Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Slay Queen Goes Wild And Twerk On A Guy After Being Intoxicated With Alcohol (wa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Goes Wild And Twerk On A Guy After Being Intoxicated With Alcohol (wa (1497 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Goes Wild And Twerk On A Guy After Being Intoxicated With Alcohol (wa by 6Ebisco: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2020
House parties are in plenty despite Government warning to Ghanaians to practice social distancing to stop the spread of the deadly coronavirus pandemic or avoid contracting it.

And this can only mean one thing. Only a few are paying heed to his important advice and strictly adhering to the social distance protocols judging from the video sighted by Nsemwokrom.com on Instagram.

In a video that is making it rounds online, a slay queen is spotted shaking her hard assets on a guy during a house party.

The slay queen who looks intoxicated is seen giving in her all to the guy as she tries pulling her joystick with a hot ass shake.

And she doesn’t seem to care irrespective of who is watching or as if it is anyone’s business.

In previous years, these house parties follow the normal party trend; Eat, drink, dance, and go home kind of style. Well, it looks as if things have changed now.

Parties held these days have turned into something more sexual and wild and that is where you see cunning and sex-starved men having their way with ladies after intoxicating them with alcohol.

Watch Video Below; https://www.mcebiscoo.com/slay-queen-goes-wild-twerk-guy-intoxicated-alcohol-watch-video/

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/slay-queen-goes-wild-twerk-guy-intoxicated-alcohol-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

I carry block, Save 247k For Business. My Girlfriend Wants Me To Buy Her Iphone / Swellings On My Neck. What Could Be The Cause Or Solution? / Missing Lady In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.