Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads (58407 Views)

Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Blackking98(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2020
24SEVEN:

I will always mention Akwa Ibom cos I like Akwa Ibom. I lived in Uyo for some years back. I dey find Ilaumoh my boy comment. If the Uyo babe dey available, I'm game oh. grin
grin na why e de ginger you for body grin
I dey Calabar now Sha.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by 24SEVEN: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Blackking98:
grin na why e de ginger you for body grin I dey Calabar now Sha.
Enjoy yourself bro. Cali na correct place
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Blackking98(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
24SEVEN:

Enjoy yourself bro. Cali na correct place
No issue bro. Later na.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Igboid: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
Governor Bini-ikwerre man go and repair the roads at Obigbo, we the concerned Igbos from South East humbly beseech you.
The Igbo Renaissance must continue, it's time we from the south East through our weight behind Obigbo to produce the next governor of Rivers. The ikwerre call them Orashi people, as linked to Orashi river (ulasi river) that flows through igboland as they refused to deny Igbo on these last days like Rapture, we will definitely return this favour and back all Orashi people to take back Rivers state

Orashi river is at Imo state and Rivers boundary where you have ONELGA in Rivers and Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta LGAs in IMO state.
Oyigbo is far away from Orashi and is rather at Abia/Rivers boundary.

The Ogba in ONELGA( Ogba/Ndoni/Egbema LGA) are the most Igbophobic people you will ever meet more Igbophobic than Ikwerres. Their principal town is Omoku.
The Egbema are still Igbos because they are in Rivers and Imo state.
The Ndonis sit on the fence. They are not Igbophobic, but are not keen to fly the Igbo banner. They call themselves Ndoni ethnic nationality. Peter Odili is from this town. Ndoni share boundary with Ogbaru in Anambra state, and they are essentially Ogbaru people in Rivers state as the language of Ogbaru, Ndoni and Ndokwa East in Delta state are same Igbo dialect.

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by OriakuAmara(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
24SEVEN:

We are Punishing them specially for the sins of OriakuAmara aka Amarabae. Them never start. grin
2023 Ikwerre will lose their political grip in Rivers state , just a matter of time
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Graysons: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Blackking98:

Akwa Ibom airport is in Oro territory
The free trade zone just approved by FG includes Oro territory.
And lots more projects in their zone, it baffles me when someone who isn't from Akwa Ibom will be crying more than the bereaved when he or she doesn't understand Akwa Ibom properly.
Just leave that clown.
No wahala smiley

1 Like

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by 24SEVEN: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
OriakuAmara:

2023 Ikwerre will lose their political grip in Rivers state , just a matter of time

What can Ikwerres do for you to help assuage your inbred hatred. Not that we cared less about your hatred for us but for the sake of your mental wellbeing and by extension, the wellbeing of patients you attend to regularly, I'd like to know how we might help lessen the heavy burden of hate on you.

Do you need prayers, deliverance, money, any form of help??
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
OriakuAmara:

I think that will be very necessary. Obigbo deserves better. So that everyone will be carried along and not some sort of sectional people like Wike.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

What can Ikwerres do for you to help assuage your inbred hatred. Not that we cared less about your hatred for us but for the sake of your mental wellbeing and by extension, the wellbeing of patients you attend to regularly, I'd like to know how we might help lessen the heavy burden of hate on you.

Do you need prayers, deliverance, money, any form of help??

Nwoke mechie onu with this insensitive statement of yours.

Her mental wellbeing is okay. I have never seen where it is a crime to ask for good governance especially infrastructure
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by 24SEVEN: 4:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Nwoke mechie onu with this insensitive statement of yours.

Her mental wellbeing is okay. I have never seen where it is a crime to ask for good governance especially infrastructure

Are you her side guy or what cos I know she claims to be married. or maybe you're her husband. That said I don't know what is your business with Rivers State. Nwo isoma.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by 24SEVEN: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

I think that will be very necessary. Obigbo deserves better. So that everyone will be carried along and not some sort of sectional people like Wike.

Oyigbo is by extension Ikwerreland, that Ojukwu stole from us.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

Are you her side guy or what cos I know she claims to be married. or maybe you're her husband. That said I don't know what is your business with Rivers State. Nwo isoma.

Whatever, let the young lady be.

Asking for infrastructure is now a crime. You guys are really going overboard but u don't know.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

Oyigbo is by extension Ikwerreland, that Ojukwu stole from us.

Ojukwu is not your age mate, therefore address him with respect..Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Look for another accusation because Dim is already resting in peace...
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by ahiboilandgas: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
ojikeebere12:
A member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Chisom Promise Dike, has asked Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, to keep his car gift and repair the long abandoned roads in his constituency.

Governor Wike had presented a gift of SUV Jeeps to all members of the National Assembly from the state.

But Chisom Dike declined the offer, citing the poor state of the roads in his constituency which have became an eyesore.

The Rep member, who is from Oyigbo Local Government, said roads in the area are in decrepit state and asked for government intervention to rehabilitate the roads.

He appealed to the governor to look into his plea and construct Oyigbo roads.

Speaking after the occasion, Mr Mayor Ubani, an indigene of the affected LGA commended the Rep member:
“I appreciate and
commend this gesture as words are few to extend my humble thanks to him for speaking up for us.

“The Governor has abandoned and forsaken the Oyigbo People and have just prioritize the development of his LGA and it’s environ as Paramount”.

https://thewhistler.ng/rep-member-rejects-wikes-suv-gift-asks-governor-to-repair-abandoned-roads/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
why not sell the jeep and use the proceeds to fix the culvert...
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by 24SEVEN: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ojukwu is not your age mate, therefore address him with respect..Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Look for another accusation because Dim is already resting in peace...

Lol. Ojukwu is not from Rivers. how then did he claim to own land in Rivers. Ikwerres will seize it when you get your Biafra. I will personally claim ownership of OriakuAmara father's compound. grin
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

Lol. Ojukwu is not from Rivers. how then did he claim to own land in Rivers. Ikwerres will seize it when you get your Biafra. I will personally claim ownership of OriakuAmara father's compound. grin

If you deliberately want to incite me , you can try again.....

Ikwerres can do as they want but when the time reach aga eneta onye obuna na onu ogugu olu...

Ikwerre igbophobia is not new to ndigbo...continue waiting for another man's property to sit on...

Ndi uchu.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by 24SEVEN: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

If you deliberately want to incite me , you can try again.....

Ikwerres can do as they want but when the time reach aga eneta onye obuna na onu ogugu olu...

Ikwerre igbophobia is not new to ndigbo...continue waiting for another man's property to sit on...

Ndi uchu.

I am very rich. I just need OriakuAmara father's house. To spite her very well.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

I am very rich. I just need OriakuAmara father's house. To spite her very well.

For demanding for better governance, You are eyeing her father's compound.

Welldone......U try.

gold medal awaits.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by 24SEVEN: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

For demanding for better governance, You are eyeing her father's compound.

Welldone......U try.

gold medal awaits.

She is not demanding good governance. She is hating on Ikwerres. That road is a Fed Govt road, any decision by Wike to reconstruct is purely discretional not obligatory. So she shud channel whatever grievance to Babatunde Fashola, not Nyesom Wike. Besides the body language of average Oyigboans show they are favorably disposed to IPOB than Nigeria. So whatever they get, is what they have sowed.

I want to buy her lineage house in Asa, so that she can remain in Anambra for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

She is not demanding good governance. She is hating on Ikwerres. That road is a Fed Govt road, any decision by Wike to reconstruct is purely discretional not obligatory. So she shud channel whatever grievance to Babatunde Fashola, not Nyesom Wike. Besides the body language of average Oyigboans show they are favorably disposed to IPOB than Nigeria. So whatever they get, is what they have sowed.

I want to buy her lineage house in Asa, so that she can remain in Anambra for good.

but wike claimed he has executed so many federal projects and has not been reimbursed. Let him do this one instead of all these flyovers he is constructing up and down....when the time comes FG will pay for the entire.

Whether they are favourably disposed Igbos or not.....is not a single reason to deny them infrastructure.........everyone must not be igbophobia

@last paragraph, She is a better place already Omambala and her father's compound untouchable.....Ogo bu chionye.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by 24SEVEN: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
MelesZenawi:

but wike claimed he has executed so many federal projects and has not been reimbursed. Let him do this one instead of all these flyovers he is constructing up and down....when the time comes FG will pay for the entire.

Whether they are favourably disposed Igbos or not.....is not a single reason to deny them infrastructure.........everyone must not be igbophobia

@last paragraph, She is a better place already Omambala and her father's compound untouchable.....Ogo bu chionye.

I don't know if you understand the meaning of discretion. It is Wike discretion to know where the need for development is most people pressing. So people in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers should be deprived of development because of people in Oyigbo. For goodness sakes what is Oyigbo Respect yourself. People are in PH and your talking about a backwater town called Oyigbo. Let Federal government fix theirr roads after the FG are the ones enjoying most of their oil.

I want to meet that coconut head Amarachi. I want to look at her and assess her. She sounds like a frustrated nurse. You know those frustrated nurses that usually feel they shud have been doctors.
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

I don't know if you understand the meaning of discretion. It is Wike discretion to know where the need for development is most people pressing. So people in Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers should be deprived of development because of people in Oyigbo. For goodness sakes what is Oyigbo Respect yourself. People are in PH and your talking about a backwater town called Oyigbo. Let Federal government fix theirr roads after the FG are the ones enjoying most of their oil.

I want to meet that coconut head Amarachi. I want to look at her and assess her. She sounds like a frustrated nurse. You know those frustrated nurses that usually feel they shud have been doctors.

Wonderful

Back-water Indeed......hmmmmm
Re: Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads by Igboid: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

I guess the bold above, is your subtle way of saying this : "Besides the body language of average Obigbo people show that they are favorably disposed to Ndiigbo than to being Igbophobic.
"

Of course, I have always known that the crime of Obigbo is that they have refused to deny their Igbo identity and engage in identity crisis and Igbophobia you confused Bini Ikwerre people champion in Rivers state.

But you will pay for this act in the end. Your day of reckoning is coming.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.