Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? (634 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by MyneWhite1(f): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
The received wisdom (old wives tale) seems to be that the woman should be with and marry a man who loves her more. Maybe if men gave themselves such advice, it would be the other way around. Afterall, who does not want to be loved more? Though I have heard some men claim they only want respect from their wives/girlfriends, but I find that hared to believe.

I can understand that women want their men to love them because some of our men, na wa, they can chase anything in skirt. Then they will come and say, another woman has snatched him, as if he is a handbag! Anyway, so when a man loves a woman, he is more settled, he will eat her food, sleep with only her, and take care of their kids.

What say you all?
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2011
Thank God there no thermometer to measure it. cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by sadboy: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2011
the woman should love more. Reason if you woman dont love that much she will cheat and you know what this mean in africa culture, its a taboo. But for men its normal you can still leave happily but if was the woman the house done scater be that no man with he s right sense when contunie with a cheating woman.
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by koolchicco: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2011
Myne White:

The received wisdom (old wives tale) seems to be that the woman should be with and marry a man who loves her more. Maybe if men gave themselves such advice, it would be the other way around. Afterall, who does not want to be loved more? Though I have heard some men claim they only want respect from their wives/girlfriends, but I find that hared to believe.

I can understand that women want their men to love them because some of our men, na wa, they can chase anything in skirt. Then they will come and say, another woman has snatched him, as if he is a handbag! Anyway, so when a man loves a woman, he is more settled, he will eat her food, sleep with only her, and take care of their kids.

What say you all?

So to you, all women are saints abi? undecided

Well, It seems you've already drawn your inference, so our opinion is immaterial. undecided
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by roymary: 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Op

Retarded question.
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by MrCork17: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2011
Well I love my ladys loooovin me. Real men do NOT fall in love!! angry
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by Omolola1(f): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2011
The feeling should be mutual.
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by 190: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2011
The gurl should love more cos husband's ( like myself ) wink winkare difficult to see this days
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by MrCork17: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2011
190:

The gurl should love more cos husband's ( like myself )  wink winkare difficult to see this days

Bro. if u really need love, I be glad to make you my weekend B!tch wink (no oofeinse)
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by 190: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro. if u really need love, I be glad to make you my weekend B!tch wink (no oofeinse)
Bro, Before i offer you my [i]a[/i]ss kindly tell me what color it is and what it taste like angry angry
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by Spclst900: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2011
60   -   40   would   be   ideal.
Re: Boyfriend Or Girlfriend, Who Should Love The Other More? by Omolola1(f): 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
Hmmmmn

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Like: / Love At First Sight? / My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.