Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,407 members, 7,864,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman (2672 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by nobledanie(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2006
Its so sad that my friend impregnated a married woman? how will he get out of this shame
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Blackbuddy: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2006
Reallly shameful and despicable. I hope he has moved across the country!
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Grizzly(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2006
what can i say, ? ur friend??
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by whiteroses(f): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2006
talk to the real husband of the woman and he might forgive you or the worst thing he'll do is send the woman out of his house(not much big deal is it?)or your friend can talk to the woman about abortion and keep it within yourselves that way. good luck in whatever happens. your friend is a darn fool
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by nobledanie(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2006
I reckon, he's still in the country and the woman is almost due according to an old school mate that informed me yesterday he's still in the country and in a same locality
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Blackbuddy: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2006
Tell your friend about two words. Retribution and karma.
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by nobledanie(m): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
i don't understand what does words mean
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Blackbuddy: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2006
Retribution simply put, means the act, art or process of revenge.
Karma is a Sanskrit word and is usually used in reference to the "law of karma" which simply states that every thing we do in life has a consequence, sort of saying every cause has an effect. If we sow goodness, we will reap goodness; if we sow evil, we will reap
evil.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2006
I think this topic is unreal. angry

Yes. A married woman? i bet she already got kids. the woman can hide it, pretend its for her husband. Pple do it all the time these days, so what's the "shame" there? She's already stupid enuff to be hanging out with a young (unmarried) fellow.

i dont believe this Poo
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by 2cantango(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2006
@Blackbuddy:

I like your way of thinking smiley love the pic in your profile wink
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Rhodalyn(f): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2006
Blackbuddy:

Reallly shameful and despicable. I hope he has moved across the country!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy word!!! wink
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Rhodalyn(f): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2006
damn, that pic is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by 2cantango(f): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2006
baby girl you should check our Gridlock's profile cheesy I'm still laughing my bum off cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by hotangel2(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2006
Your friend or you?

Anyways, wat can u do? Take care of teh baby and her mama. Talk to her husband if you can.
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by ATLANTA96(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2007
IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY
IS NOT A NEWS,
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by puker(m): 5:55pm On May 28, 2007
;Dhahahahahha I go die o! Walks away in peace.
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by lilrukevwe(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2007
ur frd 4kup how he take agree say na him get the belle well since he don foolishly agree then he go bear the consequences of agreeing

1 Like

Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by drrionelli(m): 10:11pm On May 29, 2007
@Gridlock:

Yes, your profile photo is amusing, but your suggestion is somewhat confusing.  In other words, the husband of the woman should be responsible for this other fellow's actions?  The guy who impregnated the woman should simply "go forth and sin no more?" 

What, then, will he have learned?  That it's OK to sleep with married women?  What about disease?  He could have infected the woman with something, and she could have passed it to her husband and/or the baby. 

True, the woman is at fault, too.  She knows that the child will be part of her life.  Does the philandering man not have the same right?  Should he not know his child?  Should he not be responsible for it?  Suppose that he is passing on genes that will result in illness or debilitation at a later time.  Does the child not have the right to know about such things which could affect his/her life? 

This is not a simple expedient of keeping quiet and hoping it goes unnoticed.  It is unfair to the husband to make an expenditure of his time, effort and monies to unknowingly (and that's the key word--unknowingly) bring this child up as if it were his own.  The fact that it's done frequently doesn't make it the right thing to do.  Politicians are frequently corrupt, but that doesn't mean it's proper or even advantageous behavior.

My main question, however, is how, indeed, is the "friend" certain that he--and not the woman's husband--is the father?
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Ollie39: 10:38pm On May 29, 2007
huh
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by SweetT1: 10:44pm On May 29, 2007
@Nobledanie
How would he get out of the shame? The same way he put his thing inside her Toto. He should have known that having sex without condoms is bad, even worse to do it to a married woman. How would he get out? By the woman's husband shooting him in the @$$, that's how he would get out. Olosi !
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by drrionelli(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2007
Allow me to add:

The man shouldn't feel shame at this point.  He should have felt shame when he began sleeping with a married woman.  He knew what he was doing then could very well lead to what he has done now.

Let's suppose something:  Let's suppose that the mother has the baby.  The baby is nurtured by the mother and her husband (not the baby's biological father).  The baby thrives and grows up to be a real dreg of society.  A thief, rapist, murderer, adulterer, drug dealer--whatever.  Now the mother's husband has had a blot on his family heritage.  And, he's not even the "father."

Likewise, let's assume that the baby grows up and becomes a pillar of society.  A prominent person--teacher, scientist, politician, artist or whatever.  Or, say the baby grows up just to be a wonderful person--good to the family and community, high moral standards, etc.  Now, the man who planted that seed will never be able to enjoy the pride of "his" child's achievements, because he has never recognized "his" child as "his" child.

Clearly, in such a case, somebody always gets short-changed.  That's why such behaviors are abominable.  Of all the people in the world, this guy just had to have sex with a married woman.  And this woman just had to have sex with somebody other than her husband.  Clearly, neither is responsible enough to be parents.  I agree with the previous posters who have said that such behavior is, indeed, disgusting.
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by saucekid(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2007
before we begin to pass judgement,let us look at it like this

that your friend

get him special case

for God hand

wetin carry am go meet married woman sef?

life is funny because we have many ojukokoro's'
Re: My Friend Inpregnated A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2022

(1) (Reply)

All Men Are Bad / No Kiss!no Love! / What It Means When A Woman Describe A Man As "He's NICE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.