Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (42712 Views)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by 2O17: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah, shoot-protest-shoot-kill-protest, the circle continues
Add looting of shops to the unending cycle
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2020
rafaelgbenga:
the knee you did not take for killings in Nigeria, una too like eyes service!
my knee dey pain me
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Dayvidblue: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Nadaken:
I can never live in America for free

How come you survived here?
Nigeria is hell compared to the states. There they have racism, here we have tribalism.
At least they they are making efforts to address the ills in their society. Here we encourage it either by our actions or encouraging-inactions.

3 Likes

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by lekki1444: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Jmk9292(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Oduduwa707:
So they had to shoot him 7 times... for what exactly? angry These cops are fvcked up. One recently pulled me over for no apparent reason. I challenged him to court but the fool never showed up which of course overrules the ticket. The prosecutor said he's just one of those officers trying to complete his ticket quota for the day. Really?
No warrant issued for his arrest? Crazy cops
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by cloud(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2020
Not trying to justify the shooting, but black Americans are truly stubborn and sometimes are the cause of certain actions taken against them. From the video,it is clear the officers probably wanted him to halt or get on his knees which he bluntly refused and kept on proceeding to the car. What if he was trying to get a gun from his car. Look, in the profession of arms, sometimes it takes just a split second to make a decision and remember that law enforcement agents are trying to protect their own lives as well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by rafaelgbenga(m): 11:35am On Aug 24, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
my knee dey pain me
sorry, I don’t exchange words!
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Ibime(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2020
cloud:
Not trying to justify the shooting, but black Americans are truly stubborn and sometimes are the cause of certain actions taken against them. From the video,it is clear the officers probably wanted him to halt or get on his knees which he bluntly refused and kept on proceeding to the car. What if he was trying to get a gun from his car. Look, in the profession of arms, sometimes it takes just a split second to make a decision and remember that law enforcement agents are trying to protect their own lives as well.

America and 2nd amendment problems.

Simple protocol in that country is comply with whatever Police ask you cos if they have any suspicion or excuse that you might reach for a gun, they will blast you to smithereens.

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by VEXT: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2020
cloud:

You r right bro.. Too stubborn

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Bluffly: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Oduduwa707:
So they had to shoot him 7 times... for what exactly? angry These cops are fvcked up. One recently pulled me over for no apparent reason. I challenged him to court but the fool never showed up which of course overrules the ticket. The prosecutor said he's just one of those officers trying to complete his ticket quota for the day. Really?
What's the idea behind ticket quota? It should be scrapped completely from the states practising it
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nadaken: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:

How come you survived here?
Nigeria is hell compared to the states. There they have racism, here we have tribalism.
At least they they are making efforts to address the ills in their society. Here we encourage it either by our actions or encouraging-inactions.
Baba, we are all surviving in Nigeria by God's grace I know.

But if I want to move to a "developed society" it won't be America where my heart is in my mouth because you don't know who has gun even within blacks you can be shot.

Stay white dominated area worse off cos of the racism that can get you killed.

Be on the road or supermarket, church a mentally deranged person can get gun and open fire.

Cum America been the target of Islamic terrorists and other countries (north korea, Russia, China, etc)

Now add having a family living in this society (heart attack would finish my enemy)

6 Likes

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by IamBlanco(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2020
I’ll rather wait for the full clip from the cam recorder attached to one of the cop than to believe this few seconds/minutes Clip of an event from a cell phone. Wait guys!
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Bluffly: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2020
cloud:
Blacks blacks. Even in Nigeria they are very irrational. Everyone is "Do you know who I am"
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Kennyswag: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
VEXT:
Who cares? Even the black Americans there don't care about we blacks in Africa... They see Africa as a village.. We have our own problem in Nigeria..let's face our own problems first....
i tire oo

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Afritop(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Only someone who thinks this life get part 2 will argue with someone with a gun sad
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2020
damiloladuke:
it never stops
It can't
Black's too rugged for their liking
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by AdemolaA2: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Mayng01:
Is this really gonna halt?

No , I don’t think so !!!
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by asobo: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yungpato23:
I watched that shi* on the news yesterday so no one should come here and start shouting BLM. If only the dude had obeyed by dropping the fuc*ing knife and lieing down, he would have been alive today.
Now I am reading a sane comment on this topic. If innocent of any crime, why not make yourself available to the police. Instead, he was approaching "his car". I don't even know if he had a gun in the car.Police are also human beings and the also deserve to live.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by optimusprime2(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Anh ah, na normal thing for USA na, abeg give us something new...

I have stopped arguing about these "US issues" because they are the norm, more are happening as we speak and much more will happen in the future. So let's move on.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by ambitiouschap17: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

You sef dey book space
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by chic2pimp(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ibime:

America and 2nd amendment problems.

Simple protocol in that country is comply with whatever Police ask you cos if they have any suspicion or excuse that you might reach for a gun, they will blast you to smithereens.

Quite silly on the dude's part. I feared the worst immediately I saw Him aggresively walking towards His car. He then proceeded to reach for His phone in His car which in the Mind of the Cops could have been a Gun. Why take such risks considering the current hostile environment He finds Himself in? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Having said all of that, the Cops should have used their Tazers rather than their Hand Guns.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Moneyboyz: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
easzypeaszy:
Nigerians too mumu

The most annoying thing is we are cowards and won't fight for our right but when they hear say one girl from nowhere accused one rich nigga of rape dating back to 10 years ago, you go see them mumu inside sun dey protest ontop false accusations.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by banio: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Wetin concern us with wetin dey happen for America?

They are killing people too here in Kaduna, Benue, Jos, in fact, South Kaduna killings is still fresh yet we do not hear any news about them, no protest, nothing - nothing.

Nothing like 'South Kaduna Lives Matter'

Is the work of the media to publicize it. However, it would be termed HATE SPEECH. They will be fined and banned by the Federal Government.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by edunwanna: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Internship https:// dailyjobsnigeria .com/job/julius-berger-nigeria-plc-internship-exp-job-recruitment/
And Many More!!! Search and find that desired job today.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by mindtricks: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
damiloladuke:
it never stops

True. Even in our own dear country.
To many it's just a normal thing.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by demexTK(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ur problem.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Excuses: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Wetin concern us with wetin dey happen for America?

They are killing people too here in Kaduna, Benue, Jos, in fact, South Kaduna killings is still fresh yet we do not hear any news about them, no protest, nothing - nothing.

Nothing like 'South Kaduna Lives Matter'

Bro...black man is a shadow of himself, we don't love ourselves.We simply hate each other because of religious and ethnic differences..

Have we ever seen a white hate themselves..
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Adex2442: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Crisis in the World is Escalating..

Lawlessness, Recklessness,Shootings, Protests, Killings etc Have Become a Normal stuff in Nations..

The Nations of the World are Gradually Preparing for the arrival of the Lawless one, The False Messiah, also Known as the Man of Peace.

Just Yesterday a Prominent Israeli Rabbi Announced that They Expect Him to be Revealed this year..

Thats Shows us How Close we are to the Coming of Christ.

It Shows How Close we are to the RAPTURE of the Saints, because we will be taken away Before He Shows Himself..

Lets Ensure that we are Prepared
Let's Ensure that we are Ready!
It will be in a Twinkling of an Eye..

Can I get a link of the Isreali rabbi
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by abbey621(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
More to this story than reported! Three things went wrong here:

1. Who called the police? When you call the police in America, you need to be very clear about the situation, don't just shout, " HELP, BLACK MAN TRYING TO KILL ME"!

2. Whenever police asks you to stop or identify yourself, please comply! For every black folks killed by police in the USA, ten times the amount of police have been killed during simple routine stop and search or serving of warrants. Police are humans too, let's not give them a reason to make bad choices!

3. Until guns are banned or drastically reduced, situations like this will never change! In the UK the average police walks around with a baton and perhaps a taser because most criminals don't have guns. In the USA, over 60% of the population is packing. Almost everyone owns some type of gun and any attempt to reach inside your pocket, reach inside a car etc, will result in perceived threat to law enforcement.

Remember Police are trained to spot dangers, their philosophy, "IT IS BETTER TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS THAN WAIT FOR PERMISSION", Black lives matter but don't act like an ignorant fool by saying f*ck the police!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.