Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) (70465 Views)

Military Men Raid Okigwe, Residents Tortured, Several Dead (Disturbing Video, P) / Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

If you are not ready to die for your belief then you ll simply die for nothing.. Have a lovely day

Go and die for biafra and stop disturbing the peace of Nairaland

Seun once chased you people away and warned you never to use his platform to propagate you nonsense Biafra but you just can’t stop coming back here
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

Go and die for biafra and stop disturbing the peace of Nairaland

Seun once chased you people away and warned you never to use his platform to propagate you nonsense Biafra but you just can’t stop coming back here

Frustration fall on you this morning
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Frustration fall on you this morning

Lmao this she/he is angry

Stop inciting others to join Ipob..go and lead and get a single hole into your brain.

Anuofia
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

Lmao this she/he is angry

Stop inciting others to join Ipob..go and lead and get a single hole into your brain.

Anuofia

Who is angry? If you have got no guts , REST and watch others do their thing.. Are they not adults? Naa you wan help dem run their lives? Abeg go wash mouth
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Too bad we've found ourselves in this mess.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 6:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Who is angry? If you have got no guts , REST and watch others do their thing.. Are they not adults? Naa you wan help dem run their lives? Abeg go wash mouth

2 are down, more will go down if you continue the foolishness, you may as well be part of the statistics. The Ipob family will mourn you as normal
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

2 are down, more will go down if you continue the foolishness, you may as well be part of the statistics. The Ipob family will mourn you as normal

Why cry more than the bereaved? BIAFRA MUST AND SHALL COME
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Why cry more than the bereaved? BIAFRA MUST AND SHALL COME

I can’t wait to kick your ass out of my part of Nigeria
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Arsenal2020(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2020
SmartProf:
The police can't be selectively strong...Since they have such capabilities against unarmed civilians, let the FG deploy them to fight insurgency and banditry. They have so much Intel about protests in the South, but are always ambushed & killed in the North like little rats.

Abio, don't even knw why they're killing harmless people especially in d south well maybe we should call it ethnic cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 7:03am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

I can’t wait to kick your ass out of my part of Nigeria

The pitiable nigeria or which one? Abeg make I hear word.. People dey call country you dey call Nigeria.. lol.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by oshie(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Pikin wey say em mama no go sleep him no go sleep.

Igbos have been proscribed and any attack on them is justifiable.

I salute our gallant police officers. You have our backing. Rude on officers.

Really a confirmed Zombie
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

The pitiable nigeria or which one? Abeg make I hear word.. People dey call country you dey call Nigeria.. lol.

Nigeria is my country and will forever be. You can as well stop using anything to do with Nigeria including our currency.

Bunch of reprobates
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

Nigeria is my country and will forever be. You can as well stop using anything to do with Nigeria including our currency.

Bunch of reprobates

Lol.No qualms..Every man his choice. So let us be.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by onlyinJESUS: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is the most reasonable post I've seen on nairaland.
Some people might abuse IPob or Igbos because of Biafra but any reasonable person will know that Nigeria is a ticking time bomb that when it explodes will affect all ethnic groups. You can't expect people that lost a war after resisting for three years to make the same mistake twice.
The mind of an average Igbo man (whether IPob or not) is gradually accepting violence as the only means of emancipation from Nigeria

Should they fight this war a hundred times, ipob still won't win over Nigeria
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.No qualms..Every man his choice. So let us be.

Who is holding you? I just told you that we can’t wait to kick all your ass out of the SW
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by onlyinJESUS: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2020
seborrhic:

History,sadly would disagree with you.

Even if you resort to violence. You only declare war on a nation you think you have the military strength to defeat.
If ipob declares war on Nigeria. It would have itself to blame just as like in the civil war
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

Who is holding you? I just told you that we can’t wait to kick all your ass out of the SW

I even think say naa human being I dey talk to sef.. Tenant in his own land
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

I even think say naa human being I dey talk to sef.. Tenant in his own land

Lmao! Landlord without CofO grin
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

Lmao! Landlord without CofO grin

Land lord wey don sell him birth right dey wait to kill the buyer.. you go wait old.. bring more of your lands and we go buy including your palaces.. ESAU
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Shellsploit:
Hian!

Ipob sef...!
Let them bring this ipob struggle to an end because the so called leader is lounging somewhere in diaspora while ghe foot soldiers are dieing.

1 Like

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by loopman: 9:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Land lord wey don sell him birth right dey wait to kill the buyer.. you go wait old.. bring more of your lands and we go buy including your palaces.. ESAU

Hehehehe

Bring more money, we need to fill all the swamps we are selling to you without allowing to even perfect the documents with a CofO after selling all your inheritance in the village for a plot of swap at Amuwo grin

#mugu
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by maasoap(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2020
SmartProf:
The police can't be selectively strong...Since they have such capabilities against unarmed civilians, let the FG deploy them to fight insurgency and banditry. They have so much Intel about protests in the South, but are always ambushed & killed in the North like little rats.

Stop talking ignorantly! Do you know how many people (terrorists, bandits, civilians, soldiers and police) that have died in the north so far? Do you have an idea how many people have been displaced?
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2020
chrismastre5:
COME AND HOLD IT FROM HAPPENING, WICKED SOUL
Look at this one. Channel this anger into something else because bet me, if biafra happens it will become like North Korea. Nigeria is dead we should just find a way to escape this country instead of killing ourselves over unnecessary revolutions and secession.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2020
onlyinJESUS:

Even if you resort to violence. You only declare war on a nation you think you have the military strength to defeat.
If ipob declares war on Nigeria. It would have itself to blame just as like in the civil war
Ipob declare war, with what? Sticks and chains abegii. Nigeria is dead and will forever remain dead, revolution, secession or restructuring would not change anything. If you don't like it then you find a way to leave.

1 Like

Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Coolgent(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2020
The terrorists group leader is no where to be found.
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Evercurious(f): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
loopman:

Hehehehe

Bring more money, we need to fill all the swamps we are selling to you without allowing to even perfect the documents with a CofO after selling all your inheritance in the village for a plot of swap at Amuwo grin

#mugu

Lol.. igbo man sell his land in the village to buy yours? Obviously you are in a dream world
Re: Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) by Dayvidblue: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Everyone is talking about living in peace, but I am not very eager for peace in the face of injustice

3Ceagle:

One of the problem of Nigerians is that they always seen to restrict their view to personality. The issue of Biafra is beyond NK. The Biafran movement is engraved in the heart of every Igbo man, just like everyone, some people are willing to take this movement a little further and any vehicle available becomes a medium. The question we should be asking ourselves should be even in our diversity how can we have a country we believe In, just like every American would say God bless America, in God we trust. The simple answer, is Justice and equity for all. No country progresses when the leaders just emphasises on "let live in peace with one another" without resolving underlying issues of association. We all know the fundamental issues with Nigeria but we allow politicians manipulate us and keep ever dissunited to thier own benefit. That way we can never come together to demand social justice and accountability. IPOB members die for what they believe in, can those against them who believes in Nigeria die for Nigeria? The answer is NO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo) / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.