Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC (22708 Views)

Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch - Edo APC / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ospido: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Apc nor get wetin them want talk again

4+4=8
Torwagba

Otewen.

Ób’ówie!!
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by JudasNaCarrot: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2020
post=93115716:
Iscariot?
favor914:
Judas

What is you people's problems.
Why calling JudasnaCarrot any how without respect.

Bia! This suya boy take your time o.
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ospido: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2020
eseosa77:

Where in benin? Ẹdo South is where obaseki would get his block votes..

Everyone don dey deny the short man (Mr know it all) and his crew everywhere you go.

Come Ekosodin come see road wey Obaseki dey construct (tar). So tay he dey tar both Edo street and Newton's road join. In fact them don include market rd all the way to Utekon village which was a no go area b4 now.
Now from Ekosodin you can drive all the way to Utekon.

We beg Oshiomhole tire during his tenure, he no gree listen to us.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ospido: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Amitez:
APC is bereft of ideas. They see Edo citizens as cows and fools. They lie as if there is no tomorrow. How would Obaseki recommend the removal of a kimg and then return around to reinstate him?
In any case who says Oshomole must accept every recommendations of his staff? Then Oshomole must have been a figurehrad governor.

The thing touch them reach marrow.
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by favor914: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2020
martineverest:
lol..so obaseki was dictating for governor oshiomole ABI?. the APC in Edo are really scared of esanland

even if obaseki dethrones ojuromi,esan people still won't vote APC. . my people respect anenih so much even in death

FYI,the way youths in my region in Edo state are canvassing votes for pdp eh....I doubt if APC will get up to 3 votes
Be deceiving yourself, beating your pigeon chest, Esan People voted pdp in 2016 & lost as usual? Let the people that decide talk, not empty barrels.
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Finally!! The truth is coming out cheesy cheesy

I Know it will surely come out someday
This is Nigeria embarassed
Truth from 'politicians' in a political season?
Truth from Edo APC against their opponent?
Suddenly, emperor Oshiomole was manipulated to dethrone a king by Obaseki?
It took him that long to reinstate him because of Oshiomole's overbearing influence at the time, before things got sour.
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by favor914: 12:52am On Aug 23, 2020
ospido:

Everyone don dey deny the short man (Mr know it all) and his crew everywhere you go.

Come Ekosodin come see road wey Obaseki dey construct (tar). So tay he dey tar both Edo street and Newton's road join. In fact them don include market rd all the way to Utekon village which was a no go area b4 now.
Now from Ekosodin you can drive all the way to Utekon.

We beg Oshiomhole tire during his tenure, he no gree listen to us.
My Guy any development you see was done under the banner of APC, any credit for Obaseki, is credit for APC, Obaseki should point to any project executed under Pdp for us to compare?
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by favor914: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2020
ogbeking:

Truth from 'politicians' in a political season?
Truth from Edo APC against their opponent?
Suddenly, emperor Oshiomole was manipulated to dethrone a king by Obaseki?
He took him that long to reinstate him because of Oshiomole's overbearing influence at the time, before things got sour.
I rest my case.
Only a fickle simple mind can separate Obaseki from APC, please name any achievements he has under Pdp? Let him fool those that want to be fooled by his so called Godfatherism that doesn’t exist, selfish goat face, they will rig him out of power, go and revisit what happened in Osun State, you will know that APC is of the opinion that no honor amongst thieves.
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ospido: 1:08am On Aug 23, 2020
favor914:
My Guy any development you see was done under the banner of APC, any credit for Obaseki, is credit for APC, Obaseki should point to any project executed under Pdp for us to compare?

This is not true.
When did he join PDP?
Was it not last month or so?

But why have you always said he has no projects to campaign with?

You know how Uwasota road was and how it is now.
Even Adolor although it isn't complete but there's respite.
I ply these roads and others frequently.

B4 now you can only access Utekon thru Oluku but was shocked when in February there emerged a road from Ekosodin straight to Utekon.
Now as I speak and beginning last month he's already laying asphalt from Precious Palm Royal axis of Ugbowo-Lagos rd to Ekosodin,something we've already lost hope on.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by blaqoracle: 1:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Okonowele8:
Believe this at your own risk.

Esan people will not vote "Osho'' again sorry Ize-Iyamu will not win Esan make dem focus on edo north and Benin..
you will all end up igbos, who are now wailing day and night, to get presidency.
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ospido: 1:28am On Aug 23, 2020
favor914:

Ize-Iyamu?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Simbrixton(m): 1:30am On Aug 23, 2020
ospido:

This is not true.
When did he join PDP?
Was it not last month or so?

But why have you always said he has no projects to campaign with?

You know how Uwasota road was and how it is now.
Even Adolor although it isn't complete but there's respite.
I ply these roads and others frequently.

B4 now you can only access Utekon thru Oluku but was shocked when in February there emerged a road from Ekosodin straight to Utekon.
Now as I speak and beginning last month he's already laying asphalt from Precious Palm Royal axis of Ugbowo-Lagos rd to Ekosodin,something we've already lost hope on.
person wey u dey reply no dey stay edo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ospido: 1:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Simbrixton:
person wey u dey reply no dey stay edo

You go mind am?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by joepepsy(m): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2020
Why not package the product well.
KossyKiss97:
Hian

UNPROCESSED and RAW SHEA BUTTER now available

Using it as a cream on a regular basis can be used to lighten your skin, clear stretch marks, prevent ageing and wrinkles.

080. 6029. 1729
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Agugbadin: 3:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Oshomole like to demarket his political opponents.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by ofiko123(m): 3:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Story story story..whether he recommended the dethroning of the uromi monarch or not he will definitely win the forthcoming Edo Elections..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by anonimi: 4:36am On Aug 23, 2020
favor914:

Sorry is your name.
So sorry for your loss already. I weep on your behalf. embarassed cry
Edo no be Lagos!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160989_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Unigrad: 5:48am On Aug 23, 2020
favor914:
Talk wisely for once na
Most Edo people are voting for candidate and not party. If you are not in Edo, just come visit and hear people talk. They are voting for candidate, PDP is now over popular in Edo because of Obaseki. I can beat my chest, Obaseki will beat ize Iyamu will high margin.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2020
post=93115652:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

Again,
God bless Nigeria

We Rise!

Here is your reply below Chief Tayo......

This one done tire for Buhari

You are no longer adding your usual line

"God bless our daddy 'president Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Skymason20(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2020
in other news there are people in esan land that prefer to be killed than to vote Apc

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by kolade560: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2020
If he was still in APC, will you say this rubbish?? useless ppl fighting imminently for their pockets.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Great2017: 7:32am On Aug 23, 2020
favor914:

We don't vote parties in Edo.

We vote individuals. Tell me, what is the difference between the APC and the PDP?

Carry your party politics to your State.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Ayoswit(f): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2020
okuta007:

even a 5 year old severely ret a r d ed person will not buy this story - SO THIS IS NOW ABOUT:

"WHY DID IT TAKE THE GOVERNOR ONE YEAR TO RESTORE THE MONARCH ?"

it is no longer about

"WHO REMOVED THE MONARCH?"

this is nothing but too much desperation in getting even 5% of ESAN votes - which Ize Iyamu will never get

In fact - any Esan person who votes for an Oshomole candidate because of this obvious lie will forever be a laughing stock of Oshomole

IF THE APC CAN LIE LIKE THIS - IT SHOWS THAT 80% OF ALL THEY SAID ABOUT GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS FALSE

and who is the father of lies or the "accuser of the brethren" ? - SATAN THE DEVIL !!!!!
You're right bro

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by sureEbh: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Don't take APC serious, they are only politicking. The truth be said, the governor has performed and deserve another term in office. If you ask me, the governor is the better candidate when compared with the others.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by KossyKiss97(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2020
joepepsy:
Why not package the product well.

Well noted sir. Thank you for your kind observation
Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Erebi: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2020
4words:
You see that governor they call obaseki, he is just going about telling people what he would do and not what he has done.

Dude is lying through his teeth and AIT wants to choke me with his campaign.

He still better than the fraud Pastor Iyamu

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Erebi: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2020
favor914:

Na big lie you talk, it all goes down to individuals and their commitment. Obaseki dey work and him better pass that Iyamu. No let APC and Osho brain wash you again ooo... Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Pennywise(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Atigba: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/edo-apc-governor-obaseki-recommended-dethroning-uromi-monarch-2016-314175/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Lol

That picture is not for the Ojuromi

The suspension of Ojuromi then was motivated by a different factor.

Oshomole Adamu was responsible.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC by Kingjames28(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
See big lie, they don't know what to say again. they will be lieing up and down. abeg make I find something cold drink too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Fainted Severally In Kenyan Custody, Smeared With Faeces / Electoral ACT 2022: What Are The Fates Of Govt Appointees Who Are Yet To Resign? / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.