Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Black American Lady (12336 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
My experience is such a painful one! 4years ago, I met Tiffany, 36 and started dating. She was honest and open. Unfortunately, we lost contact for a year. In May, 2017 I desperately traced her and cought up with her but guess what? A lot happened within one year - meaning she was already pregnant for a cool headed man in Georgia. It was a sad day for me as she could see tears dropping on my eyes. Don't get me wrong, she was a friend and sister. She now promised me her friend who was by and large at the verge of graduating as amedical doctor from University of Standford. We never met each other physically but we chart often. She is crazy in love but I have my reservations. She older than me by 16 crazy years and very fat! Sometimes I am scared charting her up cos the affection is not there. She even asked me why I have never asked her for money like other guys. I calmly told her my instinct will not allow me... Remember I was broke and jobless. Early this month we had a quarrel when she dare insult my country! I told her Americans are worst than Nigerians and I am proudly a Nigerian so she should excuse me and I blocked her. We made up few weeks ago and this time this lady wants to meet me.... Kindly advise me. Honestly is not money, I don't have feelings for her and I cannot just take her money.
CC: Lalasticlala My44, all moderators

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by ojun50(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
Meet with her first before you conclude
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Kvng6464: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Meet her then u can also spend lyk two or more weeks together

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by donbachi(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bitterness is their second name.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by JOACHINpedro: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
That gurl can give updates for Africa shocked Op are you sure she doesn't work for mtn customer care service

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by skyhighweb1: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
embarassed undecided
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by longetivity(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
sorry for your loss

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by MJBOLT: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
when you know you dont have feelings for her,why did you play along undecided una like to complicate small matter ehn

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by merieam16(f): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dis life no balance indeed, a lot of guys would want 2 b in ur shoes

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by gangstarmonk(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op! Op!! Op!!!

Do not let them use you at all. They're hard to be with. Tougher than Nigerian girls I must confess.

If you must be used, don't remain in the same condition you are now. They are stubborn, full of themselves and verbally brutal.

I dated Keisha for 2 years, she lived in ATL, already had 2 @ 28 when I met her. She did 3 jobs. She was very smart and as soon as I opened up on my Nationality, she tripled her "wisdom". I was ready for all the drama before we even got started.
I didn't ask her for no favour. She was just patiently waiting for me to act like the Nigerians she's met on social media and those she's heard of. I didn't fall for that. I fell in love with her unconsciously, damn! she use me catch cruise.

They love to play the victim card and make you feel like a liability esp. If...

The matter plenty pass Rotimi and China.

Thank God I came out of it alive and better than I was. I don't fvck with connects. She Enjoyed the relationship more but I didn't lose either. You know. I still do deals with her cousins and friends I met through her.

Pray Too. It helps.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
I wish a Nigerian girl could chat like her

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kvng6464:
Meet her then u can also spend lyk two or more weeks together
Hmmm
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
gangstarmonk:
Op! Op!! Op!!!

Do not let them use you at all. They're hard to be with. Tougher than Nigerian girls I must confess.

If you must be used, don't remain in the same condition you are now. They are stubborn, full of themselves and verbally brutal.

I date Keisha for 2 years, she lived in ATL, already had 2 @ 28 when I met her. She did 3 jobs. She was very smart and as soon as I opened up on my Nationality, she tripled her "wisdom". I was ready for all the drama before we even got started.
I didn't ask her for no favour. She was just patiently waiting for me to act like the Nigerians she's met on social media and those she's heard of. I didn't fall for that. I fell in love with her unconsciously, damn! she use me catch cruise.

They love to play the victim card and make you feel like a liability esp. If...

The matter plenty pass Rotimi and China.

Thank God I came out of it alive and better than I was. I don't fvck with connects. She Enjoyed the relationship more but I didn't lose either. You know. I still do deals with her cousins and friends I met through her.

Pray Too. I helps.
Thanks man. This what I need. Genuine advise with experience

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
when you know you dont have feelings for her,why did you play along undecided una like to complicate small matter ehn
yen yen yen mtcheww

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Xinox,and I thought you were a virgin and inexperienced ooo, so you can even carry load bigger than you,never trust all this young men we have around these days lol .Not a good thing to lead someone on,its always heartbreaking,defined your stands and cut your boundaries before its too late.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by LadySarah: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
Xinox,and I thought you were a virgin and inexperienced ooo, so you can even carry load bigger than you,never trust all this young men we have around these days lol .Not a good thing to lead someone on,its always heartbreaking,defined your stands and cut your boundaries before its too late.
shocked Dear haba na. I can explain the forum behind not here before these angry youths will eat us on this tread lol
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by ForestHill: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
What exactly are you saying??
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor you ba lol
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Xinox:
shocked Dear haba na. I can explain the forum behind not here before these angry youths will eat us on this tread lol
im waiting
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by ekitimanalways(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
That gurl can give updates for Africa shocked
Op are you sure she doesn't work for mtn customer care service
grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by thunderfirebubu: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who else noticed the OP chats like our Nigerian girls?

25 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
D Sois Is Urs.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Oyetboy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerian women should watch and observe how sane women chat.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
see u grin
lots of other guys in ur position will jump at the opportunity
forget she is fatter than a whale grin
forget she is older than u by 16 yrs grin
it doesnt matter cheesy
she is a about to be a doctor
she"s a fuking american grin
green card for u grin grin
marry her and become an american citizen cheesy
even though u dont like her u can still tell ur parents to arrange a nigerian wife for u back home in naija wen u are with ur yankee wife
u will be sneaking back during easter and xmas to visit ur naija wife grin
u can tell ur yankee wife that ur naija wife is ur younger sister if she happens to know
na so ur mates dey do am grin
grab the opportunity while its still hot and bcome a yankee citizen grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by timisquare82(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
The relationship has not even started and she has Started insulting your country bros don't be a slave in your marriage all because of money

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
he go use her get the green card cheesy
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by HomerTimpson: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
We are behind them in everything except money laundering...

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Zabiboy: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Xinox:
I met Tiffany, 36 ..... She older than me by 16 crazy years and very fat!

Na them grin grin
Evening worn-out newspapers..
Old and fat angry
Ask her what she was doing btw the age of 18-25
Baba, bill her now and collect some free cash then call it quit...
BE WISE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by TROLL11: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
lefulefu:
see u grin
lots of other guys in ur position will jump at the opportunity
forget she is fatter than a whale grin
forget she is older than u by 16 yrs grin
it doesnt matter cheesy
she is a about to be a doctor
she"s a fuking american grin
green card for u grin grin
marry her and become an american citizen cheesy
even though u dont like her u can still tell ur parents to arrange a nigerian wife for u back home in naija wen u are with ur yankee wife
u will be sneaking back during easter and xmas to visit ur naija wife grin
u can tell ur yankee wife that ur naija wife is ur younger sister if she happens to know
na so ur mates dey do am grin
grab the opportunity while its still hot and bcome a yankee citizen grin grin grin
ths is why naija an never go forward. so what is the reason for marrying a naija girl and just punishing her by keeping her in naija only to visit once or twice a year. no wahala we go contnue to dey Bleep una wives

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by austine4real(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Let's hear her own side of the story

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / If You Can't Escape From Africa, Please Do Not Have Any Kids!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.