Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (42738 Views)

Met Police Shoot Chris Kaba, An Unarmed Black Man. Family Cries For Justice / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Police Shoot 18-Year-Old Girl & Her Friend In Delta Because Of N1000 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by amanikondo: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
VEXT:
Who cares? Even the black Americans there don't care about we blacks in Africa... They see Africa as a village.. We have our own problem in Nigeria..let's face our own problems first....

Thank you. The Black Americans hate us Africans. I have been stopped by police nothing less than 20 times and nobody shot at me. Just be polite.

I only encountered one that was mean and I gave him the information he wants. Most African Americans always throw attitude towards the police which will not end well.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Goddy4all(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Wetin concern us with wetin dey happen for America?

They are killing people too here in Kaduna, Benue, Jos, in fact, South Kaduna killings is still fresh yet we do not hear any news about them, no protest, nothing - nothing

Nothing like 'South Kaduna Lives Matter'
here in Nigeria our follow life does not matter to us,we are all after MONEY embarassed
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by BotherMleeper(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga, I couldn't list them all... But hope you got my drift..

Come on

You listed every single christian state but not a single Muslim one, and you want me to believe it's because you couldn't list all?

You could've mixed and matched if you were honest.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by authority2006(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yungpato23:
I watched that shi* on the news yesterday so no one should come here and start shouting BLM. If only the dude had obeyed by dropping the fuc*ing knife and lieing down, he would have been alive today.

You watched what exactly? Him holding knife and attacking or ready to attack.
I don't think you read anything up there at all. Let me help you:
The shooting happened after 5 p.m., when officers responded to a domestic incident, police said. Witnesses told the Kenosha News that Blake was trying to break up a fight and that police first attempted to taser Blake.

The video shows neighbors congregated outside as two police officers with their guns drawn followed Blake as he approached a gray SUV. As Blake opened the driver’s side door, multiple shots ring out from the police .

So, try again to justify the shooting now. May be George Floyd was holding knife too. Some of you are just unbelievable the you justify incidents
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by khia: 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
meobizy:
Here we go again. It’s another day and another black man dies at the hand of white policemen. Khia, you are an animal disguising as a human being. All you know is slavery — it’s the beginning of your lineage and it will end it. Subservience to the white man is all you will ever amount to.
You were trained to worship and lick the ass of whites, it's all you have ever known, and you do it well. Praising the whites is all your parents taught you , it's all their parents taught them and it's the most important thing in your culture. You are a disgrace to NIGERIANS.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
khia:
You were trained to worship and lick the ass of whites, it's all you have ever known, and you do it well. Praising the whites is all your parents taught you , it's all their parents taught them it's the most important thing in your culture. You are a disgrace to NIGERIANS.
Thank you. bae.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by khia: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Crisis in the World is Escalating..

Lawlessness, Recklessness,Shootings, Protests, Killings etc Have Become a Normal stuff in Nations..

The Nations of the World are Gradually Preparing for the arrival of the Lawless one, The False Messiah, also Known as the Man of Peace.

Just Yesterday a Prominent Israeli Rabbi Announced that They Expect Him to be Revealed this year..

Thats Shows us How Close we are to the Coming of Christ.

It Shows How Close we are to the RAPTURE of the Saints, because we will be taken away Before He Shows Himself..

Lets Ensure that we are Prepared
Let's Ensure that we are Ready!
It will be in a Twinkling of an Eye..

It shows you nothing. Believing the words from a member of the Synagogue of Satan is your first mistake. The scriptures said no one knows when the Messiah will come, not even the angels.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Righteousness89(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
khia:

It shows you nothing. Believing the words from a member of the Synagogue of Satan is your first mistake. The scriptures said no one knows when the Messiah will come, not even the angels.

It's Clear you Didn't Understand my Summation..

Try to Read with Understanding..
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by khia: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Clear you Didn't Understand my Summation..

Try to Read with Understanding..

What you wrote was not confusing, I understood you well, unless you were being sarcastic.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Righteousness89(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
khia:

What you wrote was not confusing, I understood you well, unless you were being sarcastic.

What's your Understanding of my Summation?
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by meobizy(f): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
khia:
You were trained to worship and lick the ass of whites, it's all you have ever known, and you do it well. Praising the whites is all your parents taught you , it's all their parents taught them and it's the most important thing in your culture. You are a disgrace to NIGERIANS.
You are a fvcking monkey! Coon.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by khia: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:

What's your Understanding of my Summation?

I told you in my first post.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Righteousness89(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
khia:

I told you in my first post.

That's why I said you Didn't Understand..
Your Summation was totally opposite of my Summation..
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by khia: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
meobizy:

COON!!! Stop using my words, find your own. grin grin
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by khia: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
meobizy:

Everytime you call my name expect to be punched so I can reset your brain. grin
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by CaptainFM1: 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:

They are killing people too here in Kaduna, Benue, Jos, in fact, South Kaduna killings is still fresh yet we do not hear any news about them, no protest, nothing - nothing.

Some people follow global news. We are not ready to liberate ourselves here. And that's the difference.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Jadeng: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
PlayerMeji:

They are killing people too here in Kaduna, Benue, Jos, in fact, South Kaduna killings is still fresh yet we do not hear any news about them, no protest, nothing - nothing.

And we go follow them dey shout Black Life matter up and down.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Truetalk3139: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
bros inspiration never come abi
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by vickydevoka(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2020
VEXT:
Who cares? Even the black Americans there don't care about we blacks in Africa... They see Africa as a village.. We have our own problem in Nigeria..let's face our own problems first....
Lol. Even blacks in Nigeria do discriminate de blacker ones. So en de our body
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by spine: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Please you sound fairly smart
Read and understand
Don't rush.
Point to where I asked you to protest.....

Not giving a f..k is your prerogative.
If you have a family member killed anywhere in the world including your village or the USA
It is only then you would give a f..k..

All I said was people don't have to sound so uncharitable and frustrated about something terrible that has happened affecting people ANYWHERE.
Death and Injustice anywhere is wrong.
I emphasized whether it's your village or abroad.
Must you debase yourself by saying the one killed abroad no concern you...

Unnecessary venting..
I no send you go protest.

SegFault:

So you want us to protest abi, did you not see the news yesterday that people were killed just because they wanted to rally, have you not heard of how Shiites were killed in Abuja. This is Nigeria, we can't be thinking of how to fight for ourselves then expect us to give a ratsass about some fool who doesn't want to obey the law in another country.
Re: Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times by Adex2442: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Enugu Corpers Attacked By Armed Robbers In Army Uniforms In Their Lodge. Photos / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.