Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) (58766 Views)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by ibawon(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:
Looking at the photos we all know what's going on.

✓The Young guys driving benz are obviously into something not too far from illegal.

Na family fight, make we rest jare!

How the hell did we get here
You see a bunch of boys in Mercedes Benz Car, then it raises suspicions that they are into something Illegal.
So I am 20 something in a Benz warrants everyone to be suspicious of me. And see the way people are liking the comment.
Nigerians we are our own evil

12 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2020
If u like, comot ur pant, I go still arrest u, handcuff u for illegal conduct and obstruction of lawful duty.
Average Nigeria with that pineapple hairstyle is lawless

1 Like

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

✓The Young guys driving benz are obviously into something not too far from illegal.

✓The police obviously knows this, hence they are bent on stopping them and collecting their share.

✓Things have gotten so bad in this country, that in situations like this, you don't even know who to support. Everybody is just wrong one way or the other.

Obviously into something not far from illegal? And you know this from "the way they look" right?

You should join Nigerian Police and then SARS (if you haven't already), because they need your talents Your eyes sharp well well

8 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by zudozz: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Ogun state police is very very corrupt. If u see d kind extortion wey Ogun state police use lockdown do? Even me they collected 5000 from me naira becos I did nt know d boundary between Lagos n Ogun at Agbara..They wont turn u back they will impound ur vehicle.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Tremple8v: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Ask them what they are stopping them for ...... there own share of there hustle . The country is so f**ked.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Interesting grin
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by steeltrust: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

✓The police obviously knows this, hence they are bent on stopping them and collecting their share.

✓Things have gotten so bad in this country, that in situations like this, you don't even know who to support. Everybody is just wrong one way or the other.

u Ve small data doesn't mean u shud talk any how

receive sense

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Ojokinugwa: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2020
One of my mentors always says"what you don't confront you can not conquer, what you don't want you don't watch and don't resist has the rights to remain
In 2017 some time around December I fought two police men in Oshodi while I was an ordinary Okada rider.....it was a long story anyway but those rouges were dealt with because in the course of the fight X-ray squad on patrol from command headquarters met us there and I explained everything to them as it happened.... we were taken to command HQTS and after my statement and all evidence of my clothes they tore both of them were demoted .the only thing I was robbed of that day was my time that I would have use for monetary value but even at that I was satisfied because I achieved my goal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2020
There is no bullet inside that gun. Nigerian police that I know to be trigger happy always
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

So every young guy driving exotic cars and on dread are into illegal dealings? The earlier we snap out of this backward thinking the better for us. I've seen bankers on low cut in a place a Yahoo guy won't be.
One can decide to wear dread, even if he's not a sportsman or musician. We're so backward in this country. It's total rubbish. Investigate n get fact not judging based on look.

4 Likes

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2020
ckmayoca:

You can't be guilty and be dragging policemen like that.... the boy are clean they just wanted to useless the policemen.. if u are guilty the police is ready to take u shine.
What is this thing saying like this
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Abbeylanre15(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2020
ibawon:

You see a bunch of boys in Mercedes Benz Car, then it raises suspicions that they are into something Illegal.
So I am 20 something in a Benz warrants everyone to be suspicious of me. And see the way people are liking the comment.

Don't mind them... shallow minded people.
If Zuckerberg is a Nigerian, he won't be this successful, bcuz we think everyone working on a computer is a Yahoo boy. Nigerians I hail!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by damiloladuke: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2020
where is the video?
samuel19222:
I was at the scene morning around 10 am when the police was trying to stop these young men in their benz but the young men dont wanna stop and the police had to block the highway because of them and in the process causing alot of traffic, it happen opposite Nestle plc along the busy idiroko road.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Kennyswag: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2020
Yahoo boys
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2020
galaxy2020:
I sure sau Na bribe them wan collect, useless Nigeria police.

marlians are dangerous to the society. the Nigerian society may find out late what these hooligans done to the society
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by NENGIsmells: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Bigflamie:

Righteousness 69 fvck style, where are thou?
the 60000volts thunder i sent him has fired him
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2020
The guy pulling na mumu oooo, u won fight person wey carry riffle, hmmmm, sorry for your name
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2020
samuel19222:
Damnn nigga, see how person get liver dey follow police dey drag.
benefit crew i think.
The guys don drop tire, that day them just refuse to drop.

One of my guy tell me wetin happen when him comot I shock, two guys follow one way just to beat traffic, police stop them oo, these ones begin give police voice, dey even say nothing go happen.

Police give way ooo.

See ehn na FG backing and gun dey give them power ooo, in fact na the FG backing alone cos if na gun, guys no send again.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2020
pmoye:
This is obviously a stereotype, and stereotypes are dangerous. That they are young and they drive a nice ride doesn't automatically make them criminals. Neither is their hairstyle a reason for that conclusion. Years ago while doing my PhD in Europe I was on braids as a guy and I have never in my life being into any kind of fraud. Had you or the Nigerian police seen me then and in a fine ride they would have concluded I was a criminal.

Our law says: innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Right to that innocence before being judicially proven to be guilty is a fundamental human right. Even for a suspect caught in the act. That is the secular constitution that guides us. It should guide us as citizens of Nigeria and we should insist that it also guides the law enforcement.

Nigerians should normalize crashing the traffic in solidarity with citizens are who being victimized by the police on the highway. That's a powerful way to drive sense into these police officers.

It is not a crime to be young and rich. Many of us who had been thus previously profiled while Nigeria can testify that it is a very bad indeed.

Police officers stopping you:
sizing your age up from your looks,
looking again at your ride and asking you if you are the owner,
you handing over all up-to-date documents to him when he asked for it
getting angry that he has nothing to hold onto
asking for your source of livelihood

Everything checks out, and the police still going on about arresting you...just for being young ... At that point I simply ask them to lead me to their station. I have done this several times in Nigeria and the drive to their station affords me enough time to call the lawyers (oh I never hand over my phone to any police officer, never!). I also ensure I do not travel alone. Very important. At the station I always ask to talk to the most superior officer who in my experience usually happen to have a good deal of humanity, and most times they turn it to a joke and beg me to give the boys something..

Do you give the boys something even after all those suffering and going to their station?

Besides what else are you looking for in Nigeria, what exactly did you leave behind here that makes u come back.. To Nigerian police, is a crime to be young and rich, please stay away from Nigeria, if you must go to holiday or see your parents, pay their ticket to meet you in Accra or Lome beech. Nigeria is a hopeless jungle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2020
ibawon:

Don't blame them.. Most of them are hopelessly jobless and poor, so when they see their fellow young rich fellows anger and bitterness gets to them..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2020
Just negodi undecided
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2020
samuel19222:
I was at the scene morning around 10 am when the police was trying to stop these young men in their benz but the young men dont wanna stop and the police had to block the highway because of them and in the process causing alot of traffic, it happen opposite Nestle plc along the busy idiroko road.

Where’s the link to the the video
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
Just negodi undecided
Smallie you haven't answered my questions yet, you know that.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Chinedu2dope: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

forget about there looks/appearance..they might be doing something legal..I don't y we judge by looks/hairstyle n the rest.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Uzomacharles: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Once you dress well and look like a young man....The so called police men that the government doesn't pay well decide to call you Yahoo boy and.....
If you see a fraudster arrest him base on the normal way
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

how did you know ?because of his dreadlocks, god you Nigerians are terrible people gwaad,I dont why am from that country angry angry
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Evangjerry: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
I'm watching to c how it will end

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
somebody once said ' surviving in Nigeria should be included in the CV

1 Like

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

see hugging full the scenes naaa so much for social distancing... e don tey wey sense don distance from Nigerian police pipo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.