Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 (17367 Views)

Omotola At The Queen Of England's 90th Birthday Celebration / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Students Mob Omotola At Government Girls College , Agege (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by StObaino: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2011
Na wa o, see bakasi!!!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by mrinfo(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2011
That is okay
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by tEsLim(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
Was that a baby bump? Naija celebs and big stomachs loaded with fufu and eba
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by eligo: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
very dumb!!! is there no other way to bring her down?

That outfit is beautifull. i love it.what is all the ranting on Fm 99.

Ok. a plus for her if she was dressed in an Africa atire.but she still looks gd.

Haters!stoop this.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by vwvw(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2011
Both pictures are real, watch the guys fingers on her bum on the
1st pic; its just placed there
In the original pic the last finger drops a little lower on the bum
she sucked in her gut in the 2nd pic definetely
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by tjskii(f): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2011
im not an omotola fan,and this picture gives me an xtra reasn why,

i mean she was invited to the grammys for pete's sake,do u know the amount of preparation celebs make,preparing for this event?

She just went there like say she dey go yaba,no sense of style,no creativity, no nothing,im just so irritated right now angry angry
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by baslone: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
. . . . but she was there! shocked

Ride on my gal! Oscars next!!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Natasha2(f): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2011
tjskii:

i mean she was invited to the grammys for pete's sake,do u know the amount of preparation celebs make,preparing for this event?

She just went there like say she dey go yaba,no sense of style,no creativity, no nothing,im just so irritated right now angry angry
lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by mamagee3(f): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2011
tEsLim:

Was that a baby bump? Naija celebs and big stomachs loaded with fufu and eba
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by deyinka16: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2011
nairaland, abeg take this topic off, it has become stale.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 4:37am On May 19, 2011
I don't understand the pictures. Why would they make her look bigger and smaller on the top?
is it that the poster made a mistake in writing fake/real on the wrong pictures? Cause I don't see what
would be the purpose of making her look bigger is.  undecided

vwvw:

Both pictures are real, watch the guys fingers on her bum on the
1st pic; its just placed there
In the original pic the last finger drops a little lower on the bum
she sucked in her gut in the 2nd pic definetely

sounds more like it.
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
one word: AGBAYA!!!!!!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by maureenangels: 7:10am On Jul 20, 2012
D pics aren't d same. In one of d pic her left upper burst came out big and d tummy flat but in d oda d left upper burst went in and d tummy big. Remind me again y we are discussing abt dis two pictures??viewers!!!
Re: Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 by shabaranky: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2012
I heard the guy bulala her like mad after the Grammys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedians Lack Creativity – Basketmouth / Who Is The Cutest? Wizkid, Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello (see Cute Photos Of Them) / Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.