Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC (22705 Views)

Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch - Edo APC / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Okonowele8(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
blaqoracle:
you will all end up igbos, who are now wailing day and night, to get presidency.
Idiot.Anyone supporting GGO is igbo. children of hate.

What if I am not igbo as you have claimed in your write up and I am able to prove to you that I am actually an Esan man? Fool

Tribalism will kill you guys one day.. ''unu wawa ee''

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Okonowele8(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
[s][/s]
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by TheOgaBoss: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/edo-apc-governor-obaseki-recommended-dethroning-uromi-monarch-2016-314175/amp?__twitter_impression=true
since when does an economic advicer and the head of economic team have the power to recommend the dethroning of a sitting monarch? This is a new low by the apc or are they telling us they ran a kangaroo beer parlour administration?
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by TheOgaBoss: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
divicode:
Something tells me this Obas ki guy is a fraud!

All of them APC, PDP are just playing politics with the dethroned monarch

It is just a pity Nigeria got to this abysmal low level

If you are under 35 and you don't have an exit strategy of of Nigeria, I pity your life

They have already shared the soul of the country, there was never a country
oga if you believe this transparent lie then u are very gullible.
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by TheOgaBoss: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Okonowele8:
Believe this at your own risk.

Esan people will not vote "Osho'' again sorry Ize-Iyamu will not win Esan make dem focus on edo north and Benin..
make them focus on Edo north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Be Afraid Of Jail- Aisha Buhari Tells Patience Jonathan / DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) / 2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.