Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Am In Love With The Wrong Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With The Wrong Person (2668 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Blackmailed After Her Nudes Got To The Wrong Person / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by LuvB: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good evening all. I decided to write my story here as a last resort . I'm in pain . And I sincerely hope I can get good advice here .
My story dates back to 2004 when I met this gorgeous lady in my 200level. Though we were in same class ,i never realy took note of her till 2nd year . I just walked up to her one afternoon and we started talking ,went home together and we became really close friends. Shortly after ,my gf broke up with me ..not that we had a problem but she was graduating and felt she couldn't continue with me as I was way younger . I cried .went to my friends house and she consoled me . one thing led to another and we had sex . This was my first sex and wasn't so great . But that marked the beginning of a series of heart breaks . We started having sex regularly and I soon became very good at it . To the extent we couldnt get enough of each other . We had sex at every given opportunity. Several times a week . This is despite her being in a relationship. I on the other hand took her as my gf . Loved her so much . We were inseperable .Went everywhere together Fast forward to 2009 she got married and told me we couldn't continue our illicit affair.. I've cried many tears for this lady cause I truly truly love her ..I became a playboy but nothing could fill the void she left .I tried to forget her . I also got married . Somehow we got employed in the same place of recent .We got talking again. We are so so close . Next thing we started an affair . Just like old times . This lady has kids and I do too but somehow we CNT help it .The attraction is so much . My problem is that I feel used . I know I can't have this lady for keeps cause she belongs to another but I keep thinking about her . She on the other hand seems to forget about me once we are done having sex . Though she says shes just trying not to jeopardise her marriage ,hence the occasional "radio silence" I don't know how to keep her out of my mind . I love her so much but for the sake of my sanity I need to let her go .She claims she feels something for me but I really don't know what .Sometimes I just feel used . I really love this lady though . I can't lie.
Please I would really love to break the chains .
I need advice not insults . I know I've sinned but I'm human .
Someone please help me . Its been 2weeks without her touch and I feel like a fish without water . The truth is if she calls me up now,I would still rush to her . I feel complete when we're together . its insane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by saucecode(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
saucecode:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
You be gypsy o my guy. Abeg who know where I fit buy roasted okpa?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by izzou(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
One of the attributes of an Adult is the ability to master himself or herself and manage his/her emotions

She's married. What's so hard there that you can't move on? If she was dead, will you kill yourself too?

Grow up and let the woman be. You have a wife and children. Focus your attention on them.

I just feel for your wife and your ex's husband. They obviously married wrong and underserving spouses

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by LuvB: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
izzou:
One of the attributes of an Adult is the ability to master himself or herself and manage his/her emotions

She's married. What's so hard there that you can't move on? If she was dead, will you kill yourself too?

Grow up and let the woman be. You have a wife and children. Focus your attention on them.

I just feel for your wife and your ex's husband. They obviously married wrong and underserving spouses

I really don't know what's wrong with me honestly . I need help and I know it . Its over 16years and I'm yet to get over her .
Thanks for your advice though . I wish it was so easy . We work together . it would have been easy if I didn't get to see her everyday

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by paulolee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bayern must win tomorrow...go stake al our church offering after service tomorrow so dt the moni go double and i gv pastor him cut d next day..

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by STARGREEN(m): 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Oga, when a man is growing up, he usually have fine shoe he will definitely admire so much. However, as he is growing up a time comes when he'll let go of that shoe which becomes a fantasy to another person.
Should he come back to wear and admire such shoe later, it's an indication that he's moving backwards even though his face is pointing upwards.
You are already picking beans on the high way, be careful as it may end in had i known.
Learn principles and self control.
Learn to let go of certain things so as to have peace.
I repeat, never wear over grown shoe else you will hot your legs.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by datreach(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
I think you are confuse. You hv to retrace your steps before completely loose it.
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by laosy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
paulolee:
Bayern must win tomorrow...go stake al our church offering after service tomorrow so dt the moni go double and i gv pastor him cut d next day..
Bro, Bayern must not win ooo.
After they trashed my club, you now expect them to win?
God won't let it happen.

Me wey don stake 5k on Bayern cool
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
When they preach against premarital sex,you will not listen,this is part of the damage it causes.You both are damaged and need deliverance,you have sinned against God and your partners.Confession is the first step to permanently break this soul tie.May God help you both out of this
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by STARGREEN(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
LuvB:

I really don't know what's wrong with me honestly . I need help and I know it . Its over 16years and I'm yet to get over her .
Thanks for your advice though . I wish it was so easy . We work together . it would have been easy if I didn't get to see her everyday

There's nothing difficult sir.
Just set your principles and self control.
Avoid had i known.
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by paulolee(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
laosy:

Bro, Bayern must not win ooo.
After they trashed my club, you now expect them to win?
God won't let it happen.

Me wey don stake 5k on Bayern cool
lolz..me gee u no hate dm pass me...me be barca fan n dm gv me sleepless nites self na...bt i gat make moni for dt 2moro game
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by millionboi2: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Where all those get married to avoid fornication
Come and carry ur brother
LuvB:
Good evening all. I decided to write my story here as a last resort . I'm in pain . And I sincerely hope I can get good advice here .
My story dates back to 2004 when I met this gorgeous lady in my 200level. Though we were in same class ,i never realy took note of her till 2nd year . I just walked up to her one afternoon and we started talking ,went home together and we became really close friends. Shortly after ,my gf broke up with me ..not that we had a problem but she was graduating and felt she couldn't continue with me as I was way younger . I cried .went to my friends house and she consoled me . one thing led to another and we had sex . This was my first sex and wasn't so great . But that marked the beginning of a series of heart breaks . We started having sex regularly and I soon became very good at it . To the extent we couldnt get enough of each other . We had sex at every given opportunity. Several times a week . This is despite her being in a relationship. I on the other hand took her as my gf . Loved her so much . We were inseperable .Went everywhere together Fast forward to 2009 she got married and told me we couldn't continue our illicit affair.. I've cried many tears for this lady cause I truly truly love her ..I became a playboy but nothing could fill the void she left .I tried to forget her . I also got married . Somehow we got employed in the same place of recent .We got talking again. We are so so close . Next thing we started an affair . Just like old times . This lady has kids and I do too but somehow we CNT help it .The attraction is so much . My problem is that I feel used . I know I can't have this lady for keeps cause she belongs to another but I keep thinking about her . She on the other hand seems to forget about me once we are done having sex . Though she says shes just trying not to jeopardise her marriage ,hence the occasional "radio silence" I don't know how to keep her out of my mind . I love her so much but for the sake of my sanity I need to let her go .She claims she feels something for me but I really don't know what .Sometimes I just feel used . I really love this lady though . I can't lie.
Please I would really love to break the chains .
I need advice not insults . I know I've sinned but I'm human .
Someone please help me . Its been 2weeks without her touch and I feel like a fish without water . The truth is if she calls me up now,I would still rush to her . I feel complete when we're together . its insane
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by lenghtinny(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Indeed, only fools fall in love angry
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by SageMK: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
You're cheating on your wife and you're not even remorseful about it. You're a disgusting person.

I don't what you feel for that whóre.
But one thing I know is it's certainly not love.

If there's any chain you need to break, it's the marital bond between you and your spouse. Set her free & continue chasing waterfalls as a fish.
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by luminouz(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
LIES

LIESSSSS

LIESSSSSSSSS

MUDAFVCKING LIEESSSS

undecided undecided
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by luminouz(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
When they preach against premarital sex,you will not listen,this is part of the damage it causes.You both are damaged and need deliverance,you have sinned against God and your partners.Confession is the first step to permanently break this soul tie.May God help you both out of this

You this geh again?

From Rozz to Zzor and WHATEVER!!!

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2020
I understand how you feel...the truth is change your location, don't get to see her every time...and pray pray pray...

Don't confess your sins to your wife...it would make matters worse...

Confess to God , flee from adultery...... it doesn't end well
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Zzor:
Are you a virgin
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Roheemah04:
I understand how you feel...the truth is change your location, don't get to see her every time...and pray pray pray...

Shut up
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Jimbadly: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2020
You can't stay without her, yet you didn't deem it necessary to marry her initially. You need a brain check.

I blame the useless adultress who gives you free kpekus to fvck. I pray her husband catches both of you someday and shoots off your dick.
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by jamesxay: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Is like the two of una na Villagers and Jobless, because if to say you don tire as you come back from work you for no dey get strength to eye person wife.
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by davidhobo: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Bros...sorry, oh
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by LuvB: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
lenghtinny:
Indeed, only fools fall in love angry
you might be right. Thanks
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by LuvB: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
davidhobo:
Bros...sorry, oh
Thanks
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by LuvB: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jimbadly:
You can't stay without her, yet you didn't deem it necessary to marry her initially. You need a brain check.

I blame the useless adultress who gives you free kpekus to fvck. I pray her husband catches both of you someday and shoots off your dick.

Calm down .
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by LuvB: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Roheemah04:

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by youngvikthor(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin love Nigeria girl at you own peril
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by LuvB: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
SageMK:
You're cheating on your wife and you're not even remorseful about it. You're a disgusting person.

I don't what you feel for that whóre.
But one thing I know is it's certainly not love.

If there's any chain you need to break, it's the marital bond between you and your spouse. Set her free & continue chasing waterfalls as a fish.

I'm sure you're not a saint . The fact I'm sharing my story is the reason you can call me disgusting .
Many are doing worse. I want to stop ,that's y I'm here
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
LuvB:

Thanks for this

Welcome smiley
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Shut up

I have known you to be a stupid person
Re: I Am In Love With The Wrong Person by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Roheemah04:

I have known you to be a stupid person
Lol look at this thing? look at your over filtered picture and excess make-up? you even look old, get out of my sight now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH: Curvy Model Segos Pumpkin's Club Dance That Everyone Is Talking About / How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud / My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.