Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

She Loves Me But She's So Ugly - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But She's So Ugly (15438 Views)

My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me. / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by godsown3(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2007
how do you measure someone's level of ugliness? mind you she is God's creation, u have no right to justify her by her looks,you're in a way faulting God's work. if you dont like her,tell her but do not base your excuse on her looks.you're not a perfect.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by BASETSANA(f): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2007
Is she really that ugly that you cant stand it?
Anyway how ugly is ugly?
l personally think you  should tell her straight up that you find her unattractive
and dont give the poor soul  fake hopes
in life looks are very deceiving,you might find a girl who looks like an angel physically
but is a snake in the heart
so,bra l suggest you make your decision carefullly,
after all what matters is whats in the heart not the outside
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by BASETSANA(f): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2007
l agree very much with Gods own
are you yourself perfect in every sense of the word?
bra you still base on looks thats like so absurd really
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by beemudee: 9:54am On Jun 22, 2007
@thoniaslim. Who said that physical beauty fades away? me i have seen some very beautiful old women oh! yes. And i have seen somemen who still find their wifes attractive even at their old age, it all depends on how you take care of your body.

@topic
If you don't think she's fine enough for you there's no point waisting her time in loving har out of pity or quilt for her compassion towards you because you'll never be proud of her rather embarrassed by her "ugliness" and that is not love. let her go and find someone you'll be happy with.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ojuvester: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2007
Can you define ugly for me.Men no woman is ugly, but we feel they are, it is only a matter of opinion .Please look beyond the ladies face at least am sure you have even committed fornication with her, so If you can do that, then what are talking about.Forget her face and marry her.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by smtnsimple: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2007
she loves you but she is ugly?then for petes sake tell her to take a long walk over a short cliff.if you cant stand being with someone that is facially repulsive then pull out bro.aint worth it.to both of you.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Esss(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2007
It seems like everybody is giving this guy so many good advices (like slapping her, running away, getting an assassin, running over her in his car, poisoning her, getting a native doctor to give him a charm that will drive her away, managing her just for sex, telling her he has AIDS, e.t.c) and so many bad advices (like telling her that they should remain friends but it wouldn't work out, beauty in the eye of the beholder, telling him about inner beauty that isnt visible to the naked eyes, e.t.c),

But where is this guy, he hasn't given us any situation report yet, or even which of the good advices he has decided to use
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by onealo: 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2007
hey joey,
i understand what you are passing Through. cry everyone thinks you are insensitive. just sleep over the issue. if you think you want something serious and you cant make do with her, then scram. if not , cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by LongOne1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2007
Dude, u r scewed man, i dont envy u at all. But u could try kissing her, she might just turn into a beautiful princess-OR NOT. grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by donjohano(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2007
She might turn into a beautiful princess, and you'll probably turn into a frog. Too risky. Then she'll be posting this same topic on nairaland about you.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Caradona(f): 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2007
I Find it strange that whenever a Man samples the merchandise
and all of a sudden the woman is declared ugly
I bet this man is no Oil Painting. tongue
I bet hes probably one of those traders who thinks whenever a woman smiles at him, she wants him.

If an ugly man like the Governor of Bayelsa can fool the British customs that he is a woman
I see no reason why an ugly woman like yours can't fool people she is beautiful if she applies slabs of makeups

REMEMBER IN THE DARK EVERYBODY IS BEAUTIFUL grin
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ccaramel(f): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2007
donjohano:

She might turn into a beautiful princess, and you'll probably turn into a frog. Too risky. Then she'll be posting this same topic on nairaland about you.

Priceless grin

Long One:

Dude, you're scewed man, i don't envy u at all. But u could try kissing her, she might just turn into a beautiful princess-OR NOT. grin
ROFLMA, you guys have a wacky sense of humour!!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by MP007(m): 3:24am On Jun 24, 2007
she is ugly? hmmm really, dont really know cos her level of , is stil better off urs, like ratoio 1 to 9 , brother plzzzzzz
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by slazzy(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2007
i think u should be honest with her. Tell her u dont wonna marry her, you can only date but as for marriage thats not gonna work out. You cant marry someone out of sympathy because you gonna live with this person for the rest of ur life. Every relationship must not end in marriage. Tell her now before it turns out to be dat u broke her heart by marrying someone else.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by bauer(f): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2007
Joey82, My advice for u is to drop her before is too late, if u try to mary her u will send her out later .

anyway maybe u are getting something from are like money or anything. Oga i beg tell her dat u

dont have interest anymore and ask for forginess. or change ur behavior to her anytime she come to ur

house tell her u want to go out and again dont have sex with her again by doing dis she can fiew dat no serious

relationship. so, she will find her way.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Adjuster: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2007
Oh boy!, if you don't love her. Tell her now in a mature way so that she can move on with her live. Any delay might leads to another thing. You don't love her that is why she is ugly but if you are, she be the most beauitful woman. Men! na wa ooooooo
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Makamiyaki(m): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2007
listen chairman!
if u're not first attracted to her physicall then don't lead her on.
I once considered a girl i wasn't physically attracted to because of good xter,
but wen it happened she got so hurt that she's never 4given me till date
so, take a cue from my xperience
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by iykstein(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2007
Makamiyaki:

listen chairman!
if u're not first attracted to her physicall then don't lead her on.
I once considered a girl i wasn't physically attracted to because of good xter,
but when it happened she got so hurt that she's never 4given me till date
so, take a cue from my xperience

A word is enough for the wise(?)
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by ebos(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2007
One of my uncles married a very beautiful lady I can describe as beauty itself, but he is regretting everyday and had even cursed the day he met the lady. He cannot behold any beauty in her again. That's a beauty that is perishable, not rooted in heart. Delilah beauty to Samson.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by omolewa(f): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2007
Sometimes i feel sorry for some guys you know its not all about looks feelins are met to come within,sometimes the pretty are the onces that are less caring but the onces that are ugly are the onces that would stay with their boyfriend and take care of them i know wat am talkin about and why play game wit someone you don,t care for and know you ar saying she is ugly you should have let ar know were she stands from the start to begin wit. cool cry
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by Joey82(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
I really thank u all 4 ur responses, it took me time 2 reply cos I was waitng 4 more responses that were coming in. However, I must say some of the advices have been really sincere in as much of them are really silly. Like some one said, the ball is in my court and ve learnt from all the clues u've given me. I only hope to make the right decisions. Ciao!!!
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by tonte(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2007
ma guy omo run ooo hw u go dey do ugly babe all ur friends go dey poke fun @ u and shit like dat and i know say ugly girls dey go extra mile in bedmatics ooo
but sha follow ur mind not wen u wake up in the morning and see her face u vex 4 the whole day abeg oo
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by fromuk(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
Just take sympathy give am what she want now, did she create herself? no. Remember its the work of God you are castigating.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by adeboo(f): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
I have learnt that men are physical beings and they judge women based on what they look like.
I personally cant date someone am not attracted to there has to be something that makes me say 'vavavooom' otherwise, he can say he loves me from now till september i still wont budge.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by SGN(m): 12:40am On Jun 26, 2007
@Joey82

We cannot begin to preach for you here, we all understand those stuffs.

You are not connected with this girl, its simple. Different people have different things that get them connected with someone. The only problem I have with your comment is that given the situation, how did you start dating her in the first place? I am sure she just didn't start running after you on the road saying she loves you, or may be you don chop now and wan clean mouth? eh. grin

For me, I think you need to let her go and I have no doubt she will be a princess in someone else eyes.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by collinx(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2007
remember marriage is for better for worse and 4ever.Since you find her ugly now that she is yet to deliver,i wonder what she will look like after dropping some issues,be wise.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by mddude(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2007
collinx:

remember marriage is for better for worse and 4ever.Since you find her ugly now that she is yet to deliver,i wonder what she will look like after dropping some issues,be wise.
why dating or even going ahead to marry someone you are not attracted to. There has to be some sort of attraction somewhere or you are setting yourself up for some eternal infidelity. It just doesnt worth it. As a man, I cant even gbenshi I woman I am not attracted to - even if she is burning herself love - it just wont work
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by imranz: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2007
Romance

Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Click on this link: legwork.com.ng
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by imranz: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2007
Romance

Join Legwork.com.ng for free dating service. Look for that special guy and girl on Legwork.com.ng. You can send mail, chat and send web2sms on Legwork.com.ng. Find you soul mate Now.
Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by imranz: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2007
Romance

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by imranz: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2007
Romance

Re: She Loves Me But She's So Ugly by imranz: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2007
Romance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Who Is Fvcking Her?" / ***where Can I Get POSTINOR-2*** I'm Not Ready To Carry A Baby** / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.