Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? (3819 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:15am On Feb 19, 2011
i am not sure but i really want to know how man thinks man
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 19, 2011
SEX! grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:18am On Feb 19, 2011
lol well i asked some dude and he said the same **sh*t but why man
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by 190: 5:21am On Feb 19, 2011
her br[i]ea[/i]sts are too small undecided,
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

lol well i asked some dude and he said the same **excreta but why man

Because thats the only thing on their mind.

Can't blame them, its their nature lipsrsealed

My man is an exception though grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2011
i know but y must it be sex
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 19, 2011
There is a young gentlemen above me, ask him grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2011
lol i should ha
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 19, 2011
Or you could save yourself the headache and ask your bf lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:38am On Feb 19, 2011
i did  sad sad but he said the first thing is if she looks good and hot
sex sex sex is all we think about
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i did sad sad but he said the first thing is if she looks good and hot
sex sex sex is all we think about
I trust him grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 19, 2011
s3x, fck, c[i]u[/i]m, s3x, a$s, ti[i]t[/i].ties, thighs, s3x, fck, c[i]u[/i]m, what about her personality? who cares! s3x.  tongue
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:49am On Feb 19, 2011
i know man need's to start looking at our personality

to all men that want a beautiful girl to look at u don't tell her when i first saw i just wanted to F*ck u
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2011
rokiatu:

I trust him grin grin

well me too coz his a man. he knows wat they are thinking sick ppl they can be
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 19, 2011
If they are so sick, you can be a lesbian you know wink

[size=3pt]I don't mind having an affair with you. [/size]
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Pweety4me(f): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i know man need's to start looking at our personality

to all men that want a beautiful girl to look at u[b] don't tell her when i first saw i just wanted to bleep u [/b]

Unfortunatelly dat's how some women present themselves, as sex objects!

But did dey say that to you?
shocked
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:54am On Feb 19, 2011
yeah they did which is really sad
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by MMM2(m): 5:55am On Feb 19, 2011
hotie tima u are hot
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2011
@ M M M

thankz smiley
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 19, 2011
Wats the colour of pant shes wearin is wat comes 2 my mind 1st and d 2nd is SEX!
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 6:03am On Feb 19, 2011
@ yorke

well your a man u would know, wat else do u ppl think but why thot?
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Pweety4me(f): 6:03am On Feb 19, 2011
I don['t think i would like to know some of the stuff guys think, they can be such freaks! sad
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

I don['t think i would like to know some of the stuff guys think, they can be such freaks! sad

yeah but it best u know so then u will know how to handle them when u get a situation
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 19, 2011
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Pweety4me(f): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yeah but it best u know so then u will know how to handle them when u get a situation
You mean to know when a guy is in it for you or just wants to have his way with you?

How do u really ever know what a guy isthinking if he don't tell you or show it in his facial expressions or any action watsover?they can be snakess ooo very slimyyy & sly lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2011
uuumm truu that

well if a guy is in it for u!!
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 19, 2011
what comes 2 my mind again is how 2 walk up 2 her and tell her how pretty she is. And if she can allow touch her nyansh.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2011
god really created man to be something

after u tell her she's hot and the straight away u want to touch her god y straight away undecided undecided
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Pweety4me(f): 6:26am On Feb 19, 2011
yorke:

what comes 2 my mind again is how 2 walk up 2 her and tell her how pretty she is. And if she can allow touch her nyansh.
undecided
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

god really created man to be something
after u tell her she's hot and the straight away u want to touch her god y straight away undecided undecided
hehehehehe not all men though.

Seriously I have seen some guys that do not even give a second look when a pretty girl pass by.

I know one personally and we are all worry for him. grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2011
lol ahahahahahahahhaah we do
i wonder who is that

well there is only thing wrong with him
gay gay gay thats why grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

lol ahahahahahahahhaah we do
i wonder who is that
We do?

You and who?

You will never know him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Define Love In A Sentence. / Portrait Of The Nice Nigerian Girl Next Door / nokia 3310

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.