Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? (3822 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
I see 3 lies.  tongue
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2011
Johnnny:

The first thought that comes to my mind is

"Oh my God, this babe is the definition of beauty" then other thoughts starts raining in.

wink wink wink wink thankz
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 7:57am On Feb 22, 2011
annawhite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin aint nutting wrong in looking at a hot gal like hotie tima

@topic
*damn she is beautiful,i want to make her my wife*

kiss kiss kiss kiss i can be ur wife anytime wink wink
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2011
You id**ot! you have been in my room angry. And you didn't even close my laptop. tongue
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by alagha: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2011
appreciating God's creation & designs attached.
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2011
rokiatu:

You id**ot! you have been in my room angry. And you didn't even close my laptop. tongue

ooooh in fact i was sleeping on your bed too, man it was comfortable grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2011
Hotie Tima:

ooooh in fact i was sleeping on your bed too, man it was comfortable grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahaha next time, just close my laptop. And stay away from my shoes. tongue grin grin

[size=3pt]call me later.[/size]
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Johnnny(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Yeah! I seconded that, and also, comfort is her second name!
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2011
Who are u talking about?
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Johnnny(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
the same person hot.tima was talking about, of course. YOU! wink wink wink
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by saintneo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
[size=18pt]depends on the presentation[/size]
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by ebila(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Topic,
Damn she hot!!! I wonder ow it'll be lyk to hit dat a.ss! grin grin grin *walks off slowly*
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Coretalk(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2011
in my mind, , "Mehn!!, see beauty,
front - GBAM
,back - GBAM
,curvy - GBAM
i want her" grin
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by 190: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
[size=18pt]what a hot chick can do 2 a guy like me,

Damnitt im gonna get so confused for like 3 secondsss >>>>[/size]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_hA0fc9s1U&NR=1[/flash]
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by 190: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
rokiatu:

u woman u really don't like ur self do u, and that shoe was hot ur lucky u found it when u got home next time huni, u may cry coz they wouldn't be there
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by MrCork17: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2011
another fresh meat angry
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2011
Hotie Tima:

u woman u really don't like your self do u,
If I don't who will?

Will you? tongue

Hotie Tima:

and that shoe was hot your lucky u found it when u got home next time huni, u may cry coz they wouldn't be there
Thanks for the warning lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya? by HotieTima(f): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2011
no problem man any time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nija Girls Vs. Afro-american Girls Vs. Caribbean Girls / If She Popped The Question To U, Wot Wud U Do? / TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.