Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? (7618 Views)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Which Hurts More: Your Friend Sleeping With Your Wife Or Sleeping With Your Mom? / Do I Look Better As A Petite Woman Or As A Chubby Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by fubbyy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
I once slept with a married woman and I have a friend who's presently sleeping with his cousin, anytime I think that he's doomed , I'll just remember my own afair with a married woman

Who do you think have committed a bigger abomination between my friend and I?

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Queenslander(f): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
Unfortunately both of you are going straight to hell,. If you don't repent and confess your sins before God and man!!!

18 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by MrSensor(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
fubbyy:
I once slept with a married woman and I have a friend who's presently sleeping with his cousin, anytime I think that he's doomed , I'll just remember my own afair with a married woman

Mad people full this forum sha

Mr man, you are in more trouble, infact you must go to hell.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by lastchild: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Two of you are in the same boat but I think sleeping with a cousin is the worst

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by ekitimanalways(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
fubbyy:

Having sex with another's wife will ruin one.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by superemmy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
What is the world turning into. No sacredness for Marriage anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by wildcatter23(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
sad
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by fati2001(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by fubbyy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
MrSensor:

Mad people full this forum sha

Mr man, you are in more trouble, infact you must go to hell.
one thing I have learned in life is that what we say is some times different from what is in our minds

It's possible that You that is forbidden me has been craving for a married woman

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by MrSensor(m): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
fubbyy:
one thing I have learned in life is that what we say is some times different from what is in our minds

It's possible that You that is forbidden me has been craving for a married woman
one thing I learn in life is to respect people's marriage. Tearing peoples marriages can invite a lifetime bad luck. The gods are watching.

7 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by paulolee(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
all sin is a sin, dnt try to justify the wrong the both of you did by trying to balance which sin is bigger..
my gee mk the both of una jus change from such taboo and try move on without talking abt it asif you are boasting abt it..
am tired of naija peps always trying to compare one sin with the other asif its an achievement...dts a big insult to morals.

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by austine4real(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin

All

All

All

All

All

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Khd95(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Both of you are going straight to hell,. If you don't repent and confess your sins before God and man!!
weldon ooo, shey be na u dey hold register of people going to heaven and hell na

Now tell me, how did the sons And daughters of Adams and Eve populate this earth, if they didn't sleep with their cousin, does that also mean they are going to hell

8 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by cooooooks(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
It depends on you.

Both are morally questionable but do not judge people, live and let live.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by RapistOnBail: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cc. Righteousness grin
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Both of you are going straight to hell,. If you don't repent and confess your sins before God and man!!
U will also go to hell for judging as the Bible says thou shall not judge
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Eazie351(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
so, you're asking us whose life is more ruined? you or your friend's?

that the both of you are friends is a different ruin on it's own, you'll soon get there
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Op Karma
Have it in mind that one day someone somewhere will do the same to your wife too

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by FreeSpirited: 12:03am On Aug 23, 2020
Most of the people commenting are foolish...

Your father Abraham fvvcked her cousin and married her. Her name is Sarah......And Abraham was blessed and still became father of nation, through whom all Israelites and Christians are blessed today.

David fvbxked another man's wife...not only that, he orchestrated his death....So what are u talking about...did David die? Yet David gave birth to Solomon, who was the richest and wisest in all generation, from that so called sinful affair.

Una no get sense....stupid Christians.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Vyzz: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2020
cool
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by proffmykey(m): 1:33am On Aug 23, 2020
OP Both is a sin;there is nothing like big sin or small sin:Both of you commit the sin of fornication;1cor 6:13-MEATS FOR THE BELLY,AND THE BELLY FOR MEATS:BUT GOD SHALL DESTROY BOTH IT AND THEM.NOW THE BODY IS NOT FOR FORNICATION,BUT FOR THE LORD;AND THE LORD FOR THE BODY.VS9-KNOW YE NOT THAT THE UNRIGHTEOUS SHALL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD?BE NOT DECEIVED:NEITHER FORNICATORS,NOR IDOLATERS,NOR ADULTERERS,NOR EFFEMINATE,NOR ABUSERS OF THEMSELVES WITH MANKIND....GOD LOVES YOU AND YOUR FRIEND;PLS KINDLY REPENT AND CONFESS YOUR SINS TO HIM AND PRAY FOR THE LORSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST BY SAYING THIS SHORT PRAYER:LORD JESUS I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT YOU DIED FOR MY SINS AND YOU RESSURECT ON THE THIRD DAY,I CONFESS WITH MY MOUTH YOUR LORDSHIP OVER MY LIFE,BE MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR AMEN...WELCOME TO THE BODY OF CHRIST IF YOU SAID THIS PRAYER WITH HEART;YOU ARE SAVED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION..PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIEND....Call this number for prayer and counselling:08066744958 & 07050352029

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Mayannar(m): 1:52am On Aug 23, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Most of the people commenting are foolish...

Your father Abraham fvvcked her cousin and married her. Her name is Sarah......And Abraham was blessed and still became father of nation, through whom all Israelites and Christians are blessed today.

David fvbxked another man's wife...not only that, he orchestrated his death....So what are u talking about...did David die? Yet David gave birth to Solomon, who was the richest and wisest in all generation, from that so called sinful affair.

Una no get sense....stupid Christians.

Did u Pause,stop and think before you typed that shiiii Or u were just so senseless to type it hurriedly.

Buh u.. u geh sense ba Why cant u say it to their face personally, instead of generalizing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Kobicove(m): 3:00am On Aug 23, 2020
fubbyy:

How do people even get sexually aroused enough to sleep with a close blood relation? sad
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by magictonic(m): 3:34am On Aug 23, 2020
I know someone who's married to her 2nd cousin.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Obierika(m): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2020
magictonic:
I know someone who's married to her 2nd cousin.

I'm sure it a northerner if the person is a Nigerian
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Notatribalist(m): 5:28am On Aug 23, 2020
lastchild:
Two of you are in the same boat but I think sleeping with a cousin is the worst
you can marry your cousin in some country.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by weyreypey: 5:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Dicking a cousin is no big deal... people marry their cousins... However that depends on your moral compass of sex before marriage being appropriate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by weyreypey: 5:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Notatribalist:
you can marry your cousin in some country.
Don't mind the jokers
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Cousins, Nephew, Nieces are all blood na and there's no way to end it except through sacrifice or confessions depending on the part of Nigeria they come from, married woman are free pussy, if you no look for them they'll look for you.

There's one in my neighborhood that come to dick me once in a while, tying wrapper without pants under neat, sweet pussy for me anytime any day.

Woman make spoilt, if you no chop am, another person go chop am and as for those shouting its a sin, everyone is a sinner irrespective of the sin.

Don't marry a lady you cannot satisfy at home, they are human beings too and always need admiration, complimenting and steady sex.

With the three above elements you can Bleep any stray married woman. Lol.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by FreeSpirited: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Mayannar:

Did u Pause,stop and think before you typed that shiiii Or u were just so senseless to type it hurriedly.

Buh u.. u geh sense ba Why cant u say it to their face personally, instead of generalizing undecided

You are a mega-fool if you can't attack my point, and bring a superior argument. Typical of Nigerian when they have no point or basis for a belief, they resort to insult..Ode oshi.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by meobizy(f): 7:18am On Aug 23, 2020
This is a simple situation. Tell him to fvck a married woman while you sleep with a cousin. Both sins will cancel each other out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Sincere. Which. Style Do You Prefer. / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.