Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly (15840 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by selencious(f): 1:50am On Feb 14, 2010
Beauty is not everything;it fades away. That she is not pretty on the outside does not mean she is not on the inside. Depends on what you want. Its either you go for beauty or you go for true love. Don't be so deceived by beauty, go for a gurl with a good character and beauty on the inside. Moreover, if u ain really love her, then just tell it to her, so she can leave you alone and go for someone else.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by BloodShed1: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2010
The thread title cracks me up LMAO.

LOL@ Love in 2010
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by manutayo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
just spend some money on her then the beauty u so much desire will be reveal
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by tpia5: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
If physical beauty is important to you then you shouldnt string her along imo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With A Female Loving Football / I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.