Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (42714 Views)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by rafcrown(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
It wont stop until
We black people are well United and speak with one voice.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Righteousness89(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Wetin concern us with wetin dey happen for America?

They are killing people too here in Kaduna, Benue, Jos, in fact, South Kaduna killings is still fresh yet we do not hear any news about them, no protest, nothing - nothing.

Nothing like 'South Kaduna Lives Matter'

I swear brother.
Things of similar magnitude or worse have happened and are still happening here in Nigeria, still no media outcry or Public demonstration.
Although this is gruesomely EVIL, but it's not the worst inhumanity compared to what we see here in Nigeria from OUR OWN Soldiers, Sars, Tribal hatred and Killings and all that.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Kennitrust(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Crisis in the World is Escalating..

Lawlessness, Recklessness,Shootings, Protests, Killings etc Have Become a Normal stuff in Nations..

The Nations of the World are Gradually Preparing for the arrival of the Lawless one, The False Messiah, also Known as the Man of Peace.

Just Yesterday a Prominent Israeli Rabbi Announced that They Expect Him to be Revealed this year..

Thats Shows us How Close we are to the Coming of Christ.

It Shows How Close we are to the RAPTURE of the Saints, because we will be taken away Before He Shows Himself..

Lets Ensure that we are Prepared
Let's Ensure that we are Ready!
It will be in a Twinkling of an Eye..
Do the problems in the world just began?
Do man brutality to man just began?
Do hatred and discrimination against the the other man just began?
Do killing of innocent people or mass killing of people just began?
Did it happen before Christ?
Did it stop after Christ

The root of all troubles in the world according to the bible, is the devil.

Why did God spared the root of the problem and allow us to suffer unnecessary pains.

Every side of life is biting hard on the helpless man who is just waiting for his end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by SoccerUSA(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
The man is probably dead already. See how they're rushing him out of the neighborhood to avoid backlash.
he survived
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by BotherMleeper(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:

They are killing people too here in Kaduna, Benue, Jos, in fact, South Kaduna killings is still fresh yet we do not hear any news about them, no protest, nothing - nothing.

What about Katsina and zamfara and Borno lives?

They don't matter?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
All these white police officers sef! Their matter tire person.

Omo na Canada sane pass jarey

Haha! CanaWHAT??

You must be a joker �

Better make deeper research oh!

So you won't have undue Suprised(if u should migrate to that place anyways)

Canada own na Stoic racism.

That type you experience in some European countries like Germany or Swiss.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by tonididdy(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
This can never end
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Akabuking: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
ekaette1621:
what a pity!

I believe the victim is from the South Eastern part of a Jungle called Nigeria.

Ndi igbo kwenu!
Get Sense
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by alphaNomega: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is why pdudd made on thread on avoiding Akata

Na them dey cause this kain thing

Here is the link for those who may have missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/5831213/tips-dating-african-american-akata#89104746
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by agugu(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yungpato23:
I watched that shi* on the news yesterday so no one should come here and start shouting BLM. If only the dude had obeyed by dropping the fuc*ing knife and lieing down, he would have been alive today.

I watched it too but don't you think they should have shoot his legs.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Miracle1991: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:

what are you waiting for? When they were protesting in Lagos,Abuja and kaduna where were you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by onward4life(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tunde835:
D highest of tribalism is just insults some people throw at themselves online no one has ever shot others because of their tribe

Benue

I was there!!!
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by stanisbaratheon: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
SoccerUSA:
he survived

wow! Thank God for that.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by spine: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
So many Nigerians are in over their heads with deep rooted sadness and disgruntlement

The first thing that comes to mind is "wetin concern us for wetin dey happen for USA"
Our country too people dey die"...chai
Who doesn't know this already

Some are just as silly as the leaders that have misled them

Be sensitive
Be sensible
Whether it's your village or in foreign lands
Injustice is wrong.
Let that reflect in your reasoning and comments

You don't have to be foolish because majority of your friends are foolish
Choose to be your own self
Your own way.
Hide your folly
embrace empathy and live life like a citizen of the world not only of your bedroom living for the next meal.
Demand better standards from your govt and from yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Ajsmart(m): 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
I was a victim of the “quota” boys in blue as well. I came up with a plan to only ride the T every last week of the month because that’s when these pigs patrol the streets looking for innocent blacks people to complete their monthly quotas.

Oduduwa707:
So they had to shoot him 7 times... for what exactly? angry These cops are fvcked up. One recently pulled me over for no apparent reason. I challenged him to court but the fool never showed up which of course overrules the ticket. The prosecutor said he's just one of those officers trying to complete his ticket quota for the day. Really?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nadaken:
Baba, we are all surviving in Nigeria by God's grace I know.

But if I want to move to a "developed society" it won't be America where my heart is in my mouth because you don't know who has gun even within blacks you can be shot.

Stay white dominated area worse off cos of the racism that can get you killed.

Be on the road or supermarket, church a mentally deranged person can get gun and open fire.

Cum America been the target of Islamic terrorists and other countries (north korea, Russia, China, etc)

Now add having a family living in this society (heart attack would finish my enemy)
grin
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
agugu:

Unfortunately them before you mentality kicks in, you just have to save yourself first.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
spine:
So many Nigerians are in over their heads with deep rooted sadness and disgruntlement

The first thing that comes to mind is "wetin concern us for wetin dey happen for USA"
Our country too people dey die"...chai
Who doesn't know this already

Some are just as silly as the leaders that have misled them

Be sensitive
Be sensible
Whether it's your village or in foreign lands
Injustice is wrong.
Let that reflect in your reasoning and comments

You don't have to be foolish because majority of your friends are foolish
Choose to be your own self
Your own way.
Hide your folly
embrace empathy and live life like a citizen of the world not only of your bedroom living for the next meal.
Demand better standards from your govt and from yourself.
So you want us to protest abi, did you not see the news yesterday that people were killed just because they wanted to rally, have you not heard of how Shiites were killed in Abuja. This is Nigeria, we can't be thinking of how to fight for ourselves then expect us to give a ratsass about some fool who doesn't want to obey the law in another country.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Ibime(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
chic2pimp:

Having said all of that, the Cops should have used their Tazers rather than their Hand Guns.

If you use Taser and he actually has a gun, your own fit done finish be that.

Some Vibranium enhanced niggas can withstand several shots of taser. Remember this nigga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U0O97wer5Q
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oduduwa707:
So they had to shoot him 7 times... for what exactly? angry These cops are fvcked up. One recently pulled me over for no apparent reason. I challenged him to court but the fool never showed up which of course overrules the ticket. The prosecutor said he's just one of those officers trying to complete his ticket quota for the day. Really?
Were you compensated?
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Dreadful: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yesterday the police invaded a secluded property in Enugu killing over 21 unarmed civilians unprovoked.
Nobody has ever condemned that barbaric act but y'all are here condemning an event that happened in far away America.
No wonder you are all called "blacks"

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Majikman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nice Suv tho
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Here we go again. It’s another day and another black man dies at the hand of white policemen. Khia, you are an animal disguising as a human being. All you know is slavery — it’s the beginning of your lineage and it will end it. Subservience to the white man is all you will ever amount to.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by planetx: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Another one was shot dead in Louisiana. I shake my head when I read posts on NL praising American police, they are actually more brutal than the average Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by PlayerMeji: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Oga, I couldn't list them all... But hope you got my drift..

BotherMleeper:

What about Katsina and zamfara and Borno lives?

They don't matter?
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by ubev01(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Black man don suffer for this life, white man loves to kill black man, black man also lives to kill black man
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Again!!
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by authority2006(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Those police officers will never learn
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Aksnoopy: 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
They should have shot him 21 times. undecided
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Martialb1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
One thing we should know is that racism,police killing unarmed civilians and the rest have gone fuckin deep for our # to stop it or make any difference
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by cloud(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
agugu:

You watch too much movies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.