Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men (42134 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by officialwdhtv: 10:23am On Oct 13, 2023
Lady calls off wedding to fiance after discovering that he slept with multiple men in the University years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IsIez-j2sk

2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by dawnomike(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Mad man... But in a second thought, that was his past that he had grown from!

Lesson: Don't be a mad man/lady doing stupid things in your youthful days.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by misreal(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2023
I won't marry a lady that has slept with multiple men,talk more of a lady that has slept with multiple women

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Boogyman557: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2023
bb
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by bendaniel1616: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2023
De play, what if you don't know , it doesn't read metre

quote author=misreal post=126375943]I won't marry a lady that has slept with multiple men,talk more of a lady that has slept with multiple women[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Reminderz: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2023
she avoided a stray bullet... make she nor go marry gaybriel.. foolish man..

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Sonnobax15(m): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Stupid modafvcking nyash banger....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by izonborn098(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2023
You love men and still love women, mumu..

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Ensa777(f): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
He should go marry a man or woman who had college days like him too.Id..iot!
Shouting and telling her "you'll never get another man like you".That's emotional manipulation.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by KingEarnest(m): 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Multiple men or multiple women?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by CooldipoMPS: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
There are levels to these things......

shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by ebubeson: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fear the past ooh!!

In the past, when some people say " it was my past", that may be true. But in this present age, when some people say "it was my past", please "do not go to sleep". The past still lives in some people.

The lady online should look for another guy to marry if possible.

When can you give someone benefit of doubt about their past.

(1) When they have avoided such past life for over a year.
(2) When they have avoided such past life even when opportunities have presented itself.
(3) When they have cut off every link with the past.
(4) When they are plain enough with their moves and dealings with you.
(5) When they have truly changed in character and lifestyle. An EX olosho still dressing like as Olosho is still a red flag sign. An EX yahoo boy still wearing chains and tattoo is still a red flag sign.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by meobizy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nairaland go everly carry the news. Cursed forum. It has to be a skit. This cannot be real life.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by TinubuThief: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by BrickDevo: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nawa
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Alexas58: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
History is always important

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by jayAjoku(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
She dodged a bullet , if not na so so infection she for dey battle with for marriage . The amount of Toto wey full this world na yansh you say sweet you pass

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by AfroBeatDiary: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mehn... I saw the video and actually thought it was a skit...
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by MykellOni(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Damn! So fucking disgusting.....
I jz hope that guy hasn't banged her already.., imagine having to live with that knowledge that your man was formerly a gay olosho...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by nairalanda1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
meobizy:
Nairaland go everly carry the news. Cursed forum. It has to be a skit. This cannot be real life.

Indeed, na skit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wise decision. See as he put chain for neck saying he is changed and barking repeatedly we are moving forward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by emmabest2000(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wait ! Wait !! Wait !!!
Don't rush and crucified the man
Let wait for his own side of story ,
Some ladies can make up any kinds of story to tarnish or destroy a man when he dump her

Ladies and their monitoring spirits grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by ugodson(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
The Mumu man na e dey even record the thing. No shame

For me she made a very good decision

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by YorubaKinging: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
The end is near
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Dcaliphate(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
She's protecting herself,...

no normal man has or will ever think of sleeping with another man whether as an adolescent or an adult, that act is simply an anomaly and speaks volumes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by XploraBen(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
I'm yet to understand how intercourse with a man like you is enticing in any way. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Abolodje: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Her loss anyway
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by BarrElChapo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
🤔
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Olaolex: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Waitin remain?
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Okiton: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Westerhoffe(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
misreal:
I won't marry a lady that has slept with multiple men,talk more of a lady that has slept with multiple women

You're on point bro. Some people can be unbelievable.
It will always be in their blood.
We've read and heard such similar stories and events.

Imagine him saying she'll never find another man like him and yet insisitng she can't call off their wedding!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Obierika(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
I'm with her on this 100%!

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Having Sex With A Snake (photos) / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi / “Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.