Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads (58403 Views)

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by naijanaso: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
leoy2k10:
what are you using your constituency project money for, if not to repair such road

What is Wike giving them Jeep for? They all have their official jeeps in Abuja. They are enjoying themselves in Abuja doing nothing for us as Legislators. Those of them in the State Assembly do not even have anything to carry out constituency projects.
Misplaced priority if this news is true.
The guy is very correct in his decision. Oyibo roads are terribly bad. You'll wonder if they are close to PH. These politicians sometimes act like they are high on something. Don't they even ask questions before doing some if their rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by AristocraticMe: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
ourema:
This is a rare breed politician. Very few will reject the SUV for poor roads in their area
Exactly, this kind of gesture wont break the internet, it is BBN naija and nonsense stuffs that will be trending.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Friend22(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
garfield1:

Very true.very brave and courageous young man.the oyigbo road is the worst road in rivers state.inspite of the huge population,commercial and economic importance of that LGA to rivers,wike neglects oyigbo.he has also neglected etche.maybe its because apc is strong there

Yet you see people here praising that arrogant buffoon has if he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Note: I called Gov Wike a buffoon because his likes should not even precede over a ward how much more a well developed state like Rivers .

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
chrisxxx:
This isn't the best way to pass a plea to your governor of same party. Take the gift with appreciation. Then like Oliver Twist ask for more. Dont shine more than your master.

martineverest:
just look at 2hatbis coming out from the mouth of useless Nigerian youth

The guy who made the first comment which you replied is not a youth from my observation. He is a very matured man. Most of us were radicals just like the member of HoR, Nigerian situation has taught us bitter lessons. Somebody also asked question if Wike is the leader of the honourable member. A radical youth can react.

In life, Umar Ghali Naaba, Shehu Sani, SLS, El- Rufai and many others have paid the price for being radicals. In offices, many radicals have been sacked or frustrated out. I have also paid severe prices for being radical, so I understand the message of collecting the car and diplomatically beg the governor to repair the road. Senator Shehu Sani can give us a brief experience of his tussle with El- Rufai.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Agwabijoe(m): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good evening my people, i have a problem i deposited money with clubkunet on Saturday and Sunday but the refuses to credit my wallet.
Please someone should help me out make then refund my #2000.
See the debit alert

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by AwkaFinest: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

lol nah wike only won because of the anti apc mindset then ...now lol ...it can't work again

This is fact!
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by AwkaFinest: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:

Presently oyigbo is more populated than any lg in ogoni it's just that oyigbo people don't engage in politics

More populated than Khana? Quite obvious you know not what you are typing.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Kindledlight(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
martineverest:
just look at 2hatbis coming out from the mouth of useless Nigerian youth

You can imagine that!

Same people that insults Buhari 24/7

And wouldn’t bother to ask questions about billions of naira given to their states every month.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by bejeria101(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
So the constituency allowance you collect is for what exactly?
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Kindledlight(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
SaintLucia:
All he does is to bribe the judiciary, House of Assembly members, the security agents and touts. He has never won an election and he can't win one. He's afraid of his shadow cos no more mama piss and CP Mbu to help him..... grin

Exactly.

The same thing he did prior to the 2019 elections

Bribed Magnus Abe and co with exotic cars to take their party to court hence the cancellation of APC congresses by the court he has previously bribed too.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by ogbonnajose(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Which Ebonyi?

The one in southeast where I live or where you are typing from

garfield1:
?

You lie.amechi and odili spread or decentralized their projects compared to wike.over 60% of their projects were outside ikwerre land and mostly in the rural areas.go deep into ogoni,ahoada,abolga,opobo,andoni you will see amechi or odili projects.over 80% of wike's projects are in ikwerre land esp ph and obio akpor.

Since past governors already spoilt ph with projects,common sense dictates that wike should locate his projects outside ph.let's take cross river for example.Donald duke concentrated on calabar and other urban areas,imoke concentrated on the rural areas.same thing in akwa ibom and ebonyi
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Cmanforall: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
ourema:
This is a rare breed politician. Very few will reject the SUV for poor roads in their area
He deserves commendations.

I said this sometime about judges always receiving car gifts from governor's, when they are already cruising one of the latest cars.
If only a single judge should reject such gifts, it will send a clear message to the governor and give hope to the ordinary man seeking for justice.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Kindledlight(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
saaphiere:
He did this because he's opponent. These people are same. Fear them.

He is not an opponent.

APC doesn’t have any elected official in Rivers state as pronounced by the court.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by blackgold90(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
garfield1:

Very true.very brave and courageous young man.the oyigbo road is the worst road in rivers state.inspite of the huge population,commercial and economic importance of that LGA to rivers,wike neglects oyigbo.he has also neglected etche.maybe its because apc is strong there

Oyigbo road is a federal road...rivers to abia
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Cmanforall: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Apart from dashing out Okadas and keke marwas during campaign rallies, what has he done or is doing with his unjustifiable allowances that amount to billions of naira to alleviate the suffering of road users in his constituency ?
Road construction is responsibility of the federal, state and local government. His responsibility lies in the legislation and oversight of the federal executives.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Cosmatikka: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
Imolites are not as toxic as Abians. Rivers Ikwerre see Imo state as their brothers unlike the way they view Abia. That's why many Ikwerre men marry from Imo.
U are a big fuul for calling Abians toxic. U think we are lazy like u ppl who depend on oil money to survive?
If not for the divide and rule that they used to take the places that should be in Abia and put in Rivers just to marginalize us, and our properties that u thieves stole during the war, do u think ur shitty tugs filled Rivers state will be close to Abia?

1 Like

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by stanisbaratheon: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

oga say what u know ..oyigbo produce more oil ...which Bonny produce oil ? where is the oil well in bonny?

eleme are u well ? only onelga produce more ..ogoni oil has not been touched for 20 years plus now so relax

oyigbo produce most oil in rivers state

There are oil wells in Bonny villages. Don't say what you don't know.

Asides oil wells being in Bonny, Bonny is the host community to NLNG, SHELL & MOBIL. What has Wike done in that community aside the now abandoned Bonny National Grammar school renovation project? After collecting royalty from all these oil giants operating in that community, he turns a blind eye and instead keeps developing only ObioAkpo and Port Harcourt Local government areas.

In the history of Rivers state, I've never see a governor as incompetent and wicked as Wike.

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by AnanseK(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

but they produce more oil than any lga in rivers state ...ikwerri produce little or no oil
the same thing is happening in akwa ibom ...ibibio and annang is where development is while the oro nation and eket nation that produce the oil is nothing to right home about
that's why this tribes that are majority want one Nigeria to continue

Giving Reps members those cars is corruption as the money is coming from the state treasury.

However I find it Interesting that oil producing politics is now reaching the LGA level.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by NGpatriot: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
leoy2k10:
what are you using your constituency project money for, if not to repair such road

There's a difference between constituency projects and state roads. Wike is responsible for the roads so instead of doing father Christmas and buying influence and loyalties with the people's money, he should build the roads and improve the people's quality of life.

Just a month or two ago and, he gave judges in the state 41 SUV'S. For what? Just to buy and put them in his pockets.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by garfield1: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Friend22:

Yet you see people here praising that arrogant buffoon has if he is the best thing since sliced bread.

Note: I called Gov Wike a buffoon because his likes should not even precede over a ward how much more a well developed state like Rivers .

I have never supported wike wike
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Winna01(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
Oyigbo supposed to be in Abia state, not Rivers state. I understand why the governor is marginalizing them.
You don't understand anything. You're a FOOL.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Advocate500: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Cyberterror:
Ikwerre people agitated for Rivers state to be created for them. They see Igbos of Oyigbo as threats who might take the state from them. Where oil is found doesn't matter in Nigeria. It is who controls it.
u don't know what u are saying, it was the ijaws that agitated more. But the creation of Bayelsa state crippled their strongholds.

1 Like

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wike cannot fund ss3 neco exams but can buy SUVs for judges and house members. If this happened in Lagos we no for hear word

1 Like

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Advocate500: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

oyigbos are not the only Igbo in rivers state ...if the igbos in rivers state unite ikwerri no see draw

they are only majority because igbos from hinter land supported them but that is over

etche ,omuma , oyigbo , egbema coming together plus igbos from South east ikwerri no see draw

this is the last time they would smell power ...they have shown themselves
nwanne iji okwu no onu.i keep saying it if only my brother's will understand and come together .look at what the idiot's is doing to ikeokwu people, he has bought part of ikeokwu market. Can't ikeokwu people on their own go to the boundaries between abia and rivers state and build a market called ikeokwu since the name is popular?
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by garfield1: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Coldie:

It's because they are the majority.

Only obio akpor alone brings enuf vote to counter alot of Lgs. Oyigbo is supposed to but most of the indegenes have an I don't care attitude towards politics

Most of those in obio akpor are non indigenes
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Igboid: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
MelesZenawi:
What is actually Obigbo offence against Ikwerre people that the place remained abandoned for years?

This is wickedness in high and low places..

Their offense is that they have refused to deny their Igbo identity.

Ikwerre are very toxic to anything Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kindledlight:

He is not an opponent.

APC doesn’t have any elected official in Rivers state as pronounced by the court.
Ok thanks.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by frog12: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Oh my GOD, these GOVERNORS are terrible !

ABIA state is even WORSE.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Igboid: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
Abagworo:

Wike is not a failure. The neglect of Obigbo rechristened Oyigbo started right from the day it was ceded to Rivers State by the Justice Mamman Nasir boundary commission who [b]simply used Imo river as natural boundary [/b]whereas the same people live on both sides of the river.

Wike has done one or two roads whereas Amaechi did none.

This is not true.
Omuma is on the other side of Imo river, yet was joined with Etche in Rivers state.
The mamman Nasir boundary adjustment committee was more interested in stripping East Central state of any oil producing territories.
The Imo river nonsense was a convenient excuse that holds no water on close scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by LadySarah: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
garfield1:

That areas you mentioned are in etche lga

Read again! I said it's adjoining roads. The ppl there don't know the difference. They are all at Oyigbo junction.

I visited someone there and couldn't believe this was part of rivers state.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by garfield1: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
LadySarah:

Read again! I said it's adjoining roads. The ppl there don't know the difference. They are all at Oyigbo junction.

I visited someone there and couldn't believe this was part of rivers state.

Its true sha.oyigbo and etche overlap each other like obio akpor and ph.the first time I went to ezeala,someone said its oyigbo but I later discovered that its etche...wike no try,it seems there is an organised plan to marginalize that area
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by LadySarah: 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
garfield1:

Its true sha.oyigbo and etche overlap each other like obio akpor and ph.the first time I went to ezeala,someone said its oyigbo but I later discovered that its etche...wike no try,it seems there is an organised plan to marginalize that area

Obviously there is. The filth, the environment,the roads, the poverty with 3 oil wells. Omg!

Wike is wicked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.