Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (85375 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
KosiGee:

There are exceptions to this code. Tony Montana was the hot head while his friend Manny was cool and level headed. His relationship with Tony’s sisters was genuine and they had married the day before Tony shot him thinking that he was playing with his sister...Tony loved his family and never joked with his mum and sister...He regretted his actions after Gina told him that they were married.

In Rattlesnake, Ahanna married Peter’s sister. Real life, I’ve seen bros marry their bros sisters and nearly all of the ones I know of are very stable and happy marriages.
true if tony montana knew the intentions manny had towards his younger sister was genuine he wouldnt have killed him.as for guys htting in on their paddy"s sisters if we want to use nigeria as an example most guys dont have genuine feelings for their guy"s sisters.They just want to smash and move on and the boast about it cheesy.so it might be understandable when some dudes protect their sisters.But if u are the type of guy who has responsible friends of course u wouldnt mind if such a friend dates ur sister..in short u would even be in support.But if u have the type of friend that u two go to brothels together,u womanise together and engage in all sort of irresponsible act u wouldnt want such a friend to near ur sister..in short u will freak out if he even blinks an eye in ur sister's direction.How many cult guys allow their fellow cult friends to date their sister cheesy.everybody wants the best for his sibling..its natural.Its the same way a runzgirl would never allow her runz collegues getting close to her brother cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
I was wondering if there was anything like Sis code?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by 99thEnemy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
All my friends with hot sisters. They get so close cozy and playful with me .... Trying to keep my distance but meeeeehn shiiiiit.!!!!! ....
But if I keep chicken as pet, one day I go chop am.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by 99thEnemy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This code is like saying because you don't prey on lion's meat, you ought not to be preyed upon by a lion.

Street is military and nobody send you.

A G of mine whose elder sister had massive crush on me, I was chenking her because of one yeye bro code. Can you believe G was behind my back trying to gain access to my favorite hoe at the time, immediately after my hoe sent his explicit messages to me, I just bone my mind starting running his sister's parole, G suspected based on some little loose ups on his sister's end but no concrete evidence, flared up and reported me to everybody who cared to listen, his girlfriend who noticed changes in our relatings, came over to my crib to listen to my side of the story and try to reconcile us, after like her third visit, she warmed up to me that she likes how I principled my life and so on and so forth, long story short, I knack his girlfriend too.
The guy no dey pass my lane till tomorrow, highest na to exchange hailings from afar.

Bro Code ko Gentlemen club ni.
Las las each man for himself and God for all.
why you go run am like Pac na!? grin
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by DaInferno(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry pls na computer age we dey,,life.don advance pass those talk,,bang.any pvssy DAT come your way
reallyhope your sisters puna is on the line too?
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by CanadaOrBust: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
sankristol:
I was wondering if there was anything like Sis code?

Here’s one, from painful personal experience. Add to it as u can or create a thread.
Guys like to think ladies hate each other and are jealous of each other. Let’s prove them wrong!

SIS CODE

DO: Support your friend’s dating life.
DON’T let a sis date someone who treats her poorly.
Instead: Talk to her about why you think he is unfit for someone as great as her.

DO: Confide in your friend any problems you may have or struggle with.
DON’T blab your friend’s problems to all your other friends.
Instead: Let your friend confide in you, she trusts you to be there for her to vent. If it is a serious issue that you are not equipped to deal with look into it more and then confide in any professional/family members necessary to get her the help she needs.

DO: Comfort your friend when she goes through a bad breakup/relationship.
DON’T Date/Hook-up/Become best friends with the jerk who broke her heart.
Instead: FIND SOMEONE ELSE. There are plenty of fish in the sea, why go for someone who has proved to be king of the jerkoffs AND who hurt your friend?

DO: Confront your friend when you have a problem with her.
DON’T bash her to all your friends.
Instead: Find a way to tell her in a respectful way how you feel. Whether or not this interaction is in person is up to you.

DO: If your friend asks how her outfit/hair/makeup etc looks, BE HONEST.
DON’T tell her what she wants to hear and let her go out looking like a fool.
Instead: Respectfully tell her that you think she would be more comfortable in another outfit or kindly suggest a little less bronzer (bronzer is almost always the culprit of rough, clown-looking makeup).

DO: Be a wing woman for your bestie when she needs it.
DON’T try to attract every guy who even gives her the least bit of attention, especially if she’s interested.
Instead: Talk her up! Make her seem like a goddess and that any guy would be lucky to have her! (Then you can inquire about any of his cute friends for yourself and she can be your wing woman).

DO: If your friend is depressed or upset over anything, make time for comforting her.
DON’T ignore her or dismiss her sadness.
Instead: Grab her favorite ice-cream or other comfort food, some wine, and a good movie or television series and go spend time with her. If she’s more of a party animal, take her to her favorite club and let the first shot be on you.

DO: If you notice a sis is too intoxicated to even see straight, get her water and assist as necessary to keep her safe. Find if anyone she arrived with is around, or get her home safely.
DON’T trust her to some strange dude who suddenly volunteers to take care of her.

DO: If you see someone harassing or unwantedly touching a sis, help her out. Make some noise, make sure she is all right, if necessary call the police.
DON’T assume las las she’ll be ok.

DO: If you see a sis crying make sure everything is all right. Show some concern.
Don’t think girls are always crying and it’s non of your business.

Add yours.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Ucee1999: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Khayceeofficial:

Wicked soul grin grin grin
Asin eh. Some people can be damn funny grin
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2020
Godstime247147:
I'm starving. For the past two months eating once a day is a luxury
At first i didn't have d balls to beg here cux people will think am lying.
If am lying may God punish my soul.
Pls help..
A closed mouth might be a RIP.

Emmanuel ukpabi
Access 0000033599
I have sent d some 5k into ur account bro...hop u confirm
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Godstime247147:
I'm starving. For the past two months eating once a day is a luxury
At first i didn't have d balls to beg here cux people will think am lying.
If am lying may God punish my soul.
Pls help..
A closed mouth might be a RIP.

Emmanuel ukpabi
Access 0000033599
Sorry, my former account was suspended. I sent You #5,000 .
Sender: Jude Oluwole .
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Here’s one, from painful personal experience. Add to it as u can or create a thread.
Guys like to think ladies hate each other and are jealous of each other. Let’s prove them wrong!

SIS CODE

DO: Support your friend’s dating life.
DON’T let a sis date someone who treats her poorly.
Instead: Talk to her about why you think he is unfit for someone as great as her.

DO: Confide in your friend any problems you may have or struggle with.
DON’T blab your friend’s problems to all your other friends.
Instead: Let your friend confide in you, she trusts you to be there for her to vent. If it is a serious issue that you are not equipped to deal with look into it more and then confide in any professional/family members necessary to get her the help she needs.

DO: Comfort your friend when she goes through a bad breakup/relationship.
DON’T Date/Hook-up/Become best friends with the jerk who broke her heart.
Instead: FIND SOMEONE ELSE. There are plenty of fish in the sea, why go for someone who has proved to be king of the jerkoffs AND who hurt your friend?

DO: Confront your friend when you have a problem with her.
DON’T bash her to all your friends.
Instead: Find a way to tell her in a respectful way how you feel. Whether or not this interaction is in person is up to you.

DO: If your friend asks how her outfit/hair/makeup etc looks, BE HONEST.
DON’T tell her what she wants to hear and let her go out looking like a fool.
Instead: Respectfully tell her that you think she would be more comfortable in another outfit or kindly suggest a little less bronzer (bronzer is almost always the culprit of rough, clown-looking makeup).

DO: Be a wing woman for your bestie when she needs it.
DON’T try to attract every guy who even gives her the least bit of attention, especially if she’s interested.
Instead: Talk her up! Make her seem like a goddess and that any guy would be lucky to have her! (Then you can inquire about any of his cute friends for yourself and she can be your wing woman).

DO: If your friend is depressed or upset over anything, make time for comforting her.
DON’T ignore her or dismiss her sadness.
Instead: Grab her favorite ice-cream or other comfort food, some wine, and a good movie or television series and go spend time with her. If she’s more of a party animal, take her to her favorite club and let the first shot be on you.

DO: If you notice a sis is too intoxicated to even see straight, get her water and assist as necessary to keep her safe. Find if anyone she arrived with is around, or get her home safely.
DON’T trust her to some strange dude who suddenly volunteers to take care of her.

DO: If you see someone harassing or unwantedly touching a sis, help her out. Make some noise, make sure she is all right, if necessary call the police.
DON’T assume las las she’ll be ok.

DO: If you see a sis crying make sure everything is all right. Show some concern.
Don’t think girls are always crying and it’s non of your business.

Add yours.
You deserve a fat hug for this cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by CanadaOrBust: 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Quinex2:
You deserve a fat hug for this cheesy cheesy

Thanks sis, should be on front page
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Godstime247147: 7:22am On Aug 26, 2020
[quote]
I have sent d some 5k into ur account bro...hop u confirm[/quot.
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Godstime247147: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=BigDaddy931 post=93204681]
Sorry, my former account was suspended. I sent You #5,000 .
Sender: Jude Oluwole .[/quot.
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Godstime247147: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2020

I have sent d some 5k into ur account bro...hop u confirm
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Sexandthecity15(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Highter1(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2021
why can a bro hit another bros sister to strengthen the bromance.
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Highter1(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2021
lefulefu:
true if tony montana knew the intentions manny had towards his younger sister was genuine he wouldnt have killed him.as for guys htting in on their paddy"s sisters if we want to use nigeria as an example most guys dont have genuine feelings for their guy"s sisters.They just want to smash and move on and the boast about it cheesy.so it might be understandable when some dudes protect their sisters.But if u are the type of guy who has responsible friends of course u wouldnt mind if such a friend dates ur sister..in short u would even be in support.But if u have the type of friend that u two go to brothels together,u womanise together and engage in all sort of irresponsible act u wouldnt want such a friend to near ur sister..in short u will freak out if he even blinks an eye in ur sister's direction.How many cult guys allow their fellow cult friends to date their sister cheesy.everybody wants the best for his sibling..its natural.Its the same way a runzgirl would never allow her runz collegues getting close to her brother cheesy.
I think many failed to carry tony along about his relationship with his sis...which is very importanter in the bromance.
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by maisauki: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2021
EyezofGod120:
angry pls na computer age we dey,,life.don advance pass those talk,,bang.any pvssy DAT come your way
Including ogbanje own abi? Kwantinuu
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by winner37(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2022
The number 1 code is what I will never do still I go down,I will never fight a bro because of a girl...

Code number 5 ,the code sounds some how . Love can go blind as they say "love is blind" and I yansh my bro sister when we both become blindfolded with love .....
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Oblivionz5(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2022
Forget about bro code. Guys are clowns these days

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Hassanmaye(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
EyezofGod120:
Hahahhahahaha
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Haynnie: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
This thread no dey function again? undecided
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Streetmovement(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
EXLOVER:
I broke the bro code many times and i Will continue to break it.

1. If I'm enjoying with a girl inside my room, if the thing over sweet me, you're on your own o.

2. I'm a very loyal bro sha.

3. I can't date your ex, but if she give me joy, I go kpansh her on code, only me, her and heaven go know

4. The last time i told a bro about his cheating girl, I became a bad bro, he almost say i wan kpansh he girl, I can only advice you, not to carry the relationship for head but shoulder

5. If i Like Your sister forget it, I will just upgrade you from friend to brother in law. That's the real bro code

6. Normal level

7. I always protect a bro, some even save their side chicks name with my name.

Hope i'm not a bad bro?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

No arguments but you see that bolded do anything wey you like (kiss am in front of me, do anything wey you like me sef no go notice) as long she like you too but anyday wey you lay hands on am you go regret the real code; Them call am family code he strong pass bro code sef.

Speaking for myself and only myself.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by EXLOVER(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Streetmovement:

No arguments but you see that bolded do anything wey you like (kiss am in front of me, do anything wey you like me sef no go notice) as long she like you too but anyday wey you lay hands on am you go regret the real code; Them call am family code he strong pass bro code sef.

Speaking for myself and only myself.

Street movement

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Streetmovement(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
EXLOVER:

Street movement

Manchi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.