Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC (22704 Views)

Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch - Edo APC / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
APC is bereft of ideas. They see Edo citizens as cows and fools. They lie as if there is no tomorrow. How would Obaseki recommend the removal of a kimg and then return around to reinstate him?
In any case who says Oshomole must accept every recommendations of his staff? Then Oshomole must have been a figurehrad governor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by daddytime(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Both party/candidates haven't told the electorates what they'd do to better their lives asides "you be thief, I no be thief, you be rogue, I no be rogue, you be robber, I no be robber, you be armu robber, I no be amu robber".

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Hotfreezer: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
St. Judas Obaseki. Patron Saint of Traitors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by chuddyforlife(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright

boss please reply my mail

or pls add me up on with my whatsapp number

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by rickyrex(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
atleast him put am back to his throne.... else not to late to dethrone him for obaseki to win. traditional rulers and politics self... who the gods con dey answer when kings have lost their respect to politicians

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Glycosunde: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
As obaseki was also the brain behind all the giant strides in oshoimole government abi. Apchite should please tell us another lie.

It's legal...

What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months 

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information. 

Note: if you are a man, woman or a couple also looking to have a child through surrogacy, you can also reach me on 08085454942

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Xscape1993(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by okuta007: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ayoswit:
Mtcheew! Apshit with their propaganda undecided

even a 5 year old severely ret a r d ed person will not buy this story - SO THIS IS NOW ABOUT:

"WHY DID IT TAKE THE GOVERNOR ONE YEAR TO RESTORE THE MONARCH ?"

it is no longer about

"WHO REMOVED THE MONARCH?"

this is nothing but too much desperation in getting even 5% of ESAN votes - which Ize Iyamu will never get

In fact - any Esan person who votes for an Oshomole candidate because of this obvious lie will forever be a laughing stock of Oshomole

IF THE APC CAN LIE LIKE THIS - IT SHOWS THAT 80% OF ALL THEY SAID ABOUT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS FALSE

and who is the father of lies or the "accuser of the brethren" ? - SATAN THE DEVIL !!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Ejem84: 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Yeye dey smell.
Nonesense talk.
When can we ever claim responsibility for our actions.
Oshiomhole is solely responsible for his actions while in office please leave Obaseki out of it.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Racoon(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
What an incredible lie! Yet Obaseki reinstate him? This one is DOA.The blame game for the then disposition of the monarch by Oshiomole is now being shifted to Obaseki.

They're so irresponsible that they cant take blame for any of their action whether good or bad.What a band of people.Let's see the zombie that will defend this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Tareq1105: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
martineverest:
lol..so obaseki was dictating for governor oshiomole ABI?. the APC in Edo are really scared of esanland

even if obaseki dethrones ojuromi,esan people still won't vote APC. . my people respect anenih so much even in death

FYI,the way youths in my region in Edo state are canvassing votes for pdp eh....I doubt if APC will get up to 3 votes

When are you going to stand for election? Abi na like this you go dey vote for small children every 4 yrs?
Even if na councillor try come out now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Godons1: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Breeze don blow fowl nyash. grin grin grin

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by 6digitscomrade: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/edo-apc-governor-obaseki-recommended-dethroning-uromi-monarch-2016-314175/amp?__twitter_impression=true
haahaha but the same man he enthroned again perhaps diz was d genesis of his travails as the onojie In question was dethroned by the self styled godfather of edo politics even though he spent his prime life in the north but used the disease in the Nigerian system to rise to and achieve prominence (tribalism)..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by rockyh(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
divicode:
Something tells me this Obas ki guy is a fraud!

All of them APC, PDP are just playing politics with the dethroned monarch

It is just a pity Nigeria got to this abysmal low level

If you are under 35 and you don't have an exit strategy of of Nigeria, I pity your life

They have already shared the soul of the country, there was never a country
pity the system not the life many people have spent several millions trying to leave this country but are set back with Visa denial

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by slivertongue: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
perennial liars caught red handed

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by rockyh(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Amitez:
APC is bereft of ideas. They see Edo citizens as cows and fools. They lie as if there is no tomorrow. How would Obaseki recommend the removal of a kimg and then return around to reinstate him?
In any case who says Oshomole must accept every recommendations of his staff? Then Oshomole must have been a figurehrad governor.
sense follow you with longer life and satisfaction

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Houstency(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by anonimi: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
divicode:
Something tells me this Obas ki guy is a fraud!

All of them APC, PDP are just playing politics with the dethroned monarch

It is just a pity Nigeria got to this abysmal low level

If you are under 35 and you don't have an exit strategy of of Nigeria, I pity your life

They have already shared the soul of the country, there was never a country

Is he more or less a fraud than coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole and his acid throwing cultist and thief?
That is what Edo people will vote next month.
Please follow your wannabe godfather of Edo politics to Lagos as your exit strategy.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by anonimi: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Houstency:
How can he recommend dethroning the King and still go ahead to install the same king upon becoming a Governor? for more Jokes and Lies Text APC to 419 grin

Badly cooked lies and propaganda, easily spotted by sharp guys like you.
I dey hail o cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Unigrad: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by anonimi: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hotfreezer:
St. Judas Obaseki. Patron Saint of Traitors.

Traitor to the wannabe godfather who wants to turn Edo into Lagos of ever increasing taxes, levies, tolls, fines, penalties for IGR?
Or traitor to Edo people by paying salaries and pensions, in addition to many jobs created?
Do you know what traitor means sef

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Obaseki was part of the economy team not political team.... So how can he advice the then governor to dethroned the monarch... APC is just confused

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ehizpaulo: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Finally!! The truth is coming out cheesy cheesy

I Know it will surely come out someday
This is Nigeria embarassed

Obaseki that became a governor in November 2016. It was Oshiomole who did it.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ogubolokento(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
So you have such infoy all this while? lie lie APC....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
anonimi:

[s]Is he more or less a fraud than coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole and his acid throwing cultist and thief?
That is what Edo people will vote next month.
Please follow your wannabe godfather of Edo politics to Lagos as your exit strategy[/s].
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by eseosa77(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Okonowele8:
Believe this at your own risk.

Esan people will not vote "Osho'' again sorry Ize-Iyamu will not win Esan make dem focus on edo north and Benin..

Where in benin? Ẹdo South is where obaseki would get his block votes..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Snitches everywhere
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by popoolay: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerian politics, if you can't catch him, kill him and if you still can't catch him, handicap him completely. That's how it's being played. May God help us
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Sonoyom(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
In 2016 POI was a cultist and criminal and Obaseki was a saint, 2020 Obaseki is a criminal and POI is a saint. The lies the APC tell is not refined at all, it is in it's raw state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Bigchristo: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Yahksbiz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
That is good

Help a brother
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
As you watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOPSCwuEL3Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) / DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) / 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.