Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2624 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: by Sexandthecity15(f): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Guy I know who you are your a boy boy scammer like you
You have just touch the devel himself I will make sure I deal with you until your finish don't worry no be me you insult abi

And let me tell you nairaland is about to give me a co-moderator here I will finish and deal with you I have make sure your dead...
Re: by Sexandthecity15(f): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Guy I know who you are your boy boy scammer like you
You have just touch the devel himself I will make I deal with you until your finish don't worry no be me you insult ani

And let me tell nairaland is about to give me a co-moderator here I will finish and deal with I have makes your dead.
Re: by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sexandthecity15:
You have just touch the devel himself I will make I deal with you until your finish don't worry no be me you insult ani

And let me tell nairaland is about to give me a co-moderator here I will finish and deal with I have makes your dead.
Mumu boi. Your case still dey ground. grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sexandthecity15:

You spam every thread and you want to be moderator?
Sorry is ya case. Na so e easy reach nah. One call and my. Nd44 will ban you.... you can quote me on a dead thread for my location anyway. That will make ur arrest easier grin
Re: by Sexandthecity15(f): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Haha haha seee hmmm let's who will die today watch and learn fool
Re: by Sexandthecity15(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sexandthecity15:
just be reporting me until you get tired because I that's what you fools do idiot
Re: by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sexandthecity15:
We are currently working on getting your exact location. Quoting me on a dead thread for my location will make things easier as I'm tired of going through this stress bro. grin cheesy
Forq mehn. Glo network dey ur side o. I've been trying to send only on picture since. angry
Re: by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sexandthecity15:
just be reporting me until you get tired because I that's what you fools do idiot
Me? Report you? Never man!
Re: by Sexandthecity15(f): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Oooooh noo shaklee is arresting me am fearing hahahaha
Re: by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Sexandthecity15:
Oooooh noo shaklee is arresting me am fearing hahahaha
Just chill nah cheesy
Are you in a hurry ni cheesy
Re: by paulolee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
straffing, ma mum caught me when i was about Cumming, where she for wait small mk i cum b4 she burst us.
think say na onli me e pain bt the werey bea say make we continue bcox she was abt to cum too as momsi vex go ouside back..

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
grin
paulolee:
straffing, ma mum caught me when i was about Cumming, where she for wait small mk i cum b4 she burst us.
think say na onli me e pain bt the werey bea say make we continue bcox she was abt to cum too as momsi vex go ouside back..
Re: by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
Taking two meats from my mum's pot of stew.. Despite hiding one under the rice, she came to scatter the food. I felt so ashamed that I couldn't even chew again

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shanklee:

Me? Report you? Never man!
Guy remove that f from your profile now
Everybody don know say you be guy angry
Re: by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Guy remove that f from your profile now
Everybody don know say you be guy angry
Normal nah. I no talk say I be woman before cheesy
Re: by chillychill(f): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
paulolee:

LOL, d girl b werey o.. Did ur mum told ur dad?
Re: by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
I was caught dreaming. I woke up to see my self staring at me. undecided
Re: by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I was caught dreaming. I woke up to see my self staring at me. undecided

Off light for that thing jae angry
Re: by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shanklee:

Off light for that thing jae angry
grin which light
Re: by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Masonkaycares:
grin which light
The one on your weed nah cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Shanklee:

The one on your weed nah cheesy
I don't smoke but I'd love to try it with my bae
Re: by paulolee(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2020
chillychill:

naaa...kept it to herself...it was on a Sunday afternoon n she decided to gv me a surprise visit n i didnt lock my door n wasnt aware wen she came in and burst ma room...she jus swore neva to visit ma place again till i get married n dts d story till today

1 Like

Re: by paulolee(m): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2020
Shanklee:
grin
its more embarrassing to me dan funi n laffin...dts nt fair
Re: by HomerTimpson: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Benitam:
Taking two meats from my mum's pot of stew.. Despite hiding one under the rice, she came to scatter the food. I felt so ashamed that I couldn't even chew again
my niece is that you ? grin
Re: by HomerTimpson: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2020
chillychill:

that'd be waist of saliva i think
Re: by chillychill(f): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2020
paulolee:

naaa...kept it to herself...it was on a Sunday afternoon n she decided to gv me a surprise visit n i didnt lock my door n wasnt aware wen she came in and burst ma room...she jus swore neva to visit ma place again till i get married n dts d story till today

Mothers are the best kiss..And u still haven't gt married?
Re: by chillychill(f): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2020
HomerTimpson:
that'd be waist of saliva i think

Some no get chill sha o
Re: by paulolee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
chillychill:

Mothers are the best kiss..And u still haven't gt married?
ma gee i would love to but the economy isnt helping matters, i do visit her each sundat after church whenever i want to see her and when i ask her to come over she would say she cnt not until i get married and also say dt i shud make sure its not dt useless girl she saw ontop me i planned getting married to simply bcoz she gat nice tatts on her back..
say if i marry dt same bea, she no go come our wedding..
Re: by chillychill(f): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
paulolee:

ma gee i would love to but the economy isnt helping matters, i do visit her each sundat after church whenever i want to see her and when i ask her to come over she would say she cnt not until i get married and also say dt i shud make sure its not dt useless girl she saw ontop me i planned getting married to simply bcoz she gat nice tatts on her back..
say if i marry dt same bea, she no go come our wedding..

Which kin economy undecided economy wey no hold ur buldge na him dey hold u for marriage undecided
LOL.. Mothers and dramas, she probably doesn't want to come in to ur place n see dat kinda tin again dats y she is still avoiding ur place...

I don't blame her tho if na me I no go Wan dat kin daughter inlaw too sha, n I hope she isn't d one ure planning on marrying too?
Re: by paulolee(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
chillychill:

Which kin economy undecided economy wey no hold ur buldge na him dey hold u for marriage undecided
LOL.. Mothers and dramas, she probably doesn't want to come in to ur place n see dat kinda tin again dats y she is still avoiding ur place...

I don't blame her tho if na me I no go Wan dat kin daughter inlaw too sha, n I hope she isn't d one ure planning on marrying too?

my broda GOD knows d best oo, if GOD says yes, who am i to say no?? the bea isnt dt bad, she's nice, caring, fun to be with, can cook n sabi d bed tinz well....dnt have any special one for now.... na jus list of options dey and she be serious contender

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. / Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her / Having A Crush On Your Cousin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.