Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With (7352 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / Man Narrates How He Slept With Married women Even The Pregnant Ones (Video) / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Greensquard(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Noting like east or west african women anything,all african women will gladly spread legs open for any color that isnt black even Lebanese and asains shamelessly..when in the university in nija,I had one Lebanese guy that had ties with armed robbers and drives them,funny enought dude is from the big Nasco family in Jos..Na so one of my babe friends just see this guy rush am collect number begin stalk am anyhow o...baba called me one night to tell me that the babe called him around 10pm that she was outside his gate and wants to spend the night there..he was pissed sef and i was so embarassed and ashamed for my race..Godforbid bad thing angry angry..thats y i feel no pity for any of them if him like make him dash them corona join na them sabi..as for me any time i visit nija i can NEVER FF.U.CK any of them without condom.. meanwhile checkout my signature and join the money train or remain broke and watch guys like me f.u.ck your girl and fiance..#youngrichandhandsome

3 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by seguno2: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
galaxy2020:
I hope he used protection? Because that's wickedness if he knew he was HIV positive and went ahead to do it raw with these ladies.

Can he not be prosecuted for criminally infecting them

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Atlanticfire: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Greensquard:
Noting like east or west african women anything,all african women will gladly spread legs open for any color that isnt black even Lebanese and asains shamelessly..when in the university in nija,I had one Lebanese guy that had ties with armed robbers and drives them,funny enought dude is from the big Nasco family in Jos..Na so one of my babe friends just see this guy rush am collect number begin stalk am anyhow o...baba called me one night to tell me that the babe called him around 10pm that she was outside his gate and wants to spend the night there..he was pissed sef and i was so embarassed and ashamed for my race..Godforbid bad thing angry angry..thats y i feel no pity for any of them if him like make him dash them corona join na them sabi..as for me any time i visit nija i can NEVER FF.U.CK any of them without condom.. meanwhile checkout my signature and join the money train or remain broke and watch guys like me f.u.ck your girl and fiance..#youngrichandhandsome

You are right in a way, but I don't think it is the skin colour that is the issue. They are after money and they think white people have money

2 Likes

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by seguno2: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
larryking540:

Kenya doesn't have a strong immigration law for traveling

Do we have a strong immigration law, which is enforced, in our country

If we have, why was El Rufai bragging about paying illegal migrant terrorists to stop killing Nigerians?
Do you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by anonimi: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
seguno2:
Do we have a strong immigration law, which is enforced, in our country

If we have, why was El Rufai bragging about paying illegal migrant terrorists to stop killing Nigerians?
Do you know

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12157404_429f9fb1dd6b4a2f8ab3562c207f4677_jpeg_jpeg2cc19830ac1afca344234b0a51a50e60

cuvox:
Kaduna state Governor Mallam Nasir el-Rufai has said his government has traced some violent,aggrieved Fulani to their countries and paid them to stop the killings of Southern Kaduna natives and the destruction of their communities saying that the renewed violence is carried out by bandits.

El-Rufai made this known while fielding questions from some select Journalists in his office in Kaduna.

He said: “For southern Kaduna, we didn’t understand what was going on and we decided to set up a committee under Gen. Martin Luther Agwai (rtd) to find out what was going on there. What was established was that the root of the problem has a history starting from the 2011 post election violence.

“Fulani herdsmen from across Africa bring their cattle down towards Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria. The moment the rains starts around March, April, they start moving them up to go back to their various communities and countries.

“Unfortunately, it was when they were moving up with their cattle across Southern Kaduna that the elections of 2011 took place and the crisis trapped some of them.

“Some of them were from Niger, Cameroon, Chad, Mali and Senegal. Fulanis are in 14 African countries and they traverse this country with the cattle.“So many of these people were killed, cattle lost and they organised themselves and came back to revenge.

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by jasman1: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wow!!! Looks like he intentionally infected these ladies with his deadly virus
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
paulolee:
too bad, dts Y i always use condoms in my first round..
What of the 2nd Round

1 Like

Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by paulolee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

What of the 2nd Round
na only one round i de go no matter hw d ashana kpekus sweet reach, na for my bea i fit kee myself go 10 rounds since i come like to cum..
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by millionboi2: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
olus01:
God no go shame us
mumu God doesn't shame any1
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by millionboi2: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
LordIsaac:
Scripture says a person that is not covetous will escape. Think about it.
somtin like covid fit still kill m
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by terrezo2002(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Is this the account to give when He meets his creator?
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by lamalama: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
he should come to nigeria undecided he would find it easy sleeping with 99 percent of Nigerian women since he is white.our women only think about money and oyibo prick undecided
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by crackhouse(m): 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lesson to ladies that's if they will learn.
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by TiglathPILESER: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
J111333:
He don shame the ladies already. undecided
If God Almighty is the He you are referring to, then you are so foolish with that respose. God's warnings against fornication is clear, those defied the warnings at their peril.
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Anurikabecky(f): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
It's a real pity.
Re: HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With by Godstime247147: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Let's apply caution at all times oo
All that glitters aint Gold
God no go shame us
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies From Philippines Are So Beautiful (photo) / A Nairalander Shows Off Sexy Body And Assets... / The Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Sleeping Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.