Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) (58770 Views)

Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) / Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by apache4: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
I'm bombing tonight

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by ladyn4real(f): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
I just don't understand how someone will be fighting with somebody with gun... The next minute will be accidental discharge, anyway I rest my case
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by igwedubai2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=Godons1 post=93123124]

[b]You dey call them real Niggar. When Police shoot am now, NA you go run come here Dey shout say police kill innocent person

Why will any one in his rightful sence challenge a Nigerian Police holding a gun, when we all know that, our police are trigger happy. [b]When he shoot the Guy now, highest NA to sack am from work, but the Guy life don end. U are very correct my bro.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:
Looking at the photos we all know what's going on.

✓The Young guys driving benz are obviously into something not too far from illegal.

✓The police obviously knows this, hence they are bent on stopping them and collecting their share.

✓Things have gotten so bad in this country, that in situations like this, you don't even know who to support. Everybody is just wrong one way or the other.

Na family fight, make we rest jare!
You talk sense bro
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by deepwater(f): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

✓The Young guys driving benz are obviously into something not too far from illegal.

✓The police obviously knows this, hence they are bent on stopping them and collecting their share.

✓Things have gotten so bad in this country, that in situations like this, you don't even know who to support. Everybody is just wrong one way or the other.

You are not as exposed as you think you are.

You have normalized the Nigeria ways of things, your mind set is so fducked up already.

You are poor in spirit, body and soul without knowing
It is very dangerous because u dont know u could be very flamboyant, rich and young at the same time without stealing

1 Like

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Onyedikachi323(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
This life no balance😂 at all we all need the grace of God to balance this life happy Sunday every body.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by deepwater(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
dafeoroyo:
What's wrong with our youth of this day? Driving a Benz does not warrant you above the law,if police are doing their allow them,always be slow.to anger

Live a coded and quiet live,I know one man in my area,the man has like 10 house scattered all around my area,very coded a man,with many cars,if u see the man very quiet,always on short knicker you can never know this man have money

What has knickers got to do with money
Why are u guys like this ?
Do u think u can afford a Gucci knicker ?
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
pmoye:
This is obviously a stereotype, and stereotypes are dangerous. That they are young and they drive a nice ride doesn't automatically make them criminals. Neither is their hairstyle a reason for that conclusion. Years ago while doing my PhD in Europe I was on braids as a guy and I have never in my life being into any kind of fraud. Had you or the Nigerian police seen me then and in a fine ride they would have concluded I was a criminal.

Our law says: innocent UNTIL proven guilty. Right to that innocence before being judicially proven to be guilty is a fundamental human right. Even for a suspect caught in the act. That is the secular constitution that guides us. It should guide us as citizens of Nigeria and we should insist that it also guides the law enforcement.

Nigerians should normalize crashing the traffic in solidarity with citizens are who being victimized by the police on the highway. That's a powerful way to drive sense into these police officers.

It is not a crime to be young and rich. Many of us who had been thus previously profiled while Nigeria can testify that it is a very bad indeed.

Police officers stopping you:
sizing your age up from your looks,
looking again at your ride and asking you if you are the owner,
you handing over all up-to-date documents to him when he asked for it
getting angry that he has nothing to hold onto
asking for your source of livelihood

Everything checks out, and the police still going on about arresting you...just for being young ... At that point I simply ask them to lead me to their station. I have done this several times in Nigeria and the drive to their station affords me enough time to call the lawyers (oh I never hand over my phone to any police officer, never!). I also ensure I do not travel alone. Very important. At the station I always ask to talk to the most superior officer who in my experience usually happen to have a good deal of humanity, and most times they turn it to a joke and beg me to give the boys something..

Stop skewwing the narrative. They wanted to search (not even search, they just stopped them) them not arrest them. Why aren't you mentioning the fact that they refused to obey the authority? By so doing they are reinforcing stereotypes.
The basic thing that is needed in every discussion to move forward is sincerity.

Modified: I had already quoted you before realizing the name of the account. Kindly ignore this. I've seen your previous arguments, it results to insults and there's no going forward with you. Seriously, ignore sir.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
I just don't get it..... young men driving a Benz means they are into something illegal?...and should be stopped and searched? When they begin to enter our homes to search for illegal stuff is it then our eyes will clear? These guys should not stand up for their rights.... to avoid trouble... they should lay down and roll over. Can't do Black Lives Matter with cowards..... the reason the Police... the soldiers... the politicians do as they please..... no resistance. I agree Police are trigger happy.... no consequences.... but killing of innocent citizens can come to an abrupt end when civilians begin to kill 0oloce.in retaliation.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by adecz: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nothing dey vex police like make
dem see young guys with this kind
hair driving big cars!!g

They'll be like "my friend, park & come out" !!

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by jeriwap(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin

Mad people everywhere
Look at his dirty smelly pants

Did you smell it from there? undecided
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by pmoye(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
You could just have deleted your post instead of quoting me and then asking me to ignore. My life is simple enough: if you don't give gbos you don't get gbas. I love a good debate and if you make your points without resorting to personal attacks you will receive the same treatment. And if you prefer personal attacks, no matter how obliquely stated you execute that attack, you will be rewarded in kind.

What exactly constitute authority? I went to lengths stating specific examples where police officers habitually abuse their uniform by turning their duty posts into opportunity to rob people... yet you would identify them as the 'authority'. Law enforcement officers are rightly an authority as long as what they are enforcing is the law. The law however is not rocket science and their authority DOES NOT include asking you for your phone, profiling you based on age and perceived wealth or the kind of vehicle you drive... When the so-called law enforcement officers dabble into such extra-judicial profiling they cease to be the authority and they have become common criminals. Criminals masquerading as the authority. The same law they seek to enforce applies to them. And your duty as a citizen is not to blindly open such 'authority'.

So, stop supporting illegality in the name of supporting the recognition of the authority of the Nigerian police.

Tadeknkeepcalm:

Stop skewwing the narrative. They wanted to search (not even search, they just stopped them) them not arrest them. Why aren't you mentioning the fact that they refused to obey the authority? By so doing they are reinforcing stereotypes.
The basic thing that is needed in every discussion to move forward is sincerity.

Modified: I had already quoted you before realizing the name of the account. Kindly ignore this. I've seen your previous arguments, it results to insults and there's no going forward with you. Seriously, ignore sir.

When you so sanctimoniously accused me of insulting people one would almost have concluded you were such a perfect and wonderful person here who would turn the other chick for maximum shishi... Interestingly you have had you fair share of insulting people on here. Very interesting indeed.

[quote author=Tadeknkeepcalm post=92479930]
I wonder o. All these idiots forming redpillers[/quote

1 Like

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by pmoye(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
I tell you, the guy chop liver. I no fit try that nonsense with those officers, getting into fight carelessly with them like that. Small time now it would be a trigger-happy police officer, or an unknown police man. Or worse still dem go change the news say you be armed robbers who engaged the gallant police officers in a shoot out.

samuel19222:
Damnn nigga, see how person get liver dey follow police dey drag.
benefit crew i think.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
pmoye:
You could just have deleted your post instead of quoting me and then asking me to ignore. My life is simple enough: if you don't give gbos you don't get gbas. I love a good debate and if you make your points without resorting to personal attacks you will receive the same treatment. And if you prefer personal attacks, no matter how obliquely stated you execute that attack, you will be rewarded in kind.

What exactly constitute authority? I went to lengths stating specific examples where police officers habitually abuse their uniform by turning their duty posts into opportunity to rob people... yet you would identify them as the 'authority'. Law enforcement officers are rightly an authority as long as what they are enforcing is the law. The law however is not rocket science and their authority DOES NOT include asking you for your phone, profiling you based on age and perceived wealth or the kind of vehicle you drive... When the so-called law enforcement officers dabble into such extra-judicial profiling they cease to be the authority and they have become common criminals. Criminals masquerading as the authority. The same law they seek to enforce applies to them. And your duty as a citizen is not to blindly open such 'authority'.

So, stop supporting illegality in the name of supporting the recognition of the authority of the Nigerian police.

When you so sanctimoniously accused me of insulting people one would almost have concluded you were such a perfect and wonderful person here who would turn the other chick for maximum shishi... Interestingly you have had you fair share of insulting people on here. Very interesting indeed.

Ok sir.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by pmoye(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Alright.
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Ok sir.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

This is really dumb. What exactly is illegal about driving a Benz that is so obvious to you? I hope someone also accuses you of a crime without evidence.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
No bi sydneytalker wear white and black striped polo shirt with yellow patch dia? grin grin
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

You are judging a book by its cover. Appearances could be deceptive. That a person chose to go on dread, look fanciful and drives a somewhat trendy Tokunbo Benz does not necessarily pass him off as a scammer, online fraudster nor any criminal at that.

It is an error of judgement and fallacy of generalisation to pigeonhole everyone that dresses in a certain way to be what the opinion holder feels.

A person's sartorial inclination is a demonstration of his/her freedom of expression which is expressly guaranteed by the country's grund norm.

These stereotypes should be jettisoned by the ill trained Nigeria Police operatives and their ilks.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by boyency: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigeria police na rubbish
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by valirex: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
infogenerator:

Until when it happens to you and another fool writes this nonsense you also just write now only then will you know it doesn't pay to be foolish
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by optimus106(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Brandonx:
Why struggle with a police officer grin grin
Except they don't know Nigerian police officers.
If you cannot run from them just negotiate because as it is now if they succeed in taking those guys to the station them go pay heavily.

What are they going to pay for,
What did they buy?
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by earnit3: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Really
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by Litmus: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wonder what would happen if a bunch of black men fought US police...
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by redsun(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Everywhere you look in Nigeria is a show of degradation and neglect. The surroundings do not show that normal people inhabit it.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
So mr poster , how did it end?
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by movid(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Godons1:

You dey call them real Niggar. When Police shoot am now, NA you go run come here Dey shout say police kill innocent person.

Why will any one in his rightful sence challenge a Nigerian Police holding a gun, when we all know that, our police are trigger happy. When he shoot the Guy now, highest NA to sack am from work, but the Guy life don end.
Honestly! Don't argue with a uniform man with a rifle.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2020
infogenerator:

What are you saying?
How is it obvious the men are "into something not too far from illegal" according to you?

We have become traumatized to the point that any man who is driving a second hand, albeit neat car, and is decently dressed, should be seen as a crook, right?
Apart from politicians (who are the biggest thieves) nobody else should drive a decent looking car, right?
If I earn my money legitimately, I should not buy whatever car I want, because police and my fellow citizens would view me as a crook, right?

Sorry, but Nigeria has happened to people who think the way you do.
Re: Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) by ckmayoca: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

What is this thing saying like this

Chai!! Your mama no raise you well at all... or u be product of single mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.