Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,985 members, 7,852,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? (11343 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Graysons: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

So, Igbo and Ijaw are so daft that Yoruba create a thread to start or cause them to insults and abusing each other, and they cannot tell?
The op SlayerForever or whatever the fvck his is name is a hardcore igbo man, stop dragging the yorubas into your foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nsiba: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

If they like they should continue with their land grabbing till Jesus comes. They'll remain landlocked!

Plz it is MOUTH grabbing and NOT land grabbing
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

If they like they should continue with their land grabbing till Jesus comes. They'll remain landlocked!
Opobo is Igboland. We are still coming to push out you clowns from Bonny in due time. The CAC law that made you guys install the Duawari trash in Bonny would soon be challenged in court soon. If it failed in Opobo with the help of Ndigbo, we’ll revist the nonsense that Alfred Biriye carried out with the help of you Bayelsans. Buhari CAC law has opened up an new vista that will free the Pepple family from your chains.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

So, Igbo and Ijaw are so daft that Yoruba create a thread to start or cause them to insults and abusing each other, and they cannot tell?
correct
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by legitnow: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
[quote author=nengibo post=93353610][/quote]

U like attention abit too much i can see.

Are u a Kalabari or Nembe woman?
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Opobo is Igboland. We are still coming to push out you clowns from Bonny in due time. The CAC law that made you guys install the Duawari trash in Bonny would soon be challenged in court soon. If it failed in Opobo with the help of Ndigbo, we’ll revist the nonsense that Alfred Biriye carried out with the help of you Bayelsans. Buhari CAC law has opened up an new vista that will free the Pepple family from your chains.
and Pepple(Pereikule) is an Igbo name too athink, I thought its the Okoro family you will free, you lots are just a special kind of stupid
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
[s]Opobo is Igboland. We are still coming to push out you clowns from Bonny in due time. The CAC law that made you guys install the Duawari trash in Bonny would soon be challenged in court soon. If it failed in Opobo with the help of Ndigbo, we’ll revist the nonsense that Alfred Biriye carried out with the help of you Bayelsans. Buhari CAC law has opened up an new vista that will free the Pepple family from your chains[/s].

Empty chest beating. Opobo is there come and take it..

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

and Pepple(Pereikule) is an Igbo name too athink, I thought its the Okoro family you will free, you lots are just a special kind of stupid

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

U like attention abit too much i can see.

Are u a Kalabari or Nembe woman?

I'm an Mbaise mixed with Hausa and German with Arab ancestry ask another one tongue
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
legitnow:

Oga stay in the middle. Well teach this Bayelsa clowns some sense here. The Kalabari has rejected them. The Ubani too are getting wiser and would soon free themselves from the Bayelsa yoke and the fake “Mein Tradition” of the Izon nationalist Prof. E.A. Alagoa. The people of Nembe Brass have told you guys they ain’t Izons. The mistake they made in following you guys to Bayelsa will soon be addressed. All the eastern Ijos you brainwashed are now gradually disconnecting themselves to you people. The landgrabbing you started after the civil is just beginning. All the Wikipedia trash you guys wrote to falsify the history of the Nembe, Kalabari, Ubani, Okrika etc with the help of the INC would be revisited.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by MANDIPUTIN: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
techmo:
cool

Since Opobos are Ibos let zone 2020 Vice President or Presidency PDP ticket to Opobo people

Since Kwara is Yoruba, let Zone 2020 Vice President or Presidency APC Ticket to Kwara people

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

I'm an Mbaise mixed with Hausa and German with Arab ancestry ask another one tongue

These ibos are taking this their landgrabbing thing too far. It's time we start treating their f up 4real. When I saw the thread I was shocked, without opening it i knew it was one of the ipoo landgrabber seeking for access to the sea.
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by techmo(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:

Since Kwara is Yoruba, let Zone 2020 Vice President or Presidency APC Ticket to Kwara people

Didn't we give Saraki Bukola Senate Presidency what have you given Opobo
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by legitnow: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

i see Nengi so i thought u were a girl?
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by SaintBishop: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Always chesting beating and making unnecessary noise like fools have you ever been to bonny before in the first place?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

Pepple is not Perekule. Perekule is the Ijawnised name you clown changed Pepple too. Pepple is Anglicized form of Pepper, same way you have Captain Hart etc. Cry more.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

These ibos are taking this their landgrabbing thing too far. It's time we start treating their f up 4real. When I saw the thread I was shocked, without opening it i knew it was one of the ipoo landgrabber seeking for access to the sea.
Is it the landgrabbing you taught us? We’ve learnt a lot and are giving you back the taste of your medicine. For now, “There are no Ijaws in Rivers state”. All Ijaws have been sent packing to Bayelsa. Sleep on that.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
[s]Pepple is not Perekule. Perekule is the Ijawnised name you clown changed Pepple too. Pepple is Anglicized form of Pepper, same way you have Captain Hart etc. Cry more[/s].

Ibo man stop exposing your ignorance. Its stinking.

1 Share

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

no mind them, now the value mba miri people, because they want access to the sea, even Ndoki that is there next target in search waterway is half Ibani, if you get there you will see Epelle, Pepple, Brown as surname etc
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Graysons: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Is it the landgrabbing you taught us? We’ve learnt a lot and are giving you back the taste of your medicine. For now, “There are no Ijaws in Rivers state”. All Ijaws have been sent packing to Bayelsa. Sleep on that.
Rosyfina i told you there are no ijaws in Rivers state. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
Always chesting beating and making unnecessary noise like fools have you ever been to bonny before in the first place?
Clown, I should be the one asking you? Not everyone here is anonymous. I have blood flowing from my mothers side in Bonny.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Pepple is not Perekule. Perekule is the Ijawnised name you clown changed Pepple too. Pepple is Anglicized form of Pepper, same way you have Captain Hart etc. Cry more.

All hail King pepper, pepper ipob pigs,

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2020
Graysons:
Rosyfina i told you there are no ijaws in Rivers state. tongue
There are no Ijaws in Rivers. Wike have repeated told the Bayelsa landgrabbers this. And we’ll repeat it to their hearing.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Dedetwo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ijo was not an ethnicity nationality until....... Opu Obu (Opobo) has never been in anything Ijo. Opu Obu was under Calabar province and later rightfully changed to Owerri province. At lately as 1945, Opu Obu (Opobo) was under Ahoada Division. Even today, Opu Obu (Opobo) is under Opu Obu (Opobo)\Nkoro\ Ahoada federal constituency. And lately Opu Obu (Opobo)\Nkoro\Andoni federal constituency.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

no mind them, now the value mba miri people, because they want access to the sea, even Ndoki that is there next target in search waterway is half Ibani, if you get there you will see Epelle, Pepple, Brown as surname etc

Access to sea is making them spin so many narrative to suit their langrabbing agenda. I lmao always whenever I see their attachee by force acts on nairaland.

This people are shameless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

All hail King pepper, pepper ipob pigs,
Yes, all hail King Pepple the Amanayabo of Grand Bonny! A king in heart and deeds! Cry more Bayelsan.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by RobbStark(m): 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Who dash Bayelsa riff-raff Opobo. You think you’re playing with kids here this Izon man.

When you are done foaming in the mouth, come and carry us to your village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Clown, I should be the one asking you? Not everyone here is anonymous. I have blood flowing from my mothers side in Bonny.
then your papa blood is mostly porky hence your reasoning
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

Access to see is making them spin so many narrative to suit their langrabbing agenda. I lmao always whenever I see their attachee by force acts on nairaland.

This people are shameless...
Nothing like spin bullcrap. Face wherever shitty state you come from and I’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

then your papa blood is mostly porky hence your reasoning

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Graysons: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Oga stay in the middle. Well teach this Bayelsa clowns some sense here. The Kalabari has rejected them. The Ubani too are getting wiser and would soon free themselves from the Bayelsa yoke and the fake “Mein Tradition” of the Izon nationalist Prof. E.A. Alagoa. The people of Nembe Brass have told you guys they ain’t Izons. The mistake they made in following you guys to Bayelsa will soon be addressed. All the eastern Ijos you brainwashed are now gradually disconnecting themselves to you people. The landgrabbing you started after the civil is just beginning. All the Wikipedia trash you guys wrote to falsify the history of the Nembe, Kalabari, Ubani, [b]Okrika[/b]etc with the help of the INC would be revisited.
cc Sageb rosyfina cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do People In Power Change Radically? By Pat Utomi / Politicians, Others Behind Attacks On INEC Offices – IGP / No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.