Stats: 3,161,274 members, 7,846,274 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite (947 Views)

Beautiful Obident Ladies Rock "Yes Daddy" T-shirts To Spite APC Supporters / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Benbellamor: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Daily Trust journalist Today got the attention he was coached to get out of FFk to suggest that he Was being Bankrolled

Which suggest that FFK is unable to financially cater for himself

He was upset and the journalist exposed his anger

Kudos to politicians
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
If you're being invited by governments is it unusual if they pay for the expenses Is it a matter of wether you can pay them yourself or not.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Golan007: 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
FFK has no known vocation, factory or portfolio.

He's jobless.

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Benbellamor: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

He's jobless.
Wow
But he is not poor
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Golan007: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Benbellamor:

Wow
But he is not poor

Hasn't the Hushpuppi incident taught Nigerians to ask questions on the source of income for those who like to flaunt it?

Again I repeat, Femi has no job, no factory and no designation.

Someone bankrolls his sojourn from state to state and it is well known that he begs in a corporate form.

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by etrange: 11:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
If you're being invited by governments is it unusual if they pay for the expenses Is it a matter of wether you can pay them yourself or not.

But the journalist didn't ask him if he was being sponsored/bankrolled. He rather asked who was bankrolling him. In other words, he had already concluded the man was cruising on external funds. This is journalism, one question should lead to another. You don't just come up ask the man who was bankrolling him, did he tell you he was being bankrolled? If he had asked him if he was being sponsored, the ex senator might have just used that opportunity to boast of how he's doing it as his contribution to the nation (truthful or not) but asking him who was bankrolling him even without any apparent indication he was being bankrolled was insulting and spiteful. The journalist wasn't at his smartest. FFK also overstretched it.

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by etrange: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

He's jobless.

Do you also have his investment sheets?

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by tutudesz: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Benbellamor:
Daily Trust journalist Today got the attention he was coached to get out of FFk to suggest that he Was being Bankrolled

Which suggest that FFK is unable to financially cater for himself

He was upset and the journalist exposed his anger

Kudos to politicians
The question was simple, since you have been touring PDP state's and inspecting projects are you been bankrolled? Meaning is PDP sponsoring this trip, or the state governor's or from your personal money.

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Golan007: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
etrange:

Do you also have his investment sheets?

He has none .

When he was reeling out his exploits why didnt he talk about these imaginary investments?
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by muykem: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Definitely you don't know the meaning of bankroll. Who is financing your journey round the states since you are not doing it in any official capacity? Is that question meant for a bankrupt person.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2020
muykem:
Definitely you don't know the meaning of bankroll. Who is financing your journey round the states since you are not doing it in any official capacity? Is that question meant for a bankrupt person.
Who bought data for you? if not for mischief, will I ask you such a stupid question?

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by nzube89(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2020
etrange:

But the journalist didn't ask him if he was being sponsored/bankrolled. He rather asked who was bankrolling him. In other words, he had already concluded the man was cruising on external funds. This is journalism, one question should lead to another. You don't just come up ask the man who was bankrolling him, did he tell you he was being bankrolled? If he had asked him if he was being sponsored, the ex senator might have just used that opportunity to boast of how he's doing it as his contribution to the nation (truthful or not) but asking him who was bankrolling him even without any apparent indication he was being bankrolled was insulting and spiteful. The journalist wasn't at how smartest. FFK also overstretched it.
oga please recommend any YouTube I can learn vaaicis in french language

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2020
etrange:

But the journalist didn't ask him if he was being sponsored/bankrolled. He rather asked who was bankrolling him. In other words, he had already concluded the man was cruising on external funds. This is journalism, one question should lead to another. You don't just come up ask the man who was bankrolling him, did he tell you he was being bankrolled? If he had asked him if he was being sponsored, the ex senator might have just used that opportunity to boast of how he's doing it as his contribution to the nation (truthful or not) but asking him who was bankrolling him even without any apparent indication he was being bankrolled was insulting and spiteful. The journalist wasn't at his smartest. FFK also overstretched it.
The journalist wasn't right to assume he was being bankrolled,but still I won't find it insulting or being spiteful. Even it was,his behaviour was purely disgusting.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by muykem: 1:11am On Aug 26, 2020
excellence44:

Who bought data for you? if not for mischief, will I ask you such a stupid question?
Yes if I call for press conference. You are permitted to ask any questions to the issues discussed. Even if you ask outside the issue discussed, I will only respond to you that this is not issue for discussion today.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by etrange: 1:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

He has none .

When he was reeling out his exploits why didnt he talk about these imaginary investments?

Haba, bro! Who have you ever seen mentioning their financial instruments in public? Were you expecting him to say he has equity in so so place, bond here, treasury bills there? A lot of people are living on thier investments (that's end goal of everyone) and the details are strictly between them and their fund managers. He only boasted with his sociopolitical status as a way of saying he can't possibly be poor.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by etrange: 1:18am On Aug 26, 2020
nzube89:
oga please recommend any YouTube I can learn vaaicis in french language

Sorry, I didn't get that. Where you can learn what?
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Kingspin(m): 1:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Remain a dumb question
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Solsix(m): 2:43am On Aug 26, 2020
etrange:

U are right, the question was insulting. There other ways to ask such questions

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Benbellamor: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Solsix:

U are right, the question was insulting. There other ways to ask such questions
It was carefully planned by the editor in chief
I was surprised to see that they played down the part of the journalist
There wasn't even a need for question in the first place
But FFK should have ignored...Which they will still force a headline that FFK unable to declare who is bankrolling him.

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by nzube89(m): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=etrange post=93227978]

Sorry, I didn't get that. Where you can learn what? FRENCH LANGUAGE
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by NGpatriot: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
See ignorance. There's a difference between bankrupt and bankrolled. Your don't have to be bankrupt for your activities to be bankrolled.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
etrange:

I love the way FFK answered the dunce! He got more than he bargained for! It’s obvious he was sent to try and embarrass FFK on national TV! Serves him right! smiley

Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ideal response
FFK- laughs, its self sponsored. I came to celebrate my brothers for the good work both to their states and our party pdp in a private capacity.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by T9ksy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

I love the way FFK answered the dunce! He got more than he bargained for! It’s obvious he was sent to try and embarrass FFK on national TV! Serves him right! smiley

Okay o but at the end of the day, the rest of us will truly like to know who is financing all these trips by him. And if truly he is doing it from the goodness of his heart and pocket, we need proof too.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by tutudesz: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Ideal response
FFK- laughs, its self sponsored. I came to celebrate my brothers for the good work both to their states and our party pdp in a private capacity.
Simple answer that will not take 1 minutes
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by tutudesz: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Benbellamor:

It was carefully planned by the editor in chief
I was surprised to see that they played down the part of the journalist
There wasn't even a need for question in the first place
But FFK should have ignored...Which they will still force a headline that FFK unable to declare who is bankrolling him.
It was question time and FFK was the one who picked him to ask his question
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by tutudesz: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
excellence44:

Who bought data for you?
Ans1-Bros na one of guy like that O!
Ans2-Bros na small money were dey hand I use buy data
Ans3-Bros na you buy data for me
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
tutudesz:

Who bought data for you?
Ans1-Bros na one of guy like that O!
Ans2-Bros na small money were dey hand I use buy data
Ans3-Bros na you buy data for me
Brother, I bet you won't be happy if I ask you who bought data for you knowing fully well that work and also that data cannot be an issue to you.
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by tutudesz: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
excellence44:

Brother, I bet you won't be happy if I ask you who bought data for you knowing fully well that work and also that data cannot be an issue to you.
Bros I can only see negative meaning if you & I have issues. If I see you with a girl and ask if she was your girlfriend? You will either answer yes/No or explain a little.
This reporter and other reporters were invited to report his visit to Cross Rivers. FFK treated him like an animal, Can he speak to speak Dele Momodu like that if he asked the same question?
Re: FFK Hasn't Been Declared Bankrupt, Why The Bankroll Question? If Not To Spite by wingmanIII: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ridiculous!
FFK has to be bankrolled to travel within Nigeria.?
Very cheeky of the journalist.

Very Funny IPOB Quarrel Their Leader For Eating Their Money VIDEO / I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan / Understanding The #Sorosoke Generation ( Thecable )