Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her (2626 Views)

The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by ifinger: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Seriously, babe be fucking up this days I fokd one like that in fact I had my gbola inside her wen the hubby called, she claimed that she was on her way to the market, 2months latter this girl THREATEN me that she wud tell her hubby about our fling? like i forced her in the first instance? I quickly blocked her, she?came around to ask me why I blocked her? I just told the mugu I prefer all our discourses to be formal hence forth no more what app or calls

3 Likes

Re: Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by Cerebellum: 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
You sha no wan geh sense for new year

Mr Eleribuu OP

1 Like

Re: Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Better for you, na new year be this, make u no enter trouble

2 Likes

Re: Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by franklingud(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who understood this gibberish written here?

I wonder for some people!
Re: Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by ifinger: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
bukky1994:
Better for you, na new year be this, make u no enter trouble

Correct
Re: Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by aristocratic5(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by Cerebellum: 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
ifinger:

Ogun lo MA PA Iya mi

Absolutely
Re: Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by Cerebellum: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
ifinger:

Ogun lo MA PA Iya mi

Absolutely!
Re: Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her by dacblogger: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
I.love this... Kudos to you O.p
Go around nd f**k more married women please.
The guys need to have a taste of their own medicine. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminists on Twitter / Shocking As Guest Is Captured Touching Bride’s Private Area During A Church Wedd / Igbo's Took This Election More Than Personal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.