Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander (45109 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Zenithpeak(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2020
icebird25:
Upon all our warnings and advice here .this one don still go fall for the scam called marriage ...

See this one shocked

Bad belle, enemy of progress, backward human being.... God isn't like you.

Because failure is your bedmate, you wish everyone to be like you? I repeat; God isn't like you.

She has gotten married and so shall it be, in peace, good children, prosperity and long life in good health. Amen in Jesus name.

Somebody shout Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by wonder233: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2020
I'm telling you, see how he is being led like a ram to the slaughter house
icebird25:
Upon all our warnings and advice here .this one don still go fall for the scam called marriage ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by NobleKing001(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2020
the Wedding Celebration looks like they are only Celebrating the man..

the woman only showed in few pictures
even the Cake too wear Uniform...
Come for ur Logo design, Flyer/poster, all graphic design..
very affordable.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Goldenfinger: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2020
Jst tinking!Muslim nor dey kiss for their marriage
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by gbolswag(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2020
lovely
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Etuglucy: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Na to wear your primary school uniform for ur wedding now.
Uniform na uniform
SweetOlive:
I want a uniform wedding too smiley
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Pearly255(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Husband where are thou grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Sijo01(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations and HML to the couple. Very colourful.

Btw, pictures plenty for the thread like alexreport..er thread.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Nasman387(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2020
happy married life to the red neck officer
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Asour: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Tedpgrass:

What force is this??

Likewise the other lady??

NSCDC.

AKA Civil defence corps.

If you've been around most Nigerian cities or Public Occasions, you'll find them.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Righteousness89(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Congrats Brother!
GOD BLESS YOUR HOME
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by SweetOlive(f): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2020
lekxaid007:
just keep calm and marry a military, we dey for you wink
kiss kiss
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by gsmcoder: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2020
Sir, what is the website of the NSCDC?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by SweetOlive(f): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2020
robosky02:

Do you uniform wedding like this....�
undecided
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Tedpgrass: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Asour:

NSCDC.

AKA Civil defence corps.

If you been around most Nigerian cities or Public Occasions, you'll find them.

Thanks..

What about the lady who married the engineer?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Exmilitant(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2020
SweetOlive:
I am a uniformed. Shall we?
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by SweetOlive(f): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
I am a uniformed. Shall we?
I don't want an Exmilitant. grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Honchoslim16(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2020
heendrix:

No mind am hin wan Face time us for here nii
The right way is using face mask and face shield together

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Captaincee(m): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Congratulations sir.
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Exmilitant(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
SweetOlive:
I don't want an Exmilitant. grin
Oh, honey but i'm repented. Your future is with me honey. Please.

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by SweetOlive(f): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Oh, honey but i'm repented. Your future is with me honey. Please.
grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by AsawanaDgreat: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Very cute
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by CutieMya(f): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Yesso, The Man fine and the lady set....Their union is blessed and fruitful.
yjgm:
A nairalander had an unforgettable wedding last week. Here are the pictures of the wedding of ASC Yunusa JG Muhammad and Princess Aisha Dansabo. Congratulations to the couple.
We rejoice with you.

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by lifenija: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2020
i use to respect the uniform but the generation is useless i just see it as color riot puke

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by faithful2911(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Is this the actual wedding or a reunion/marriage blessing? cool

Cc. Gentroyal
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by okuta007: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
vickydevoka:
Money is de only thing dat is holding us back from marrying. If not everybody above 28 supposed answer papa. Buh see me 32 still de collect 60k de even thank God
Finally dis lyf no balance

u no fit marry with N60k ? all you need na to look for better woman wey dey earn at least N40k or better N60k marry and life don start be that - if she no be liability- if she earns equally like you or a bit less than you or even more than you - guy sharperly go marry ooo

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by ChiefOloye(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin
SweetOlive:

Go marry amotekun, they wear uniform too grin
SweetOlive:

Go marry amotekun, they wear uniform too

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by okuta007: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
gsmcoder:
Sir, what is the website of the NSCDC?

....... www. ........wwww.nscdc........ is that all?

...... I don’t want to make any mistake so that tomorrow now someone else will say they changed it..... so let me ask .......

”MY OGA AT THE TOP” grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Positiveme2020: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
icebird25:

Not all marriages are scam.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by myk2mic: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
If u wan use nose mask use nose mask, and if you wan use face cover use face cover, which one be face cover and mask same time

That sir is the right way to protect urself effectively
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by dwizzed(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Happy married life to them, wish them blissful home.

MODs, please tell her to help me tell her husband that I wouldn't mind working for NSCDC. I have huge interest. Thank you
Re: Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander by Positiveme2020: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
vickydevoka:

No be even age Dem de take get work or money o. Na if baba God remember u.
Las Las en go better

Well said..Once God remember you it is finished though you have to put a little effort.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.