Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

My Husband Is Being Unreasonable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Being Unreasonable (5065 Views)

My Friend's Boyfriend Is Being Unreasonable / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
A very good male friend recently moved to live in Ibadan where I live with my husband. I told my husband I wanted to visit this my friend and he said no. so can't I visit my male friend all because I am married? This friend is just a friend. My hubby is coercing me to visit this guy secretly; I like the guy and just wanna see him
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by fati2001(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
hmmm this one big ooh!
which kind like?
if you must go.... make sure you guys meet at any open place.
set =feelings
set = boundaries
set = time
set = the type of discussion
and pls let ur husband know,if he still against it then drop visit aside .

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by bolagolddmedia: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
A NEW WAY TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA AND CASH OUT DAILY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4J_-j6To0U
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by chatinent: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hubby doesn't want a visitation to a guy. Many men cannot stomach it. Try and be understanding, you are his wife not a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
so can't I visit my male friend all because I am married?
This friend is just a friend.
My hubby is coercing me to visit this guy secretly;
I like the guy and just wanna see him.

You're very right, your husband is being unreasonable.
With the way you sounded all through, like a cheerful giver who could be laid cheaply, it really takes a man who's unreasonable to end up with you as his wife in the first place.

Then going through your previous posts, portrayed traits similar to that of a bored, bipolar mind which is further sandwiched between layers of erratic clownish displays. At first, i thought it was one of those numerous, new monikers, from teenagers who use their mums' phones in accessing Nairaland, but when i saw the date registered, i thought otherwise.
Except your kids browse NL with your moniker, but if it's really a grown ass wife behind the moniker, then your husband must be unreasonable like you've rightly said. Like minds flock together.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by daddytime(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
You already had your mind made up and would do what pleases you irrespective of hubby's admonition or opinion.

My question now is, why did you seek his consent or tell him about it in the first place?

You are clearly a very stubborn and disrespectful wife who would do whatever she pleases respective of hubby's opinion and hand dey always meet women like you.

If I could advise your hubby right now, I would tell him to flee from a woman like you before you bring curse and reproach upon him from your philandering ways.

What a woman.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Galactico4ever(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol Your friend must be lucky to have you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Drsnives(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Prevention is better than cure
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by extol1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
how is that my problem? truly marriage is not for everybody

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Legendarytonyy: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
light099:
You're very right, your husband is being unreasonable.
It really takes a man who's unreasonable to end up with you as his wife in the first place.

Going through your previous posts, portrayed traits similar to that of a bored, bipolar mind which is further sandwiched by layers of erratic clownish displays. At first, i thought it was one of those numerous, new monikers, from teenagers who use their mums' phones in accessing Nairaland, but when i saw the date registered, i thought otherwise.
Except your kids browse NL with your moniker, but if it's really a grown ass wife behind the moniker, then your husband must be unreasonable like you said. Like minds flock together.
I'm sorry Sir, but you made NO sense on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by jidamsel43(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Are you sure that you don't have ulterior motive for your insistence on visiting your boyfriend?

Heed to your husband directive if you don't want to destabilize your happy home

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by SaAyomikun(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nonsense!!

"Normal friend, normal friend" na so e dey take start!

Women like you don't deserve to live amongst humans. shioooorrrrrr!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by wisest10: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
I like the guy, just wanna see him...
But I dont know your relationship with your husband,but if your husband is a jealous type,I will beg you not to go or go if you have the guts to challenge your husband when casala burst
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by kingjoe(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
SaAyomikun:
Nonsense!!

"Normal friend, normal friend" na so e dey take start!

Women like you don't deserve to live amongst humans. shioooorrrrrr!
I don't agree with you.at all. That a woman is married should not make her forget her friends.even if they dated yes!
Just ensure the right boundaries are kept.such as 1.Meet in a public place.2dont hug excessively or show much emotions. The world we live in today needs networking and contacts.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by jornwhite: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
daddytime:
You already had your mind made up and would do what pleases you irrespective of hubby's admonition or opinion.

My question now is, why did you seek his consent or tell him about it in the first place?

You are clearly a very stubborn and disrespectful wife who would do whatever she pleases respective of hubby's opinion and hand dey always meet women like you.

If I could advise your hubby right now, I would tell him to flee from a woman like you before you bring curse and reproach upon him from your philandering ways.

What a woman.

You don't own a bird by caging it ! what if she did not even mention it to the husband n she went nko.... i don't chase guyz around my babe, she as lots of male friends when i met her, if am in her apartment n another guy visit ... i beg to take my leave with time naa she know how she take discard dem, even calls i do tell her pick it ... if she gonna be loyal to me it should be from her not me enforcing it & policing her. for how long sef

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Bola146(f): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Attention seeker oshi undecided undecided I just pity your life and the innocent husband, Oniranu lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by paulolee(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
madam i dnt know what to say o bt let me ask...what would be ur reaction if he says he wants to visit his girlfriend in another state ?? hope it wont cause problem?
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Olunmercy56(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Which kind pikin are you girl Don't be unfortunate now embarassed embarassed Stay with your husband

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Sorry about that, we can't make your husband say yes. Some men can't stand other guys around their wife.
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by DennisEche(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
IT WILL SURELY END IN TEARS

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by JasperVII(m): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
We all know what you have in mind. Go n do it nd stop disturbing us
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Notatribalist(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:
A very good male friend recently moved to live in Ibadan where I live with my husband. I told my husband I wanted to visit this my friend and he said no. so can't I visit my male friend all because I am married? This friend is just a friend. My hubby is coercing me to visit this guy secretly; I like the guy and just wanna see him
Every married woman will be ashame to type this nonsense. A married woman, wants to visit a guy she likes,what nonsense like is that?Do you even imagine what will be playing in your husband head while you're with the guy,even if nothing happen? Maybe you're not ripe for marriage because you clearly don't knw what marriage is all about. If I may ask, will you allow your husband to visit a girl he likes?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by skinny419(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Aunty respect urself for once..u ar marry n ur hubby can't stand seeing u together wit a guy u like so much..get dat into ur head.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Rickmann: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

You are a happily married woman and you come here to say trash? what good is this to us now..pls tell ur husband you like him and see what follows..Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
Every married woman will be ashame to type this nonsense. A married woman, wants to visit a guy she likes,what nonsense like is that?Do you even imagine what will be playing in your husband head while you're with the guy,even if nothing happen? Maybe you're not ripe for marriage because you clearly don't knw what marriage is all about. If I may ask, will you allow your husband to visit a girl she likes?

Hypocrite!

What is shameful about visiting your friend? Tell me if you don't have a female friend

And for your information, I am not a cheat, ediot
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Rickmann: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
Every married woman will be ashame to type this nonsense. A married woman, wants to visit a guy she likes,what nonsense like is that?Do you even imagine what will be playing in your husband head while you're with the guy,even if nothing happen? Maybe you're not ripe for marriage because you clearly don't knw what marriage is all about. If I may ask, will you allow your husband to visit a girl she likes?

Biko ask her for us o
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Notatribalist(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Hypocrite!

What is shameful about visiting your friend? Tell me if you don't have a female friend

And for your information, I am not a cheat, ediot
The real idiot here is the man that got married to a prostitute like you..You want to visit a man you like,what's your mission by the way?visit kee u there.Go now,nan your smelling pussy go suffer.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
FACT

Your husband has straffed someone he once tagged JUST A FRIEND. grin grin

So alaye is talking from experience.

So b4 u tag him unreasonable, dont hold anything out, be open with him, converse more with him, express ursef and he will trust u, but mind u, he wont trust the guy.

He is your husband. He is expected to be scared. Some JUST A FRIEND go just drug u collect 3points like Bayern Munich, win trophy join, come begin send u 300 pages of I AM SORRY TEXT MESSAGES.

Madam relax and follow d flow of patience. D guy fit come greet u for house, make he meet ur husband, more respect 4u. Gbaaabe

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hoe is a farm tool anyone can handle, in fact it is very loyal to whoever is handling it, it doesn't count usage either.

Your husband just understands this concept, that's why he is very conscious of who uses the hoe.

Op, you see if you give a hoe to a mad man the madman knows how to use it to his advantage. Your husband loves you ni, don't mis-interprete his good intentions. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by PlsBanMe: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wife of unreasonable husband, don't mind your husband. Follow your heart desires.

Go and see the man. You can even cook for him or sleep overnight. Why should your husband be bothering you?

Enjoy your life. Be free to disobey your hubby.

Short live your marriage if you continue to disobey your man.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Preciousgirl(f): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Notatribalist:
The real idiot here is the man that got married to a prostitute like you..You want to visit a man you like,what's your mission by the way?visit kee u there.Go now,nan your smelling pussy go suffer.

Very useless guy, I weep for your family, fooool angry
Re: My Husband Is Being Unreasonable by Notatribalist(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Very useless guy, I weep for your family, fooool angry
Weep for yourself, loose woman.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide / Until You See A Woman's N@kedness, Till You Know How Worthless She Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.