Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,863 members, 7,851,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? (11337 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Yes, all hail King Pepple the Amanayabo of Grand Bonny! A king in heart and deeds! Cry more Bayelsan.
Amanyanabo ? no na i thought he's an igwe, and the perekule in the pic too na photoshop, what was ur mums surname let me guess Okorowatta dynasty of onitsha grand kingdom in Bonny
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

then your papa blood is mostly porky hence your reasoning
At least there’s pride in his porkiness. Not one without any history apart from the fake one spinned by Alagoa. When did you clowns in Bayelsa become civilized? People whose history began in the 20th century. You are the true definition of mud blood.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by SlayerForever: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Who dash Bayelsa riff-raff Opobo. You think you’re playing with kids here this Izon man.

You see people. No wonder he doesn't know those very common names.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by RobbStark(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

Access to see is making them spin so many narrative to suit their langrabbing agenda. I lmao always whenever I see their attachee by force acts on nairaland.

This people are shameless...

People that are scared of water want to have access to water. Never.
They shud cry a million litres of tears, Opobo and the other riverine communities are Ijaws and there is nothing any of them wud say today or 2moro that will change that.

We the Ijaws are not looking for attachee by any kind.
Ipob and the rest of them Igbos, leave us alone

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Nothing like spin bullcrap. Face wherever shitty state you come from and I’ll be fine.

See this shameless landgrabber. Someone from landlocked, erosion ravaged, barren redmud is telling me to face whatever shitty state I'm from.

Wonders shall never end..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Graysons: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
There are no Ijaws in Rivers. Wike have repeated told the Bayelsa landgrabbers this. And we’ll repeat it to their hearing.
Really? drop link, i want to see something grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by RobbStark(m): 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
SlayerForever:

I wrote my name down for him to tell me the meaning in Igbo language, he ignored that and you want me to answer him.

Well-done.
Come and carry Opobo to Igbo land lemme see

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
SlayerForever:

He’s Bayelsa with a borrowed culture. Almost everything they practised today from the Amanayabo stool to the Wari etc were borrowed from eastern Ijos. The Nembe are now telling them their real story. Can a backwater Izon man stand up to a man from Nembe/Brass? Let alone a man from Kalabari or Ubani.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
At least there’s pride in his porkiness. Not one without any history apart from the fake one spinned by Alagoa. When did you clowns in Bayelsa become civilized? People whose history began in the 20th century. You are the true definition of mud blood.
and here you are begging 'mud blood' people to join your utopia, what does that make you? a confirmed PIG
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
Graysons:
Really? drop link, i want to see something grin cheesy
don't mind the pig, what he's doing now is like the final kicks of a dying horse
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

Amanyanabo ? no na i thought he's an igwe, and the perekule in the pic too na photoshop, what was ur mums surname let me guess Okorowatta dynasty of onitsha grand kingdom in Bonny
Amanayabo is Bonny all through. Perekule is the Izonized version of Pepple. Pepple we know. Pere means King in the central Delta. It has no meaning in Bonny. Amanayabo Pepple is what we called him.
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
[s]He’s Bayelsa with a borrowed culture. Almost everything they practised today from the Amanayabo stool to the Wari etc were borrowed from eastern Ijos. The Nembe are now telling them their real story. Can a backwater Izon man stand up to a man from Nembe/Brass? Let alone a man from Kalabari or Ubani[/s].

This one na real wah. Your attachee by force is grade A. Ibani too is now Ubani maybe soon it will become Nwaubani grin

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by SaintBishop: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Clown, I should be the one asking you? Not everyone here is anonymous. I have blood flowing from my mothers side in Bonny.
have you ever been to bonny be4 mr man?
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

This one na real wah. Your attachee by force is grade A. Ibani too is now Ubani maybe soon it will become Nwaubani grin
Yes, it’s Ubani. Any problem with that?
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Amanayabo is Bonny all through. Perekule is the Izonized version of Pepple. Pepple we know.
look this picture and tell me what you see, the Entire Ibani land is united to continue keeping the piriamapu in the bush, you claim your mum is Ibani, don't you know your dad, wetin concern you with Ibani land

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
SaintBishop:
have you ever been to bonny be4 mr man?
Te question should thrown at you? That is if you don’t run to use Google.
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Yes, it’s Ubani. Any problem with that?

No b only Ubani na Nwaubani. Thief!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

No b only Ubani na Nwaubani. Thief!
Landgrabbing thief from Bayelsa. Shift Onyeoshi!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Te question should thrown at you? That is if you don’t run to use Google.

You cant talk about your dad, because your dad is from the shithole region.
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Amanayabo is Bonny all through. Perekule is the Izonized version of Pepple. Pepple we know. Pere means King in the central Delta. It has no meaning in Bonny. Amanayabo Pepple is what we called him.
Pere means wealth just like Ala, stop talking nonsense, Pere is a Ijaw term to describe wealth, a king can be called Perebo, because kings are wealthy, just like Alabo, stop disgracing your mum and go and search 4 your dad.

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

look this picture and tell me what you see, the Entire Ibani land is united to continue keeping the piriamapu in the bush, you claim your mum is Ibani, don't you know your dad, wetin concern you with Ibani land
I’m putting you in your place, Mr clown. You wish you were from Bonny, but you’ll never be. We don’t welcome mud blood, militants and drunks from backwater Bayelsa.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

Pere means wealth just like Ala, stop talking nonsense, Pere is a Ijaw term to describe wealth, a king can be called Perebo, because kings are wealthy, just like Alabo, stop disgracing your mum and go and search 4 your dad.

You are giving this shameless landgrabber too much lecture. Free him, let him come to Opobo or Bonny and claim it for his ipoo clowns.
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:

Pere has no meaning in Bonny. Pere is what you called your Kings in backwater Izonland in Bayelsa and Delta. Amayanabo is the name here. Sleep on it.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
I’m putting you in your place, Mr clown. You wish you were from Bonny, but you’ll never be. We don’t welcome mud blood, militants and drunks from backwater Bayelsa.
so after this lecture you are too dumb to see you are discussing with an Ibani furotuwo?
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

You are giving this shameless landgrabber too much lecture. Free him, let him come to Opobo or Bonny and claim it for his ipoo clowns.
I don’t need visitation to my place. I can travel anytime. As a matter of fact, I visted last xmas holiday and enjoyed the Boat regatta. You on the other hand will need permission to come here, that is if you get mind to come.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by BabaRamota1980: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
SlayerForever:
On several Opobo Facebook pages there's been a renewed effort by Ijaw nationalists to rope in Opobo into the Ijaw fold and the people are not resisting. The people are been encouraged to do away with anything Igbo inclined in favor of Ijaw.

Ibo is not an indigene those parts.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by nengibo: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
Pere has no meaning in Bonny. Pere is what you called your Kings in backwater Izonland in Bayelsa and Delta. Amayanabo is the name here. Sleep on it.

Everyone seeing this pic will know i've tried, 'you can take an emeka to school but you can't force him to read'

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Ibo is not an indigene those parts.
Who invite Yoruba clown here! This old clown, won’t you go and mind you lifeless business.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Kinematics: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bonessaw:
[s]I don’t need visitation to my place. I can travel anytime. As a matter of fact, I visted last xmas holiday and enjoyed the Boat regatta. You on the other hand will need permission to come here, that is if you get mind to come[/s].

Permission to go to Bonny? I laugh at your ignorance. You visited.... tells a lot that you are not from Bonny. Where is your father from?
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
nengibo:
[s]
so after this lecture you are too dumb to see you are discussing with an Ibani furotuwo[/s]?
Trash! You wish you were from Bonny! If pigs could fly.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
RobbStark:

Igbo answer ubani. As for the other names you mentioned below, aside Adonye, the rest are not being answered by Opobo people. Do you findings well.

I am from Opobo and my name is Idawarifa. Hope you know what that means in igbo
you are not from Opobo Oga
Re: Igbo Or Ijaw, Who Owns Opobo? by Bonessaw(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
Kinematics:

Permission to go to Bonny? I laugh at your ignorance. You visited.... tells a lot that you are not from Bonny. Where is your father from?
Imagine a foreigner asking such? A Hart with a blue blood is whom you dey ask that question abi you drink shepe? Oga I get installation to do now. Imposters know their limit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NLC / TUC Commence Strike January 9, 2012. / Igbo Leaders Reject Okurounmu National Conference Panel’s Report / Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.