Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win (1703 Views)

Ijaw People Must Return To Fishing –orubebe / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People / Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by Becomrichn: 4:03am On Feb 19, 2011
yorubas own lagos, not the ijaw people.

look jonathan would not win, if he does not drop sambo and replace him with a yorubaman.
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by Becomrichn: 4:08am On Feb 19, 2011
map

Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by fstranger3(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2011
I agree with you Becomrichn
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by EzeUche2(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan would win Delta state, because of the Ijaws and Igbo on that state.
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by Becomrichn: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2011
thier population are small.  ijaw are less than 5% of delta. majority want justice from satellite, which jonathan has denied them

look anyone know jonathan is been stupid to want to please people who are not going to vote for him. how do u give vice president to someone whose people would not vote for. did jonathan see buhari give vice president to an ijaw man. buhari is not a stupid man.

Buhari did not give the vice president to ijaw people , because he know they would not vote him. jonathan is like mumu to this people. they are just tricking him. if someone people would not vote for me. i would not give you vice president.
jonathan does not know how to play politics.
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by EzeUche2(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2011
Becomrichn:

thier population are small. ijaw are less than 5% of delta. majority want justice from satellite, which jonathan has denied them

Igbos and Urhobos are the majority. Itsekiri are the smallest ethnicity in Delta state. The Igbos will most likely vote for GEJ and so would the Ijaws. The Urhobo vote may be split. Delta state is going to Jonathan.
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by Becomrichn: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2011
the itsekiri and uhrobo are the majority in delta state. and not igbo. i can superimpose the pictures for you.

so you think itsekiri and uhrobo do not want justice. ??  when 10% vote for you can you win.
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by EzeUche2(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2011
Becomrichn:

the itsekiri and uhrobo are the majority in delta state. and not igbo. i can superimpose the pictures for you.

so you think itsekiri and uhrobo do not want justice. ??  when 10% vote for you can you win.

That's a damn lie and you know Becomrichn. The Iteskiri are one of the smallest ethnicities in Nigeria. Their numbers are barely 500,000. The Anioma Igbos vastly outnumber the Itsekiri. Igbos and Urhobos are the largest groups in Delta state.
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by Becomrichn: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2011
i am looking at satellite picture , look i am an engineer, i dont not base my answer on okijiji shire. i based my point on science ground. i am looking at satellite pictures. and i am tell you what i see. itsekiri and uhrobo are majority. and some of this place are not igbos. and the place igbos claim are empty space or forest on satellite pictures.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by fstranger3(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2011
^^^ Can you post those satellite pictures for us to see?
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by IVORY2009(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2011
Dis thread does not make sense to me:, cheesy
Re: Yorubas Own Lagos, Not The Ijaw People. Look Jonathan Would Not Win by ikeyman00(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
@@@@@@

big man

we will be better off without u!!

something isnt right some where with u but the time will reveal

onye ara

(1) (Reply)

Uganda/ghana To Miss 80 Million Pounds Over Anti-man-lover Bill / Yobe State: Church, Classrooms Set On Fire In Potiskum / Atlantic State Movement: Request For The Creation Of Atlantic State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.