Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 (17368 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nelson6(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
@mobinga
my annoyance na still that hand wey dey roam about for her transformer, why u no modify the hand comot?
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Tinax(f): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
can't see much diff in the two pics, only the tommy went down a bit and the "aka christian mother" still de show,they(photoshoprs) would hv reduce it a bit.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by amijid23: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
what did omotola wnt their 2 do? 2 mi o she go their go flex (y'all knw wat i mean). hala back
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by johnterry2: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
why are we critizing how fat she looks.our niaja babes are all like that.it puzzles me to see all of them opening their gutter to yarn poo here.i bet u dat most,if not all of the babes here look worse than she looks.what do u see everyday on your street,heavy untone yansh,heavy stretch marked laps,flabby arms and crazy shabby dressing.why are we really hitting on her?is it becos she is the best we can offer and so we want her to be better than this. though i have not seen the pics of the babes here, NO OF THEM IS AS GOOD AS OMOT IN ANY WAY. people who live in glass houses do not throw stones
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by 190: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2011
johnterry2:

why are we critizing how fat she looks.our niaja babes are all like that.it puzzles me to see all of them opening their gutter to yarn poo here.i bet u dat most,if not all of the babes here look worse than she looks.what do u see everyday on your street,heavy untone yansh,heavy stretch marked laps,flabby arms and crazy shabby dressing.why are we really hitting on her?is it becos she is the best we can offer and so we want her to be better than this. though i have not seen the pics of the babes here, NO OF THEM IS AS GOOD AS OMOT IN ANY WAY. people who live in glass houses do not throw stones

word

such useless ladies with their useless bodies full this site see them insulting on here undecided
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Bukittes(f): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
She should have borrowed a leaf from Mike Aremu. Project the African Image and don't try been Beyonce in Beyonce's land fa! Copy Copy.

Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Tinax(f): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2011
johnterry2:

abeg go sleep, hot babes full nl.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Tinax(f): 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
190:

word

such useless ladies with their useless bodies full this site see them insulting on here undecided

okwu oye ara!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by johnjoel(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2011
she no fine
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by johnterry2: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
Tinax:

abeg go sleep, hot babes full nl.

u are definitely not one of them.see ur hand like that of a skeleton.abeg,go chop food b4 u come here to yab omotola.at ur age,omo t was hot.u are just so unattractive.no front no back aka transformer.

**spits on her dry body**
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by strangest(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by MissyB3(f): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2011
johnterry2:

u are definitely not one of them.see your hand like that of a skeleton.abeg,go chop food b4 u come here to yab omotola.at your age,omo t was hot.u are just so unattractive.no front no back aka transformer.

Don't hate! She's actually pretty and she fit bash Omotola because she nor get extra flesh for belle. tongue
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
johnterry2:

u are definitely not one of them.see your hand like that of a skeleton.abeg,go chop food b4 u come here to yab omotola.at your age,omo t was hot.u are just so unattractive.no front no back aka transformer.

Na wa for you.
If they are fat, they are too fat, if they are thin, they are like transformer, they should go and eat. undecided
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by johnterry2: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
u guys think that am exaggerating.let nl guys be the judge
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
photoshopn or not was it photoshop that places a guys hand on the buttocks of a married woman in the full glare of the world(and the husband)

i think decency should be the watch word of some of these role-models cos her clothe is not even a good advert for her and she should know that she is not contesting with any body for 'miss sexy naija actress'' or any award,
she is not cool in these pics,fake or origi
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
Still love her, sexy mama muuuuuuuuuuuuuua kiss
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by WISEONE247(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
baba, who is the guy? and what is that hand doing? angry
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by daunique: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
abeg which one be the original  pic tongue
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Ninapha(f): 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
lancaster:

photoshopn or not was it photoshop that places a guys hand on the buttocks of a married woman in the full glare of the world(and the husband)

i think decency should be the watch word of some of these role-models cos her clothe is not even a good advert for her and she should know that she is not contesting with any body for 'miss sexy naija actress'' or any award,
she is not cool in these pics,fake or origi

Mind your language grin  how are they role models, I thought they call them celebrities?
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by HERACH007: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
wetin b dis sef? na her belle protrude so abi she drink beer b4 d shot.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ninapha:

Mind your language grin  how are they role models, I thought they call them celebrities?
loooooooooooooooooooooooool grin wink
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by alldone(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
this is clear photoshop work.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
PHOTOSHOP TRICK!!!!!!!
The face of Omotola joined with the body of another lady using photoshop editing
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked People can Hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Omotola = Goddess

QED.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by sfiea: 4:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
The acclaimed original picture is fake while the fake picture is actually the original.

If you look closely at the bosom of the original you will notice the effect of photo"chopping" or enhancing.
Also look at the drape on the tommy,  brighten your monitor or laptop screen, you will clearly see the effects around the bossom.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
Huh??!! I Said it was PHOTOSHOPPED for crying out loud. Do you need to prove to them again tongue tongue tongue angry
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by SSaemoenl(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
Poster, You forget to use CONTENT AWARE FILL CS5 edition to remove the guys hand at the back.Anyway, u try.
Info, For more lectures on PHOTOSHOP

Contact me: saemoenl@gmail.com
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
Bukkites said:

She should have borrowed a leaf from Mike Aremu. Project the African Image and don't try been Beyonce in Beyonce's land fa! Copy Copy.

Oh shut up. If Beyonce came to Nigeria and dressed in Iro and Buba for a ceremony would you call her ''copy copy'' and tell her not to dress like a Nigerian in the land of Nigerians? Wouldn't you praise her and say[i] ''wow, she looks nice in that aso oke o!''[/i]

So why should Omotola not have the same leeway to dress the way she likes anywhere without you jumping on her?

Thoughless dunce.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by maxproxl: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
d fake is d original one, d one dat was tagged original was photoshopd. omotola isnt dat busty & she's got lower tummy a bit, however she's still in ggood shape after 4-kids,
is dat d ceo of her record label, dat guy is rude for placing his hand dat way, omo-t husband dey try
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Xfactoria: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
maxpro-xl:

d fake is d original one, d one dat was tagged original was photoshopd. omotola isnt dat busty & she's got lower tummy a bit, however she's still in ggood shape after 4-kids,
is dat d ceo of her record label, dat guy is rude for placing his hand dat way, omo-t husband dey try

You are definitely correct. Did u notice that Omotola's arm in the supposedly "original" pics isn't straight and forms a funny shape different from the one in the "fake"?  grin grin grin

Something will always give them away.

The fake is the original!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by vizion: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
trying taking in a deep breath and you'll see ur tummy goes in while you chest lifts up

both pictures look original
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Mobinga: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
GBAM!!! When you inhale your diaphragm lifts thereby causing your upper torso to shoot out. Thanks for the point cool

Try taking a deep breadth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedians Lack Creativity – Basketmouth / Who Is The Cutest? Wizkid, Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello (see Cute Photos Of Them) / Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.