Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience (718 Views)

I Don't Want To Ever Feel Emotionally Attached To Anyone Again / Is it Normal To Feel Empty Inside Quite Often? / Will I Ever Feel The Warm Side Of A Woman. ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Feeling empty inside is something I have since accepted as a normal part of my life now. The feeling has just been there. It comes and goes but never stays away permanently neither does it remains.

Every now and then, I feel numb inside - cold even and often wonder what is the point of everything in life, afterall it will all go away someday and we may never even remember them and what if we does remember them, what difference will it make?

I do not know if this is depression but sometimes life feels meaningless and it drives me crazy knowing I am going to wake up tomorrow and repeat everything again and again the day after tomorrow.

ever felt empty inside? please consider sharing your experience.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by daddytime(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Exactly how I feel most of the time and my outlook to life.

I just don't sweat it too much about life.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by Alexk2(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ya
PrettyPrint:
Feeling empty inside is something I have since accepted as a normal part of my life now. The feeling has just been there. It comes and goes but never stays away permanently neither does it remains.

Every now and then, I feel numb inside - cold even and often wonder what is the point of everything in life, afterall it will all go away someday and we may never even remember them and what if we does remember them, what difference will it make?

I do not know if this is depression but sometimes life feels meaningless and it drives me crazy knowing I am going to wake up tomorrow and repeat everything again and again the day after tomorrow.

That empy feelings is a proof that you need Jesus in your life. He alone can occupy your life and make you complete(never empty).
Surrender your life to Jesus today and see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by merieam16(f): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Is nothin serious just try doing sumtin new aside wat u do before, seems u get tired of tinz easily. Enjoy life, get busy with wat u love nd u ll be fine

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by adedelight(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
The emptiness is because you have not given your life to Jesus.He is the one that can fill the emptiness of your heart if you will invite Him into your life and surrender your heart to Him.
Say there! Is anyone thirsty? Come and drink—even if you have no money! Come, take your choice of wine and milk—it’s all free! 2 Why spend your money on food that doesn’t give you strength? Why pay for groceries that do you no good? Listen and I’ll tell you where to get good food that fattens up the soul!

Isaiah 55:1-3 Come to me with your ears wide open. Listen, for the life of your soul is at stake. I am ready to make an everlasting covenant with you, to give you all the unfailing mercies and love that I had for King David.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by phazotron(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
PrettyPrint:

This is exactly how I feel everyday.

Nothing in this useless world is worth it

We are all just trapped in a prison and the walls are closing fast

I envy dead people

the dead are lucky

They have escaped the terrors to come.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
phazotron:

This is exactly how I feel everyday.

Nothing in this useless world is worth it

We are all just trapped in a prison and the walls are closing fast

I envy dead people

the dead are lucky

They have escaped the terrors to come.

You seems to have figured out what life Is exactly all about......

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by phazotron(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2020
daddytime:

Don't bro, don't.

It's not worth it at all.
Re: Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience by phazotron(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2020
daddytime:

Don't bro, don't.

It's not worth it.

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Disease If You Have A Big Navel / Effect Of A Broken Home On A Nairalander :true Life Story / This is a MUST read Nigerians .,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.