Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Monthly Upkeep - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Monthly Upkeep (1189 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / “nigeria Guys Can’t Date Me,my Daily Upkeep Is 50k And I Don’t Repeat Clothes”- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Just thinking....A wife (working or not) receiving 200K Naira every month for her Upkeep (excluding food stuffs and bills) fair enough.
Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hey all, please kindly advise on this na.....ejooo
Re: Monthly Upkeep by FManager(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
IvoryT:
Just thinking....A wife (working or not) receiving 200K Naira every month for her Upkeep (excluding food stuffs and bills) fair enough.

Of course it's fair enough, if she can't save 85% of the money she gets then cut their upkeep she get from you 70%.
Re: Monthly Upkeep by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
IvoryT:
it's fair
Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Finally settled at 350k a month...had a pay raise then decided to increase hers too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Upkeep by Wyry: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:

Ok, well noted. Thanks!
Re: Monthly Upkeep by Henrywalker: 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wyry:
How?
Re: Monthly Upkeep by Nazgul: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2020
IvoryT:
Wait I want to get you well. You're working, and every month you plan on giving your wife 200k minus food and bills?

Is she working as well?
Re: Monthly Upkeep by BaddieFreak(f): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
IvoryT:
Finally settled at 350k a month...had a pay raise then decided to increase hers too...

That is good. You are on the right track
Re: Monthly Upkeep by blinking001(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
What's your wife's contribution to your life?
Re: Monthly Upkeep by ThiagoKid(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chaiii shocked
The end is near aswear!
Op, please can you make it 500k?
You know she deserve to be loved...
Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:
What's your wife's contribution to your life?

She gives me Life, Peace, Energy, Happiness, Companionship, Counselling, Advice, Food, Sex, Business Strategies just to mention but a few....She even dropped me a Princess, who also gets 100k every month in the account I opened for her.....

Guy do the maths, with 100k/month X 15 years later.....she will some money to play with.

Anyways, different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 7:42am On Dec 09, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Chaiii shocked
The end is near aswear!
Op, please can you make it 500k?
You know she deserve to be loved...

As things improve, all allowances increases too. Also, if the World's Economy dwindles and Oil Price falls and pay and business shrinks so will all allowances.

So to answer your question, yes it will get to and surpass the 500k in the future by His Grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Upkeep by Jessepaid(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2020
She even dropped me a Princess, who also gets 100k every month in the account I opened for her.....

100k/month X 15 years later.....she will some money to play with.

Not play with bro...you just secured her future, education, health etc

It's a good move ..parents should learn from this

Hope say you dey save for retirement also
Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Jessepaid:
She even dropped me a Princess, who also gets 100k every month in the account I opened for her.....

100k/month X 15 years later.....she will some money to play with.

Not play with bro...you just secured her future, education, health etc

It's a good move ..parents should learn from this

Hope say you dey save for retirement also

Retirement? Still a very very long way to go. Anyways, I have setup things that will even rival Jupiter's C..k!!.
Re: Monthly Upkeep by Jessepaid(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2020
IvoryT:

Retirement? Still a very very long way to go. Anyways, I have setup things that will even rival Jupiter's C..k!!.

Hehehe what about world war 3?
Re: Monthly Upkeep by BaddieFreak(f): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2020
IvoryT:

She gives me Life, Peace, Energy, Happiness, Companionship, Counselling, Advice, Food, Sex, Business Strategies just to mention but a few....She even dropped me a Princess, who also gets 100k every month in the account I opened for her.....

Guy do the maths, with 100k/month X 15 years later.....she will some money to play with.

This is a good husband every Nigerian men should try to emulate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Upkeep by blinking001(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2020
IvoryT:

This is really laughable grin. Whatever rocks your boat sir
Personally I can't give a woman that kind of power over the affairs of my life. You even said she gives you life. Bros like wtf?
Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2020
blinking001:

This is really laughable grin. Whatever rocks your boat sir
Personally I can't give a woman that kind of power over the affairs of my life. You even said she gives you life. Bros like wtf?

The problem with us from this part of the world is that we are one directional thinkers (very myopic).....not surprised by your assertion but like you said ..."whatever rocks my boat".

1 Like

Re: Monthly Upkeep by FanOfMyself: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2020
We don't really care how you decide to run your family and how much you give your wife for her monthly upkeep depends on many variables.
I don't really know why y'all choose to create thread about stuffs as irrelevant as these.
You just came online to seek attention like some of these small small girls do here.
Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
FanOfMyself:
We don't really care how you decide to run your family and how much you give your wife for her monthly upkeep depends on many variables.
I don't really know why y'all choose to create thread about stuffs as irrelevant as these.
You just came online to seek attention like some of these small small girls do here.

But someone above found it relevant bro. You could have read and passed...we are all frustrated but try and keep it in check.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Upkeep by mosdii(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wyry:
Very, very useless. All of them.
Re: Monthly Upkeep by FanOfMyself: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
IvoryT:

But someone above found it relevant bro. You could have read and passed...we are all frustrated but try and keep it in check.
I'm not frustrated bro. But I think you are just showing off IMO. Do you know that some people give their wife 10m as monthly stipend and yet the woman will cheat on them while some men can only afford 20k as monthly stipend for their spouses and yet she is so grateful to him and respect him.
You are a proud person... you even went as far as revealing how much you are saving for your little princess... to what end? On a faceless forum where no one really gives a fok.
Re: Monthly Upkeep by IvoryT: 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I'm not frustrated bro. But I think you are just showing off IMO. Do you know that some people give their wife 10m as monthly stipend and yet the woman will cheat on them while some men can only afford 20k as monthly stipend for their spouses and yet she is so grateful to him and respect him.
You are a proud person... you even went as far as revealing how much you are saving for your little princess... to what end? On a faceless forum where no one really gives a fok.

Unfortunately you gave a Bleep that's why this your childish thought and write up. It's very disgusting how folks think, what has cheating got to do with the subject matter?. My advice to you, be analytical, think things through before you write and act smart and you soar like an eagle. If to say I created a thread to complain about my woman or poverty related stuff I believe you would be happy. Anyways, drink water, work hard, work smart and take your opportunities.
Re: Monthly Upkeep by cristy149: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
IvoryT:

Unfortunately you gave a Bleep that's why this your childish thought and write up. It's very disgusting how folks think, what has cheating got to do with the subject matter?. My advice to you, be analytical, think things through before you write and act smart and you soar like an eagle. If to say I created a thread to complain about my woman or poverty related stuff I believe you would be happy. Anyways, drink water, work hard, work smart and take your opportunities.
the dude is right, you are flaunting

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United And Liverpool Threatens To Leave Premier League / Weda U Believe It Or Not, Evil Money Is Real. / A Lady Runs Mad, Pulls Off Her Clothes After Coming From A Hotel (video Below)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.