Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding (1190 Views)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee's Introduction And Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Stevebt(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2020
I told my girl I would like only introduction and court wedding not because of funds but because I really don't feel like, just love being very low key because I am very introverted but she never agreed, she insisted she must do the church wedding, Traditional etc but I just don't want or fancy such at all, moreover I can easily afford the wedding's expenses but I want us to channel the funds elsewhere, maybe add to her new business but she won't compromise.
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by CrEaToRmalden(m): 1:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Stevebt:
I told my girl I would like only introduction and court wedding not because of funds but because I really don't feel like, just love being very low key because I am very introverted but she never agreed, she insisted she must do the church wedding, Traditional etc but I just don't want or fancy such at all, moreover I can easily afford the wedding's expenses but I want us to channel the funds elsewhere, maybe add to her new business but she won't compromise.
That's how some women prefer their day; blazing.
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by 1beat(m): 7:21am On Aug 27, 2020
Very good plan
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Zendinho(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2020
If she will contribute to the ceremonies she's fantasizing then good and fine.

But if she's not adding a Kobo, brotherly run for your dear life cos the signs are glaring...... LIABILITY

WEDDING IS A CEREMONY....
MARRIAGE IS THE REALITY.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Blackmoran(m): 7:29am On Aug 27, 2020
Stevebt:
bros you even try, me I just want to tell her I love her, case close then we can leave our lives happily ever after, and in case things didn't work out as plan in the future, no headache in going apart as we come na so we go depart, no calling of third party...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2020
Zendinho:

But if she's not adding a Kobo, brotherly run for your dear life cos the signs are glaring...... LIABILITY

MARRIAGE IS THE REALITY.
Na sense go kill you
Na that same sense go dig ground bury you
He sure paa grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Zendinho(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=93269853]
Na sense go kill you
Na that same sense go dig ground bury you
He sure paa......
I don faint

Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by 2dice01: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Zendinho:

MARRIAGE IS THE REALITY.
See as you carry sledge hammer come inside thread cheesy
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Stevebt(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
1beat:
Very good plan
well
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Women always want to show off. BTW a court doesn't conduct marriages they only dissolve it. i.e If am not mistaken ooo
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Zendinho(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=2dice01 post=93283259]See as you carry sledge hammer come inside thread ....

We all need to stand up and save all brothers from going into extinction because of high marital bills.... grin grin
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by 2dice01: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=93293389][/quote]True bro
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by paulolee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
na u dull matters, you supposed rush and marry her when them jus relax lockdown and before them open churches..
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by Offpoint: 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
As for me na Trad, if you no gree "pack and go'
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by chillychill(f): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
CrEaToRmalden:

That's how some women prefer their day; blazing.

Don't just say "women" not all of em re lik dat.. Some don't lik d so called court wedding seff just intro lobatan..

Op, shey fiancee no Sabi say u b introvert? If she does, y is she pushing you to do what u won't lik cos of her own "flashy" wedding? Marriage is all about "managing your differences" u really need to sit her down and talk her, tell her ur reasons (incase she didn't know before) tell her ur mind too let her understand u n u guys should manage ur differences in peace.

No let wahala Enta before d real marriage start because unna go still get something wey unna go still straight up even when married.
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by merieam16(f): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Stevebt:
Carry on, am really with u on dis 1.Just talk 2 her nd tell her dat u will do it buh u guys will do d introduction nd court first den after she has given birth or later in future u can av all d glamore of church nd trad weddings.
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by CrEaToRmalden(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
chillychill:

Don't just say "women" not all of em re lik dat.. Some don't lik d so called court wedding seff just intro lobatan..

Op, shey fiancee no Sabi say u b introvert? If she does, y is she pushing you to do what u won't lik cos of her own "flashy" wedding? Marriage is all about "managing your differences" u really need to sit her down and talk her, tell her ur reasons (incase she didn't know before) tell her ur mind too let her understand u n u guys should manage ur differences in peace.

No let wahala Enta before d real marriage start because unna go still get something wey unna go still straight up even when married.

I included "some".
Re: I Just Want Only Introduction And Court Wedding by simplepee(f): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
She better agree o. Convince her more.

You have sense op. I hate parties/noise like mad.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having Sex Everyday / Monthly Upkeep / A Lady Runs Mad, Pulls Off Her Clothes After Coming From A Hotel (video Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.