet her daddy pastor
iii: she is always in the pastor's house with the excuse of cooking or doing other domestic chorus for him
iv:she is always taken by the presence of her pastor
v: even if you advice her the only advice she is always satisfied with is that of her pastor
vi:she is always going to the pastor"s house or office under the pretex of one prayer request or then other
vii:if she is your girlfriend and you propose to her she will say she wants to consult her daddy pastor first
viii: she is always on call with her pastor

1 Like

Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by ExBanker: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
You are just mad

1 Like

Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by Bennysam: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Don't mind this first comment , you just nailed it

2 Likes

Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
You are just mad
why u insulting op
are u a pastor grin
Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by sylve11: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
ExBanker:
You are just mad

grin cool
Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by sylve11: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:

are u a pastor grin

Seems so grin grin cool
Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
sylve11:

Seems so grin grin cool
i think so too..with the way im just attack op cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by johnkey: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thread for SIMPs
Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by FreeSpirited: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
If I become a pastor sef, which is very unlikely, I wouldn't have a choice than to fvvck those fish brained women... actually many of them crave the anointing of a pastors cock...for how long will I run from the temptation. Let's call a spade a spade...I will fvvck them and clean mouth. Cos they actually enjoy it too. Win win things
Re: Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
LOL her kids are going to belong to her pastor. Pastors that can smash like their lives depend on it. I feel sorry for her guy. He should do a DNA test if she already has a kid by him.

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For A Ship At The Airport / Y'all Getting Married, How Do You Cope Please? / Imagine Best Graduate Received #10,000 And Big Brother Winner #85 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.