Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? (7645 Views)

WARNING! Don't Have Sex With A Woman Or Man In These 3 Places To Avoid Bad Luck / Which Hurts More: Your Friend Sleeping With Your Wife Or Sleeping With Your Mom? / Do I Look Better As A Petite Woman Or As A Chubby Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by weyreypey: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Cousins are family members or relatives. Is it not incest if one lay with such category of people.
Abraham Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca
Cousins.

Incest
Sisters
And step sisters
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
weyreypey:

Abraham Sarah
Isaac and Rebecca
Cousins.

Incest
Sisters
And step sisters
It is still incest, well maybe there might be definition by certain people.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by PattyMike(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenslander:
Unfortunately both of you are going straight to hell,. If you don't repent and confess your sins before God and man!!!

Why man? Why confess before man?
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by sacajawea: 6:18am On Sep 09, 2020
austine4real:
grin

All

All

All

All

All
Lol grin
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Warlord2014(m): 2:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Queenslander:
Unfortunately both of you are going straight to hell,. If you don't repent and confess your sins before God and man!!!
Before man ke
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Ravenbeast1(m): 3:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Allow God help you two.

Bleeping your cousin is incest

Bleeping a married woman is never good for any man.

You both should please desist from the act
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Rawhumper(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
You Are indeed dogged, how about sleeping with one's niece or nephew?

doggedfighter:
None is an abomination.
It's just sex that happened.
No big deal
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by doggedfighter(f): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Rawhumper:

You Are indeed dogged, how about sleeping with one's niece or nephew?

It's not an abomination,sir
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2020
wasted generation
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Rawhumper(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2020
But have done any of This?

Be honest about it and dont be satirical plz.

Thanks and happy sunday.

quote author=doggedfighter post=94354567]
It's not an abomination,sir[/quote]
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by doggedfighter(f): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Rawhumper:
But have done any of This?

Be honest about it and dont be satirical plz.

Thanks and happy sunday.

I haven't yet and not because it's an abomination or sacrilege.
Thanks

quote author=doggedfighter post=94354567]
It's not an abomination,sir
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Graysons: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2020
doggedfighter:
None is an abomination.
It's just sex that happened.
No big deal
That means you can Bleep your cousin right? or maybe you have.

smh.
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Rawhumper(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
That yet means alot, well i will checking on u from time to know how u will feel when u Experience it.

quote author=doggedfighter post=94359487][/quote]
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by doggedfighter(f): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rawhumper:
That yet means alot, well i will checking on u from time to know how u will feel when u Experience
it.

And I will come here to tell you how It felt? Why?

quote author=doggedfighter post=94359487]
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Burruchaga71(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrSensor:

Mad people full this forum sha

Mr man, you are in more trouble, infact you must go to hell.
Where is Hell located?
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Liposure: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
Cousins, Nephew, Nieces are all blood na and there's no way to end it except through sacrifice or confessions depending on the part of Nigeria they come from, married woman are free pussy, if you no look for them they'll look for you.

There's one in my neighborhood that come to dick me once in a while, tying wrapper without pants under neat, sweet pussy for me anytime any day.

Woman make spoilt, if you no chop am, another person go chop am and as for those shouting its a sin, everyone is a sinner irrespective of the sin.

Don't marry a lady you cannot satisfy at home, they are human beings too and always need admiration, complimenting and steady sex.

With the three above elements you can Bleep any stray married woman. Lol.
jesus christ
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Liposure: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
wasted generation
prophetess of doom
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Ologbojo2023: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Most of the people commenting are foolish...

Your father Abraham fvvcked her cousin and married her. Her name is Sarah......And Abraham was blessed and still became father of nation, through whom all Israelites and Christians are blessed today.

David fvbxked another man's wife...not only that, he orchestrated his death....So what are u talking about...did David die? Yet David gave birth to Solomon, who was the richest and wisest in all generation, from that so called sinful affair.

Una no get sense....stupid Christians.
carry your stupid ideology comot for here........ You're such a big fool
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Rawhumper(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
To know if you Are for real or not but we Can go private.

[quote author=doggedfighter post=94366677][/quote]
Re: Sleeping With A Married Woman Or Sleeping With A Cousin? by Blandee99(f): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
lol
I like this thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. / H / She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.